• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters; Phantom Champion Zoroark (幻影の覇者ゾロアーク) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Since Ranger 3 comes out in March, and that's likely when we'll find out who the movie's star is, wouldn't be too surprised if there is some kind of tie-in.

Also, Ranger rocks doodz. I still want a Wii version though...regardless, don't see why some people are acting like this negates a new Pokemon or anything like that.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Oh so no Zatoshi, and just Ranger 3 being revealed, with no movies news at all?

Yeah :/ There's still people begging for information but it's substantially died down now...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yeah :/ There's still people begging for information but it's substantially died down now...

I'd be begging for info to at this point. But it is a little too early for new Pokemon info at least.

I'm guessing Zatoshi is that Shadow Ash?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
So wait besides the info for ranger 3 there should be something for the movie?

I would hope so :/ ... i've seen a few people bring up the preview page from last time, but the reality is nothing has gotten out yet >_< ... it's strange...it's not looking too good haha...

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Yeah it is strange, in the sense that they had the info on the same pages for the movie, instead of having it seperate.

Janovy

Banned
I have been spying a bit on the 2ch forums and some people are actually thinking that Z might be Deoxys's new form.

Although I prefer the possibility of Zatoshi being an alternate time line Ash.

hellmetal789

continues to strive!
well it is the dna pokemon.

sigh :( i hate ranger.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have been spying a bit on the 2ch forums and some people are actually thinking that Z might be Deoxys's new form.

Yeah he might be a good rival in this movie. although he is mean, and he won't be a friend like it was in the other movies.

Zero38

Self-made
^ I guess yea This movie is related to Ranger game
the 3 beasts .. Johto Pokes,etc
But.. Why do I feel the game was made in a hurry ...?

supersarepi

I agree. There is always a new pokemon revealed in february and CoroCoro did say that there was a secret with this deoxys.

CapitalX

Do we really need a other legendary in this movie it would be over kill.
Anyways i liked ranger games so i do not really mind

Janovy

Banned
Deoxyz. Dun Dun Duuun!

Zatoshi sounds fan-made.
That's because it is.

IF Deoxys should really get a new form what should it be? We have speed, attack, defense and normal form. If another form comes based on the stats, we may get a HP form.xD But I can't picture that. That is where Rock Capsule could have a role, maybe is in there a special virus which would make Deoxys mutate...?

But if so, wouldn't that make too much legendaries, especially if Ho-oh and Lugia get confirmed to be in those master balls?

firelovindocker

The reality now is they'll probably put in a page in CoroCoro explaining this Zatoshi (who isn't confirmed but from a reliable source.)
This blows bad. Excpect to be dissapointed in pokemon. Grrrr this isn't right.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Deoxyz. Dun Dun Duuun!

Zatoshi sounds fan-made.

Are we assuming that Phantom Z is a Deoxys, only because Deoxys will have a role in the new Ranger game?

So it is then? I thought it was an official name. Anyway moving along.

firelovindocker

I refuse to believe this deoxys stuff, along with Platinum they made 2 legendaries have new forms and they appeared in a movie too. Plus we got new forms for rotom. The thing is we don't new forms especially from a washed up legendary.

Janovy

Banned
I refuse to believe this deoxys stuff, along with Platinum they made 2 legendaries have new forms and they appeared in a movie too. Plus we got new forms for rotom. The thing is we don't new forms especially from a washed up legendary.
Chill out, the Deoxys stuff is just speculation and Zatoshi too. None of them wasn't confirmed.

V Faction

www.faction.com
That's because it is.
Okay, good.

IF Deoxys should really get a new form what should it be? We have speed, attack, defense and normal form. If another form comes based on the stats, we may get a HP form.xD But I can't picture that. That is where Rock Capsule could have a role, maybe is in there a special virus which would make Deoxys mutate...?
An HP Form Deoxys is something I've wanted to see for a while. Picture a really FAT Deoxys. It needs a cane to bend down and a reacher-grabber to pick stuff up. Lots of Health, Defenses are okay, Offense isn't the great, and make it the slowest Pokemon ever.

The 4th KIRA said:
Are we assuming that Phantom Z is a Deoxys, only because Deoxys will have a role in the new Ranger game?
We aren't assuming ANYTHING at this point. Or at least I'm not. Deoxys and Deoxyz are either strictly from Ranger 3 or just us funning around.

Status
Not open for further replies.