• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2023) Speculation Thread

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So now that we know that Liko and Roy are both into battling, I think we'll see first captures soon enough :). Specifically some pokemon who can battle against Amethio and the lakies.

We know Liko has a Fidough at her house so maybe it can join her team which I would love as I love that line. I also think Paldean Wooper could be a great option for her as a counter to Ceruledge. Also her own Charcadet would be cool for Armarouge. Finally I absolutely love Wattrel and it's line so I would love for her to get one :).

Also this isn't likely at all but selfishly I would love for her to get Aqua Paldean Tauros as I used one on my team and she can also use it as a boat in the water lol.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Tinkaton is pretty much guaranteed for Liko
I can see Roy getting Lokix

Veedramon

I think Roy should get Tinkatink and Liko should get a Fidough to counterbalance her cat.

One of them should also get an Eevee to compliment captain Pikachu. Maybe have it evolve into Jolteon to take it s step further

ShuckFam

His attempt at trying to be a SatoSere wannabe is quite frankly laughable, and so is his "take" on Liko.
I'm making you a villain in the new fanfic I'm writing. You and AuraChannelChris. Just for this comment.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
If Iono does end up appearing in the anime I wonder what she is going to be talking about in her streaming videos since Nidonothing seems to be mostly talking about beginner stuff.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Next week's episode of Pokedoko will be another anime themed one, with a focus on the ending song and with Sakura Fujiwara as a guest.
Maybe worth speculating on her potential upcoming involvement with the anime?

Reactions: i2i

ShuckFam

If Iono does end up appearing in the anime I wonder what she is going to be talking about in her streaming videos since Nidonothing seems to be mostly talking about beginner stuff.
Imagine if she bit Liko. I really hope something like that doesn't happen but at the same time I can see it happening.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Next week's episode of Pokedoko will be another anime themed one, with a focus on the ending song and with Sakura Fujiwara as a guest.
Maybe worth speculating on her potential upcoming involvement with the anime?
American here, has she done stuff with pokemon before?? When I look her up I only found someone else with the same last name who did a few voices for pokemon awhile back like Archie or Maxie I believe. Not sure if there's any relation.

Guy100

I'll say this much about Liko so far, she has the characteristics of a detective, similar to the character Looker, which makes me speculate she could possibly decide to take on a future profession with the International Police. She's very observant, keeps records of important events, and has taken on a nature to want to protect others around her, while having a strong sense of justice and less of a tolerance for criminal organizations.

Time will tell.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
American here, has she done stuff with pokemon before?? When I look her up I only found someone else with the same last name who did a few voices for pokemon awhile back like Archie or Maxie I believe. Not sure if there's any relation.

She's not a voice actress, she's a singer and screen actress.

"Singer" would presumably be the relevant bit here.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
She's not a voice actress, she's a singer and screen actress.

"Singer" would presumably be the relevant bit here.
Hmm, well presumably they won't be changing songs this fast so unless she's going to be voicing someone in the show and singing as apart of that, idk what else it could be.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
If Iono ever shows up, we can get streamer rivalries and pettiness.

ShuckFam

I feel like if we see Penny in the academy, she will be a gender studies and (or) sociology student.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Erm ackshually there are no gender studies or sociology classes in Naranja/Uva academy