• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2023) Speculation Thread

Red and Blue

If there is a new Nido Evo, I wonder if the games or anime are to do a cross collab. Release the new form same day as both the episode and the DLC to get attention.
It's possible. They did cross collaborations in the past with Dusk Lycanroc for USUM and the anime.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I don't think that is necessary and it would be weird if only Nidorina got one not Nidorino also, the other characters also have old gen Pokemon its fine to have just a Nidorina, it makes sense she would like to have the Pokemon corresponding her costume.

Red and Blue

I don't think that is necessary and it would be weird if only Nidorina got one not Nidorino also, the other characters also have old gen Pokemon its fine to have just a Nidorina, it makes sense she would like to have the Pokemon corresponding her costume.
I imagine if Nidorina gets a new evolution or regional Nidoqueen variant they would do the same for Nidorino. We'd eventually see it in the anime.

nickdt

I imagine if Nidorina gets a new evolution or regional Nidoqueen variant they would do the same for Nidorino. We'd eventually see it in the anime.

I mean....

Slowbro got a Mega, while Slowking didn't
Glalie got a Mega, while Frolass didn't

And those are from the same evolutionary line even.

So i wouldn't instantly assume that when Nidoqueen gets something, Nidoking does as well.

MunchMunch

I mean....

Slowbro got a Mega, while Slowking didn't
Glalie got a Mega, while Frolass didn't

And those are from the same evolutionary line even.

So i wouldn't instantly assume that when Nidoqueen gets something, Nidoking does as well.
I don't think those are the best examples because they're from different gens while Nidoqueen and Nidoking have always came as a package. Slowking and Frolass are from completely different generations where as Glalie and Slowbro where introduced at the same time as their pre=evolutions.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Every month we'll give you a mobile wallpaper calendar made by Mojacookie. The theme for June is the Paldea region. Make sure to use it this month. And look forward to seeing how the Paldean Pokémon will appear in upcoming episodes!

(are the specific Pokemon drawn here relevant? Only four Fridays are marked with stars, are these anime airdates, meaning we'll get a break on the 30th? Or are they the days we're getting episodes set in Paldea? Start speculating)

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Every month we'll give you a mobile wallpaper calendar made by Mojacookie. The theme for June is the Paldea region. Make sure to use it this month. And look forward to seeing how the Paldean Pokémon will appear in upcoming episodes!

(are the specific Pokemon drawn here relevant? Only four Fridays are marked with stars, are these anime airdates, meaning we'll get a break on the 30th? Or are they the days we're getting episodes set in Paldea? Start speculating)
Probably the Paldea episodes. Or it could be the episodes that feature this specific group of pokemon.

Anyways I would LOVE for Liko to get Paldean Wooper <3!!!

ShadowForce720

Honestly I don’t think there all going to be be captures. I think it will break down like this:

Fidough: Is the one that Liko’s family own and is likely a family pet that will stay with Liko’s parents.

Smoliv: Is likely own by Brassius.

Cyclizar: Is probably just a Pokémon of the day.

Paldean Wooper: could be a potential capture for Liko and Roy.

Now since were getting this every month the amount of mons that could refer to captures will likely vary and will see ones from all the other generations as well.

I wouldn’t be that surprised if by the end of June at the latest Liko, Roy and the Rising Volt Tacklers leave the Paldea region.

Veedramon

I can see Roy being inspired by that random trainer to get his own Cyclizar.

It could be a pretty cool ride Pokemon

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
We know Lechonk debuts this week and plays some kind of role, I think that disproves the theory that each of these are guaranteed to play a major part in the eps. Cyclizar might just be a caneo.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Arven is a must for the dog alone

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Another Pokémon anime themed episode of Pokedoko next week:

The Amethio-lookalike "Abathio" shows up to get Liko's pendant?! Rainbow joins in for a no-holds-barred showdown using Soublades' swords! Can they answer the questions in the Pokémon anime quiz?!

Summary:
Have fun playing the thrilling Liko-Roy-Roy game with friends and family!

Cast:
Ryogo Matsumaru
Hikaru Takahashi
Abareru-kun
Shuhei Nakano from Kaerutei (voice of Koccar)
Guests: Hayato Komori (from GENERATIONS), Rainbow (Naoto Ikeda and Jumbo Takao) and Captain Pikachu

Is this a hint that Amethio is going to return in episode 11? It's a bit of an odd time to specifically focus on him.

Spyro39

I'm curious what Liko's reaction will be when she finds out that Gurumin, whom she likes so much, has been in the same place as her (airship) all the time.
She'll burst in embarrassment realizing the question she asked about wanting to be friends with a person was directly to that same person.