• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters; Phantom Champion Zoroark (幻影の覇者ゾロアーク) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
An HP Form Deoxys is something I've wanted to see for a while. Picture a really FAT Deoxys. It needs a cane to bend down and a reacher-grabber to pick stuff up. Lots of Health, Defenses are okay, Offense isn't the great, and make it the slowest Pokemon ever.
So basically Regigigas?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I doubt Deoxys will be 'Z', no matter how cool it'd be. We don't even know what the bloody Ranger game is about and you people are already making assumptions?

V Faction

www.faction.com
So basically Regigigas?
What? No. Regigigas looks like a flesh golem. It's HP is good but not the best. It's Attack is higher than its Defense. That's a no-no. And I don't want an artificially slow Pokemon (thanks to the trait; its base speed is still 100 after all). I mean give FAT Deoxys something like 5 Base Speed.

Speed form is like Deoxys-Lite or Fat Free Deoxys, so do you see what I mean by FAT Deoxys? Or BBQ Bacon-Cheddar-Ranch Deoxys if that helps.

magicallypuzzled

What? No. Regigigas looks like a flesh golem. It's HP is good but not the best. It's Attack is higher than its Defense. That's a no-no. And I don't want an artificially slow Pokemon (thanks to the trait; its base speed is still 100 after all). I mean give FAT Deoxys something like 5 Base Speed.

Speed form is like Deoxys-Lite or Fat Free Deoxys, so do you see what I mean by FAT Deoxys? Or BBQ Bacon-Cheddar-Ranch Deoxys if that helps.

so yeah basically regigigas :)

ijea4444

HP Deoxys is actually a really great idea, and assuming that RSE is remade in the 5th gen a new deoxys form makes sense.

However this isn't a 5th gen movie, this is a 4th gen movie about Z. I don't see a huge HP fat deoxys being a main villian. Unless he can teleport then shoot lasers.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
It seems like most of you have gotten over it/taken it to another thread, but as a reminder: this is a thread about the 13th movie, not about the new ranger game(unless this movie suddenly brings Pokemon Rangers into the plot, which I doubt). If you want to discuss the new ranger game, go find...whatever giant thread there must be about it in one of the 4th Gen Game forums.

An HP Form Deoxys is something I've wanted to see for a while. Picture a really FAT Deoxys. It needs a cane to bend down and a reacher-grabber to pick stuff up. Lots of Health, Defenses are okay, Offense isn't the great, and make it the slowest Pokemon ever.
Not until we get one Eevee evo for each type, buster! I DEMAND DRAGONGROUNDROCKGHOST EEVEE NOW!

My personal opinion that Z is none other than...Goku! In an effort to make this the best selling movie of all team Game Freak is teaming up with Akira Toriyama for a Dragon Ball Z/Pokemon crossover that will go down in history as the most incredible thing ever! BUY TICKETS NOW!

I will be SO happy when the main Pokemon of the movie is revealed and added to the title, since that'll cut down on completely off-base speculation of what'll be in this movie.

EDIT: Bloody hell, do I have Detective Conan on the brain or what? AKIRA TORIYAMA makes DBZ, not GOSHO AOYAMA.

Last edited:

Arceusgamer14

HP Deoxys is actually a really great idea, and assuming that RSE is remade in the 5th gen a new deoxys form makes sense.

However this isn't a 5th gen movie, this is a 4th gen movie about Z. I don't see a huge HP fat deoxys being a main villian. Unless he can teleport then shoot lasers.

Dude it's waaay too early to talk about RSE Remakes, Deoxys possible "New" Form may be exclusive for 5th Gen

I was kinda of disappointed about getting Ranger news instead of 13th Movie news, I guess the 5th Gen Pokemon will have to be revealed on February 15 if it doesn't get revealed on Pokemon Sunday.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
My personal opinion that Z is none other than...Goku! In an effort to make this the best selling movie of all team Game Freak is teaming up with Gosho Aoyama for a Dragon Ball Z/Pokemon crossover that will go down in history as the most incredible thing ever! BUY TICKETS NOW!

Gosho Aoyama writes Detective Conan...You want Akira Toriyama. I can't wait for the main Pokemon to be revealed either. Then the speculation on whether it's a fifth gen Pokemon or not will cease

Typhlosion_157

Blaze Trainer

catzeye

Writer's Block
LMAO I got an Idea.

Z is MissingNo!

But seriously I'm hoping we get some information soon. The wait is getting kind of unbearable.

firelovindocker

So we've gone from new legend to zatoshi to new deoxys form to random stuff like DBZ and MissingNo. For the sake of this thread we need info :p

catzeye

Writer's Block
So we've gone from new legend to zatoshi to new deoxys form to random stuff like DBZ and MissingNo. For the sake of this thread we need info :p

Yes we do. But don't you think MissingNo would be interesting. The glitch pokemon wants to be recognized as a legit pokemon so it started the riot that kill the 3 beasts in the first place.

But alas MissingNo isn't a true Pokemon. So I won't be seeing my epic plan play out. =(

firelovindocker

Yes we do. But don't you think MissingNo would be interesting. The glitch pokemon wants to be recognized as a legit pokemon so it started the riot that kill the 3 beasts in the first place.

But alas MissingNo isn't a true Pokemon. So I won't be seeing my epic plan play out. =(

That would be cool LOL but what would MissingNo look like 0_o? I'd laugh so hard if it was an actual massive circle with a question mark on it.

ijea4444

IIRC MissingNo. was put in to prevent crashing when having a pokemon with the national dex number 000. MissingNo. is a defense mechanism, not a pokemon.

zlxq3000

Master Collector

Steelia

forever.
LMAO I got an Idea.

Z is MissingNo!

HolysmokesYES. The only thing that could beat an HP-form Deoxys or Mewthree would be THAT sucker. XD

~On the subject of an HP Deoxys... while it DOES sound like a good idea, being the polar opposite of Speed Deoxys, I cannot help but wonder... come 5th Gen, would we be seeing natures that help benefit HP? The only true flaw to this, is if you have an HP-deducing nature for Shedinja (to which, it would null). I'm sure some workaround could be made... but just saying.

mockingjay

swift and lol
So.. basically;

Zathoshi
Deoxyz
5th Generationz

Which one is real!? :eek: Wait, now that you think about it, the first Ranger came out with the Manaphy event to promote the 9th movie, with the second Ranger game with Darkrai to promote the 10th movie, with it being confirmed that we're getting Deoxys in the 3rd Ranger game, it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.