• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So speculations for Ashs Pokemon appearing in the OP:
Episode 5: Swellow, Sceptile, Corphish, Torkoal, Glalie, Aipom
Episode 6: Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor, Gible
Episode 7: Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Scraggy
Episode 8: Leavanny, Boldore, Palpitoad, Krookodile
Episode 9: Greninja, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Goodra, Noivern
Episode 10: Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar, Melmetal, Naganadel, Solgaleo
Episode 11: Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, Sirfetch’d, Dracovish

Pteranodonte

So speculations for Ashs Pokemon appearing in the OP:
Episode 5: Swellow, Sceptile, Corphish, Torkoal, Glalie, Aipom
Episode 6: Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gliscor, Gible
Episode 7: Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Scraggy
Episode 8: Leavanny, Boldore, Palpitoad, Krookodile
Episode 9: Greninja, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Goodra, Noivern
Episode 10: Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar, Melmetal, Naganadel, Solgaleo
Episode 11: Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, Sirfetch’d, Dracovish
I think they'll show Ampipom.

World Turtle

I think the final episode will be at Oak's lab and all of Ash's Pokemon will be there brought together by Ash's friends.

I think Ash will catch Latias.

I hope after the series concludes the anime staff will do a Q&A and reveal a list of Pokemon they would have liked to give Ash, but couldn't for whatever reason. I know I've said that a lot, but with Ash leaving and there being so many cool and fun looking options I can't help but be curious.

Pteranodonte

Yeah it'd be weird to have it on the poster but not have it show up again.
No, I mean in the intro. I think they'll show Ampipom and not Aipom. As for an appearance I don't think she needs one, there are other mons that never reunited with Ash since the OS, like Pidgeot and Primeape. I'll give the precedence to them. They can add Ambipom in a final montage or something.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
No, I mean in the intro. I think they'll show Ampipom and not Aipom. As for an appearance I don't think she needs one, there are other mons that never reunited with Ash since the OS, like Pidgeot and Primeape. I'll give the precedence to them. They can add Ambipom in a final montage or something.
I'm talking about the intro as well.

Master Pikachu 11

From the looks of it, the series isn't meant to have a "Point". It's just an epilogue.
Ash's primary journey ended the second he defeated Leon and became the new Pokemon World Champion. This is just him living his life post-Championship.

For all you know, Latias could literally just come back to save Ash/Pikachu from Team Rocket or a wild Pokemon as a thank-you and leave.

I don't think we're going to get the series end we probably want with Ash potentially ending up as a Legendary top tier trainer or there being any kind of time skip or something noteworthy with a concrete conclusion to PWC Champion Ash. The series is likely going to end suggesting Ash's Journey is far from over and he's probably going to go on many more adventures.
Latias already did this in episode 1, to have it just keep showing up in every episode following Ash and not in end lead to something like a capture would be pointless and would feel like they are waisting a legendary Pokémon for a plot device that has been done to death. If the writers don’t want to make the last 4 remaining episodes interesting then they shouldn’t have done 11 episodes. Because at the beginning of this series, they said that we should see many of his previous Pokémon that he has had on a journey with and we already wasted an episode of having no reserves show up

World Turtle

Ambipom can **** off
I think literally every fan out there would rather see Larvitar and Primeape over that traitor :rolleyes:
Harsh, but I would prefer to see those two over her.

Besides I see her as Dawn’s now. Even if the anime treats her as being in spirit or honorarily an Ashmon.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
I think Meowth's too attached to those 2 to permanently seperate from them. They're like his de facto trainers.

Having said that, I think it'd be pretty cool if it did happen. Maybe Meowth could have a Tom and Jerry-like relationship with Pikachu, with them always quarreling
if Meowth were to be capture outside Jessie and James, Ash is the other person that he might willing to allow to be captured due to their love-hate relationship and Ash giving Meowth a proper place where he can enjoy his retirement, at Oak lap

vondecayle

if Meowth were to be capture outside Jessie and James, Ash is the other person that he might willing to allow to be captured due to their love-hate relationship and Ash giving Meowth a proper place where he can enjoy his retirement, at Oak lap
Meowth only wants to be caught by Giovanni.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

AJ97

Latias already did this in episode 1, to have it just keep showing up in every episode following Ash and not in end lead to something like a capture would be pointless and would feel like they are waisting a legendary Pokémon for a plot device that has been done to death.
Not really.. If anything, I'd argue catching Latias at this point would be pointless. Outside of the special legendary Pokemon, Regular legendary Pokemon don't really mean much. Even Horace has one. At this point, Ash's journey's team is far ahead of any random legendary pokemon.

Plus, you're constantly under the assumption that there series on the whole should have a "point".. when it simply doesn't. There's literally no point in watching Ash help a random Beartic or even battle Misty for a Clauncher at this point.

I mean, we've literally not even seen Ash being referred to as a Champion and his newfound Celebrity status having an impact on his journeys. Ash should be a world-renowned celebrity at this point. Yet, we don't necessarily see any type of continuity in that regard and it's just a bunch of casual random filler like episodes with Ash featuring his Pokemon.
If the writers don’t want to make the last 4 remaining episodes interesting then they shouldn’t have done 11 episodes. Because at the beginning of this series, they said that we should see many of his previous Pokémon that he has had on a journey with and we already wasted an episode of having no reserves show up
I feel like there's a big mismatch between your expectations and what the writers are trying to do. Personally, I too shared similar expectations and was hoping the series would be the climax of Ash's journey considering how it was previously advertised. However, it's clear as of now, that this isn't the case. It just seems to be a mini epilogue with filler-like episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.