• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket monsters filler episode list

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Can this thread end? Clearly Go is catching a Pokemon every episode so there aren't any technical fillers
I can close this thread.. but it's not like Go is going to catch a new pokemon every episode. Looking at the preview of the next episode, maybe Koharu will catch that Gengar and Go will catch nothing!!

What you guys think?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I can close this thread.. but it's not like Go is going to catch a new pokemon every episode. Looking at the preview of the next episode, maybe Koharu will catch that Gengar and Go will catch nothing!!

What you guys think?

I think personally that we already have threads to discuss whether Go or koharu will catch it. I think you should close this thread coz filler has always been an unofficial term and this series nature doesn't really have *fillers*. Listing fillers imo is of no use and it would just cause more negativity coz filler is just a negative term for so many

Henry's Journey

I don't think the thread should be closed, I like stastistics, it's fun.

Basically there are no fillers so far but I guess there will be an episode where Ash or Gou won't catch anything and nothing of importance happens altough it could happen that Go will catch at least 1 mon for the res of 140+ eps, so this saga will be the first with no fillers at all XD.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Filler episodes:

Nothing of note happened in those episodes

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The correct phrase should be cotd/potd/Team Rocket episodes, since those are always not considered filler, but they're the boring, waste of time episodes with the way they're set up.

game3524

Except those aren't filler, look just because you don't like Go doesn't mean those episodes are filler. Episode 3 was important because it establish the whole research thing and episode 6, 8, 9 where capture episodes for Go, so no, those episodes aren't filler.

Episode 3 not only established the research thing, it also established Ash and Go's relationship. Calling that filler is dumb.

Henry's Journey

Except those aren't filler, look just because you don't like Go doesn't mean those episodes are filler. Episode 3 was important because it establish the whole research thing and episode 6, 8, 9 where capture episodes for Go, so no, those episodes aren't filler.

Agreed! He's the co-protagonist and main character along Ash in the current anime so episodes where he catches mons are non-fillers besides they're getting recurrent appearances, they're not forgotten at all.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
We should probably coin a new term, something like Go-filler.

Go-filler: A filler episode where nothing important happens except for Go having a lame capture (e.g. capturing multiple Pokemon without breaking a sweat).

Yeah no. There's no need for that. By that logic i can say every episode is filler just a different type of filler. Heck i hate the term filler for Pokemon. It isn't Breaking Bad or GoT which can't have fillers. It's freaking Pokemon. It's episodes are meant to showcase mons. Skipping fillers doesn't make sense for a series like this

Henry's Journey

We should probably coin a new term, something like Go-filler.

Go-filler: A filler episode where nothing important happens except for Go having a lame capture (e.g. capturing multiple Pokemon without breaking a sweat).

Lol no, coin that term for yourself lmao, no bias and hatred in the world will change the fact Go is currently co-protagonist with Ash.

Rohanator

Henry's Journey

Well in PM011 Go's Wurmple(x3) evolved into Cascoon + Koharu backstory it counts as development for her, the Gengar is recurrent and maybe someone will catch it in the future.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
PM013:

*Pikachu gigantamax
*Team Rocket "get" a Chewtle
*Go catches a Skwovet
*Ash obtains a dynamax band
*Ash vs Leon
*Ash enters the Pokémon World Championships

What an eventful episode!
And PM012

-Ash meets Lance agaib