• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters Midori Fan Art~

Shiro to Kuro

Aspiring Author
My early game Pokemon team right around Cerulean City in Pocket Monsters Midori.

Right here.

I also have it posted on deviantART for those of you who might like to know.

I jut need to get up the nerve to draw my end-game team in Pocket Monsters Midori. I'm just kind of...lazy. I'm amazed that I was even able to draw those Pokemon as well as I did. I'm awful at drawing animals...

Please don't mind the sloppy coloring. It was late...and I really wanted to finish. I can't stand not finishing something once I start it.

Anyway... the text reads:

aoi to doki doki to luku to midoroi

Which is...

Aoi, Doki Doki, Luke, and Midori.

Um...they do, of course, translate, but they're my Pokemon's nicknames.

Aoi - blue
Doki Doki - the sound of a heart beat
Midori - green

I hope you like this picture. I spent between three and four hours on it.

Thank you for looking at my art!

Last edited: