• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Sword/Shield Chapter

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
They’re partnering with the wolves and their aces are evolving. I’d say is almost a given, except that Go is most probably catching some more things.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I think they want most Gigantamax pokemon out of the way (like Meowth) as soon as possible, expensive animation

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Which reminds me.

Goh has a G-Max Band in one of the trailers

Goh also has a Cinderace

I think you guys know exactly what that means
G-Max Cinderace as a one time offer and never again. (The good offer cause Dynamax is terribly portrayed in the anime)

:>

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This is probably the only time Goh will ever use Gigantamax. May as well give him Cinderace now just to show it and later stuff it into the fridge.
I agree, but I also think that it can be improved. Twilight Wings portrayed Dynamax a lot better imo. Hopefully the future main anime Dynamax battles will look more like that.
Apparently, TW employed several expert animators.

Journeys only uses...one animator, apparently.

So...ouch.

PsychoLogical

This is probably the only time Goh will ever use Gigantamax. May as well give him Cinderace now just to show it and later stuff it into the fridge.

Apparently, TW employed several expert animators.

Journeys only uses...one animator, apparently.

So...ouch.
The fridge is where it should go anyways and never bring it out again.

And OLM apparently didn’t have any expert animators on hand since all of them were supposedly working on Coco except good old Iwane.

PsychoLogical

But they do yearly movies, so wouldn't that mean they're always short-staffed?
Yes. And those other animators are likely on the move all the time and for some reason can’t help out at OLM.

Red and Blue

I doubt they would have given a Go a Dynamax band just to use it once for the remainder of the series. There are other uses for Dynamaxing his Pokemon such as raid battles in order to catch other Dynamaxed Pokemon

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Not sure about that. Max Raid Battles are a thing and Goh might keep his Dynamax-Band just in case.

Plus I have a lingering doubt this'll be the only time we'll ever see G-Max Cinderace

Icy-Snowflake

Mew, Morpeko (might get caught in future but not yet), Zapdos, Marshtomp aren't captured and are featured in the poster. Zacian, Zamazenta and Mewtwo are most likely not getting caught either. Suicune, Dracovish and Eevee remain. Is this poster by any chance hinting at Pokemon that won't get caught (except Eevee cause she's interacting with Chloe)? Eternarus isn't featured, though the Darkest Day plot revolves around it and the wolves... What if it's getting caught?

PsychoLogical

Mew, Morpeko (might get caught in future but not yet), Zapdos, Marshtomp aren't captured and are featured in the poster. Zacian, Zamazenta and Mewtwo are most likely not getting caught either. Suicune, Dracovish and Eevee remain. Is this poster by any chance hinting at Pokemon that won't get caught (except Eevee cause she's interacting with Chloe)? Eternarus isn't featured, though the Darkest Day plot revolves around it and the wolves... What if it's getting caught?
Eh I think not. And I'm pretty sure they said Eternatus was going to get animated by hand instead of resorting to CGI and that's... going to be a very hard task. And I don't think they're interested in constantly animating a mon with that amount of complexity and also happens to be massive which is one thing I'm pretty sure they never liked doing.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Morpeko and Dracovish will very likely be caught by Go and Chloe will catch Eevee. Remaining Pokemon are Legs(really strong ones) which no one will catch.