• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
As usual:

FomueieXsAIpsv6

She’s still going.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
If they've been "nonchalant" about Ash leaving it's because they understand the Pokemon are what fill our memories more than the boy
It's true and that's why I wanted a series about PMD.

PsychoLogical

well uh....

That didnt take long for their reunion again. Oh and there's the obvious bonus that seems to deconfirm the original claim. Unfortunately, the leaks thread will remain closed for the time being so I guess this is where they'll have to be posted now. Albeit with spoilers and they'll probably have to be tagged as such.

And before you question it:

Gryphon forgot Snivy was in.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Oh, well...

I think that confirms the starters will have priority between the reserves, obviously. So, there's torterra, infernape, pignite, quilava, bayleef and greninja left.

I hope there's more reserves helping, tho.

At least, latias stopped to be a deluxe bystander for once.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Yep. MPM is pretty much just eating time until the Liko show.

Also, no time enough for all of Ash's pokemon have some action, so, or we're having all of them together in the final episode, or just a few of the reserves are having something to do, with the opening scenes serving to remember all of them.
If they didn’t waste time with pointless episodes like next week’s episode they probably could have had more of his Pokémon show up and do something. Instead they just seem to repeat plot points at this point.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I hope Torterra gets to fight Latias and help Ash capture it, that’ll be redemption for it.

And the finishing move Rock Climb, it knocks it out of the sky, finally successfully getting it a win with the move

Red and Blue

So
She will save Ash but will probably still refuse to join him until the very end. At least maybe she will remain visible to him while she continues to follow.

PsychoLogical

So
She will save Ash but will probably still refuse to join him until the very end. At least maybe she will remain visible to him while she continues to follow.
Your first sentence is presumably going to be the case in a nutshell.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I hope Torterra gets to fight Latias and help Ash capture it, that’ll be redemption for it.

And the finishing move Rock Climb, it knocks it out of the sky, finally successfully getting it a win with the move
I think he needs to lose again, one last time, for nostalgia and all that.

Veedramon

I'm also hoping that it's the OG angry Typhlosion, and not the calm and gentle variant (somehow).

I'd also be happy if Emboar happens instead, but that one feels a bit less likely.

Cyndaquil evolving is still one of the most random things in the anime.

I think they did that to distinguish it from Dawn's Cyndaquil

ShadowForce720

I'm also hoping that it's the OG angry Typhlosion, and not the calm and gentle variant (somehow).

I'd also be happy if Emboar happens instead, but that one feels a bit less likely.

I think they did that to distinguish it from Dawn's Cyndaquil
That doesn’t really make much since considering it’s not like it was really on-screen with Dawn’s Cyndaquil. Plus after DP Dawn’s Cyndaquil evolved into a Quilava so both Ash and Dawn have a Quilava.

Veedramon

That doesn’t really make much since considering it’s not like it was really on-screen with Dawn’s Cyndaquil. Plus after DP Dawn’s Cyndaquil evolved into a Quilava so both Ash and Dawn have a Quilava.
Maybe they were planned to interact, but the writers changed their minds after the episode was already written

Guy100

I noticed that the art style for the new 2023 series matches that of the present one used in journey's. I also noticed that Riko is using the same type of roton phone model which is similar to the one Ash and Goh uses. Cant be a coincidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.