• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2023) Speculation Thread

vondecayle

I think we might be getting a Ludlow focus episode later on about how he became good at sea. It would be interesting if maybe he fought some monsters (big and fierce pokemon) in the open sea.

DuskAstral

As for the upcoming evolution of Sprigatito and Fuecoco, I hope we don't have to wait over 100 episodes for it like we did with Lana's Popplio.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
As for the upcoming evolution of Sprigatito and Fuecoco, I hope we don't have to wait over 100 episodes for it like we did with Lana's Popplio.
Yeah one thing I did appreciate about JN was that Scorbunny (and Raboot) pretty early on. You can get your starter evolved before the first or second Gym in the games and it was boring watching unevolved starters for so long in previous series. Yes, I know they’re for merch but I don’t care lol

Last edited:

Decidueye23

Yeah one thing I did appreciate about JN was that Scorbunny (and Raboot) pretty early on. You can get your starter evolved before the first or sexy Gym in the games and it was boring watching unevolved starters for so long in previous series. Yes, I know they’re for merch but I don’t care lol
Brassius and Nessa would be very happy with how you reffered to their gym.

Omar6662

You'd think they make it a bigger deal since Lana's got beef with Team Skull more than Ash did, but alas.
Ash had no problems with Team Skull but for Guzma it was a reflection of the young Kukui that is why it was more important to beat him and prove that to his ego and Lana already got her revenge against the Team Skull members.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
My goodness that was crazy. Not to mention they speed rushed it’s middle form to quickly get it to Primarina.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I really hope the find some way to incorporate Kieran and Carmine in the series at some point. They’re pretty unique and interesting rivals and each of them could be a rival to Liko and Roy.

vondecayle

Water starters sure started sucking after Ash's Greninja got roasted alive 3 times.

Only Dot can rectify the curse.
What’s wrong with the popplio and sobble of the subsequent series?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What’s wrong with the popplio and sobble of the subsequent series?
Popplio's deal being dreaming about making big bubbles (don't lie, PLENTY of people complained about the silliness of this), its late evolution that didn't feel that deserved, and the speed run to its final evolution after that.

Sobble not being with Ash, its lazy evolution through shooting a damn berry, Drizzile being holed up in a cave for...(?) for a dozen episodes (and only being shown ONCE...in a filler), only coming out to FINALLY do something...on the same episode it was ready to evolve which felt VERY rushed and more undeserved than evolving through shooting a damn berry, and the fact it became a battle bot for Goh. Oh, and the sole fact it went to ****ing Goh in the first place.

Omar6662

Popplio's deal being dreaming about making big bubbles (don't lie, PLENTY of people complained about the silliness of this), its late evolution that didn't feel that deserved, and the speed run to its final evolution after that.

Sobble not being with Ash, its lazy evolution through shooting a damn berry, Drizzile being holed up in a cave for...(?) for a dozen episodes (and only being shown ONCE...in a filler), only coming out to FINALLY do something...on the same episode it was ready to evolve which felt VERY rushed and more undeserved than evolving through shooting a damn berry, and the fact it became a battle bot for Goh. Oh, and the sole fact it went to ****ing Goh in the first place.
maybe I don't know some pokemons have other tastes that are not battles and tastes I don't like soble goh but it would never be ash and people should stop thinking ash will catch everything and get angry when he doesn't catch insert pokemon that people want