• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Sword/Shield Chapter

Ultra Beast Lover

Red and Blue

Right, right, Fury Swipes of love. That was a weird day for everyone.
Well I guess that's something. At least when it comes to Gigantamax it could get a win outside of a gag

Though I'm surprised Meowth is Gigantamaxing before their eventual Drednaw

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well I guess that's something. At least when it comes to Gigantamax it could get a win outside of a gag

Though I'm surprised Meowth is Gigantamaxing before their eventual Drednaw
Pretty sure Chewtle was just a one off unfortunately.

Lacuna

Goodnight
I don't see how they couldn't evolve in this arc, honestly.
If that shot in the opening really does somehow end up being a total lie I'm going to have some trust issues.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
TRio doing something relevant via Kyodaimax Nyarths making me think they’ll play their “villain masquerading as heroes” act here by fighting the Daimax Pokémon or Gou is going to Kyodaimax Aceburn to fight back in response.

Pretty sure Meowth is Kyodaimaxed in Hammerlocke stadium, while Goh is bout to Dymax "__" in Stow-on-side, maybe to deal with the G-Yanmask.

Sidagam

So Riolu and Raboot are going to evolve in this arc, and according to Darkest Day merch, G'Farfetch'd will as well right? Unless that happens in the 2 episodes prior. Seems like there's going to be a fair amount of content packed in to these 4 eps.

Looking forward to it

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Or he uses the Dymax ball to make a capture

I do figure that they will have him capture a dymaxed pokemon in order to show of the mechanic as the series resident catcher, but in the scene he just says "Dymax" which is what the characters have been saying or Kyodaimax when sending out their pokemon.

Though it could of course have been cut, with the full version being:

'DYMAX MONSTAH BALL GOOO!!!' :D

klutzybewear

So Riolu and Raboot are going to evolve in this arc, and according to Darkest Day merch, G'Farfetch'd will as well right? Unless that happens in the 2 episodes prior. Seems like there's going to be a fair amount of content packed in to these 4 eps.

Looking forward to it
I'm kind of on the fence regarding Farfetch'd evolving in this arc since it barely got any development since its capture but then again if they give Farfetch'd a lot of screen time in the span of this arc, it will be better.

PsychoLogical

Geez, why do I see so many people thinking or hoping G-Farfetch’d could evolve during the DD arc. There’s really just no point in doing so to say the least.

Watershuriken97

Just a little theory, but what if riolu and raboot do in fact evolve at the same time, but we get a g-max lucario (and cinderace) reveal? now I dont wan't lucario too get even more attention over the others, but at the same time...I wouldn't be surprised either, given crown tundra is coming as well.

I just hope we see ash's entire team fight in this arc, especially given how he might get dracovish. (doubt he'll get zapdos or mewtwo).

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Just a little theory, but what if riolu and raboot do in fact evolve at the same time, but we get a g-max lucario (and cinderace) reveal? now I dont wan't lucario too get even more attention over the others, but at the same time...I wouldn't be surprised either, given crown tundra is coming as well.

New G-Max forms are basically extinct unless it's from a new Pokemon or Melmetal. They stopped giving new G-Max forms out after the Isle of Armor went live. Things have been too quiet in regards to the Crown Tundra, but personally, I don't think the devs will suddenly drop a bunch of G-Max forms out of nowhere (that is, unless the pandemic severely derailed their plans). Someone as popular as Lucario merits some sort of special treatment in the Crown Tundra, to boot.

If anything, I expect G-Max Pikachu to be doing the slog, er, effort to fight next to G-Max Cinderace. They really can't mean to put Lucario as the ace of this arc.

PsychoLogical

I just hope we see ash's entire team fight in this arc, especially given how he might get dracovish. (doubt he'll get zapdos or mewtwo).
I’m still betting on that Marshtomp even if JN041 format can dispute things. And I really don’t want to see a G-Max Lucario reveal, Dynamaxing is really poorly portrayed in the anime and Dynamaxing really sucks in general. And what would even be the point of revealing new G-Max forms now, there just isnt.

Master Pikachu 11

Looking forward to it
Well I looked back at the opening, there is a scene where Riolu and Galarian Farfetch’d are training and I think that scene takes place in Galar in the wild area. I knew Dragonite and Raihan were going to be in the Galar episodes because of the opening where they are taking a picture with Raihan’s phone so that will happen in this arc as well.

Sidagam

Geez, why do I see so many people thinking or hoping G-Farfetch’d could evolve during the DD arc. There’s really just no point in doing so to say the least.

Because Sirfetch'd appeared in that DD toy set from a week or so ago. Could be misleading, but that's where the thinking comes from for me anyway. Not that I think it should happen here