• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Sword/Shield Chapter

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
It is kinda sad that the only built up we got was JN27.
It's weird because people give the games flak for lack of proper build up (which I agree) but the anime somehow gives less of it. Though I expected that from the beginning since Galar isn't that high of a priority for this series.

D

Deleted member 384931

It's weird because people give the games flak for lack of proper build up (which I agree) but the anime somehow gives less of it. Though I expected that from the beginning since Galar isn't that high of a priority for this series.
And that is what hurt arcs like these I think

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
And that is what hurt arcs like these I think
If by some miracle they manage to pull it off without much buildup in the anime than tbh... who cares.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I hope the evos happen on separate episodes.

I dunno, I feel like double evolution should be when both had starters about to reach final form.

PsychoLogical

I hope the evos happen on separate episodes.

I dunno, I feel like double evolution should be when both had starters about to reach final form.
And one evolution is obv gonna overshadow the other basically :>

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
And one evolution is obv gonna overshadow the other basically :>
Who's gonna overshadow who?

I know Lucario is extremely popular but we've seen it a million times already so it ain't nothing special. And Cinderace, while less popular than Lucario, is still a pretty popular Galarian Pokémon and a brand new never before seen in the Anime Pokémon on top of that

Both are likely to attract loads of attention

Ultra Beast Lover

I hope the writers take a break with the Lucario line after this series. I still love it but Ash has one now, it's not as hype anymore, especially not when they show it every saga.

As for Eternamax Eternatus, I'm not sure what to expect. It's a giant arm that spirals around a ball of energy and it's not much of a mover.

PsychoLogical

I hope the writers take a break with the Lucario line after this series. I still love it but Ash has one now, it's not as hype anymore, especially not when they show it every saga.
You’re asking too much here lmao. Tho I’m just gonna bet that Lucario in the next saga will get the Kukui treatment aka the jobber since it was the biggest jobber in SM kek :>

Last edited: