• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters; Phantom Champion Zoroark (幻影の覇者ゾロアーク) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Gosho Aoyama writes Detective Conan...You want Akira Toriyama. I can't wait for the main Pokemon to be revealed either. Then the speculation on whether it's a fifth gen Pokemon or not will cease
You can tell which series I care about more, eh? :p (although you'd think that I'd go "wait, Aoyama makes this OTHER series, not DBZ!" anyway)

And as hilarious as it'd be for Missingno to get an official anime appearence, it hasn't "appeared" in the games since RBY(ah, the glitchy ol' days), and it was never an official Pokemon anime. Although I, for one, demand that the Bad Egg make an appearence in this movie. "Ash, that egg you have is corrupting Pokemon storage systems WORLDWIDE! What did I tell you about using an Action Replay without knowing what you're doing?!"

firelovindocker

Time is our friend right now...

Hmm me thinks that this is overshadowing for some kind of time plot involving celebi and dialga in this movie..... and they become friends and travel in time to defeat pokemon Z ( who is actually lady gaga????? She defeats her enemies with her annoying voice and terrible fashion sense.)

Now that's good speculation.

firelovindocker

I come the bearer of bad news.

There is nothing new in CoroCoro for Movie 13. The 13th movie has a 1 page spread featuring screenshots from the teaser trailer we had last month and no new details

Maybe next month eh?

Goddammit!
Lol least we get 1 more month of random speculation.

Edit: So zatoshi isn't real?

Last edited:

GreatLiver

Eh I'm not surprised. January's never, at least to my recollection, a month when stuff comes out. I remember Manafi coming out on Valentine's Day, so February, and pretty sure Lucario was March. If there's nothing to that caliber by April it's not happening, but nothing this issue is no reason to count it out yet. Just a month more of waiting.

mey

I come the bearer of bad news.

There is nothing new in CoroCoro for Movie 13. The 13th movie has a 1 page spread featuring screenshots from the teaser trailer we had last month and no new details

Maybe next month eh?

Well, Month of Feb is the month they always introduce something new, give little plot of the movie, gives Pokémon silhouette/shadow and announced the complete title of the upcoming movie....
So as expected we have to wait for Feb 15 for the March issue of CoroCoro.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
DANG IT! What a joke! Well thanks for notifying us. Why do I feel we've been tricked. Next month we'll get something, the so-called special thing about Deoxys. Right now our only hope for partial-new. Well we got a new game, the bridge-the-gap game. It's neat but not surprising. Well my sister would get it, she'd love a Pichu who plays ukelele just like her. Otherwise I'm kinda numb, I'm more so because of the big impossiblity that is catching the legendary birds in Platinum. Blue was easier!
Back to movie spec-
Well a big possibility is that one character from this game will cameo in the movie. But not Uke Pichu, that's anime only. I'd only want Notch-Ear Pichu just that we'd get a branched evolution possibly. There is a big possiblity this Z is a Psychic type and might use Trick Room for all we know.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Well we are getting a new Pokemon Revealed next month, as Yaminokame said in the BMGf thread. Also its interesting to note that the movie page did hint at a connection of z and the beasts.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Well we are getting a new Pokemon Revealed next month, as Yaminokame said in the BMGf thread. Also its interesting to note that the movie page did hint at a connection of z and the beasts.

Watch the use of "new" haha... here this is what it said on the blog (which was taken from the image which is a little too small to see it but I will confirm it tomorrow when I buy the magazine)

映画登場ポケモン極秘公開!!
だれもがビックリするポケモンが映画に登場!

top secret revealing of a Pokemon that will appear in the movie!!
A Pokemon that anyone would be surprised at is making an appearance in the movie!

edit: hmm... let's move this around a little bit... though it doesn't really change the meaning too much at all :p

Last edited:

KGB13

Man of Mystery
映画登場ポケモン極秘公開!!
だれもがビックリするポケモンが映画に登場!

top secret Pokemon that will appear in the movie to be revealed!!
A Pokemon that anyone would be surprised at is making an appearance in the movie!

I think it will be a 5th Gen pokemon, It's about that time.

lord mada

Porygon maybe?

the blacked out pokémon in the poké balls merchandise is possibly either a 5th gen (witch i see as unlikely(not sure why, just gut instinct)) or the porygon family, because of this...
"CoroCoro states that people will be surprised at its appearance in the movie."

also because of the movie's title with that Z at the end.

kinda indicates porygon Z?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I am interested though in what connection the beasts have to it, when I would think the beasts would be involved with Celebi more.

gliscor&yanmega

映画登場ポケモン極秘公開!!
だれもがビックリするポケモンが映画に登場!

top secret revealing of a Pokemon that will appear in the movie!!

Well...5th gen is a possibility, but...I wouldn't be too sure.

It could just be some random pokemon who pretty much everyone thinks is useless(I.e. Magikarp, Hoppip, Feebas, or Bidoof). Most people would be surprised with those pokemon making an apperarance, espically being a "key pokemon" in the movie.

A 5th gen pokemon really doesn't seem like a surprised at this point, alot of people have been speculating about 5th gen for a long time now. Then again, the people making the movie might not know that or maybe they do.

We just have to wait and see. I'm hoping for 5th gen, but I'm expecting an old pokemon who hasn't done much in the games or anime or movies. Hopefully I'm wrong lol

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Guys, don't pin your hopes on this. The statement of surprise indicates it will be something out of left field and probably not new
I'm certainly not and when you say left field you mean a new form or such right? I'm thinking the initial Z reveal will come later on with the proper title or if not the beats get forms and this movie focuses on that.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I think it would have to be a bigger pokemon than a common one for it to be a surprise. So my guess is it might be an old forgotten legendary making a surprise appearance, like maybe Mewtwo, or a 5th Gen pokemon. My monies on a 5th Gen reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.