• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veedramon

Ash's final catch is gonna be Meowth while Jessie and James are gonna leave Team Rocket to go and get married offscreen.

That's why meowth is front and center with Ash, while the other two are off in the distance in the series promo poster

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Another unfortunate loss. Shozo Iizuka, voice of Drake in AG and Journeys, has passed from heart failure.

Yeah, found that out friday

Makes last week's episode hit a bit differently given the theme and the use of a gen 3 mon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash's final catch is gonna be Meowth while Jessie and James are gonna leave Team Rocket to go and get married offscreen.

That's why meowth is front and center with Ash, while the other two are off in the distance in the series promo poster
Only TRio haters would accept that
Every TRio fan would be pissed and rightfully so

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Unless the weird rumors of Ho-oh being Ash's dad is true., we wont be seeing him anytime soon.
I hope the staff or Yuyama does a Q&A after this is over so people can ask all of these various questions. Would be nice to hear their thinking behind some of these creative choices over the years.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
That’s gotta be a hint.
I'm skeptical only because it's coming from the dub VA, and it's entirely possible that she's out of the loop or behind on voicing the episodes (could very well be on the Distant Blue Sky episode). I'm not sure it will be addressed in the remaining three episodes (although anything is possible - a curveball could come!).

I just thought it was interesting that it's still a thing a lot of people care about.

Last edited:

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
I'm skeptical only because it's coming from the dub VA, and it's entirely possible that she's out of the loop or behind on voicing the episodes (could very well be on the Distant Blue Sky episode). I'm not sure it will be addressed in the remaining three episodes (although anything is possible - a curveball could come!).

I just thought it was interesting that it's still a thing a lot of people care about.
I feel like Ash's dad is something that would have been interesting if it was given a conclusion years ago, but it's hardly even relevant now.

It's like how I don't understand why so many want to see a Giovanni confrontation when Ash has only interacted with the guy a handful of times through the years.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I feel like Ash's dad is something that would have been interesting if it was given a conclusion years ago, but it's hardly even relevant now.

It's like how I don't understand why so many want to see a Giovanni confrontation when Ash has only interacted with the guy a handful of times through the years.
Giovanni ain't the same thing as wanting to see Ash's dad

Status
Not open for further replies.