• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
If a Pokemon evolves it will be in the final conflict with Team Rocket, Team Rocket has caused so many evolutions it would be a crime not to fit one more into their high stakes final destruction

Personally I do want Typhlosion because it'd give Cyndaquil the most interesting pattern from OS right to the end, signifying beginning/middle/end
wouldn't Bayleaf be better in this regard? Representing the ultimate growth into maturity?

Although I don't think any of Ash's Pokemon will evolve

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
wouldn't Bayleaf be better in this regard? Representing the ultimate growth into maturity?

Although I don't think any of Ash's Pokemon will evolve
i think they will, via time skip if Ash appearing as a cameo for the new series or for his final group photo in the end so that the animators only need to draw once for the group photo when MEM ends

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I mean it does help a bit that she didn't reveal herself, but having her own montage doesn't bode well.

If that was it, I for sure got some issues here.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I mean it does help a bit that she didn't reveal herself, but having her own montage doesn't bode well.

If that was it, I for sure got some issues here.
She never actually had a “montage” in the ep.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh?

Game on then!
Looped back at her usual end of the ep cameo, there was nothing of the sort. She just “coincidentally” happened to be around and dove after the two after they moronically fell into a ravine. And just simply took off, with not even Ash thinking that it may have been her.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Looped back at her usual end of the ep cameo, there was nothing of the sort. She just “coincidentally” happened to be around and dove after the two after they moronically fell into a ravine. And just simply took off, with not even Ash thinking that it may have been her.
Ah okay haven't actually watched the episode yet. I just took the thing Gryphon said at face value. My bad.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I mean even though they say it's the end I have hope he'll return and they are giving him a break like most original anime characters
Except at this point there really is no way to bring Ash back as the main character except for a full on reboot. Which I'll only think they'll do if PM23 turns out to be a flop.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question what kind of poke all toy has and what is the name going to be called

Status
Not open for further replies.