• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2023) Speculation Thread

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I think that if they do include the SV schools they'll just go with the Manzana Academy mentioned in the interviews

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Maaaaaybe it's because of Golden Week?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And there's now a THIRD manga based on this series:

This one is published in Pucchigumi and is by Kahori Orito, the author of Liko's Treasure. It will be two chapters long and adapt episode 1 through 3, chapter 1 is in the June/July issue that got published April 28th.

abU76qo.jpg

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I don't think that the Paldean schools will appear in order to avoid favoring one version over the other. I believe that's why Liko is going to school in Kanto instead of Paldea.

The Scarlet School and the Violet School could both exist and be Rivals.

Split the Teachers up between both since they aren't going by the Games very much anymore.

Clavell can be the Director of one and Geeta can be Director of the Other.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
The Scarlet School and the Violet School could both exist and be Rivals.

Split the Teachers up between both since they aren't going by the Games very much anymore.

Clavell can be the Director of one and Geeta can be Director of the Other.
Nah, Clive will totally be the other director

DuskAstral

I was wondering.
Who could Liko's grandmother be?
For some reason her face was not clearly visible.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
They're keeping her hidden until later. A fairly common thing in media.

Reactions: i2i

Dayn72

Why is everyone assuming Roy is the only one who might take the gyms? I think Liko is a better candidate, and that would be nice for a change. Roy could focus on Titan Pokemon or legendary Pokémon, being Arven his rival. I really hope Nemona becomes Liko’s rival.

I also think they will befriend Koraidon and help it regain its true form. Perhaps it can also learn moves as it progressively gets its strength back.

As for team predictions, I’d go for this one:

Liko: Sprigatito, Kilowattrel, a blue eyed Charcadet

Roy: Fuecoco, Pawmot, Tinkaton

I think the other three for each will be Pokemon from other regions

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Why is everyone assuming Roy is the only one who might take the gyms? I think Liko is a better candidate, and that would be nice for a change. Roy could focus on Titan Pokemon or legendary Pokémon, being Arven his rival. I really hope Nemona becomes Liko’s rival.

I also think they will befriend Koraidon and help it regain its true form. Perhaps it can also learn moves as it progressively gets its strength back.

As for team predictions, I’d go for this one:

Liko: Sprigatito, Kilowattrel, a blue eyed Charcadet

Roy: Fuecoco, Pawmot, Tinkaton

I think the other three for each will be Pokemon from other regions
I'm thinking that Liko does something different and actually takes place in all the regions, not just one.