• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters; Phantom Champion Zoroark (幻影の覇者ゾロアーク) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

firelovindocker

^^^^ damn I hav to go to work early tomorrow ( I live in Australia) and I'll come back home to Internet like 6 hours after PS airs. :/

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
^^^^ damn I hav to go to work early tomorrow ( I live in Australia) and I'll come back home to Internet like 6 hours after PS airs. :/

I know how you feel, I live in the UK, and when it airs, I'm either on my way home from work, still in work or just making it in time. Hopefully I can get home in time, but that doesn't seem possible because of the Six Nations Rugby starting today.

supersarepi

Is it 100% certain that they'll reveal Z tomorrow? PS only said they were going to play a game to GUESS who Z is. And are what kind of announcement is it? Aside from the fact that its about the new games?

BM14murph

Master Collector
I don't think anything special will be shown, just a mass explosion of rage.

Ah now we'll have to get something ;)

This must be the most hyped pokesunday since way back when HGSS were going to be revealed only then we pretty much knew exactly wat was being shown.....later on today could be anything :p

Wat time GMT (UK) does pokesunday air guys???

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Isn't it around 10:30? If so, Darn I definatly won't be home in time, if only it was 11:30, then I would (maybe) be able to watch it.

firelovindocker

Woah 10 more hours until pokemon sunday starts
and I'm quietly confident they'll show Z I mean if they're gonna play a guessing game they should show it ( at the very least some of it)
but whatever masuda says should be good *prays to God for 5th gen announcement*

BM14murph

Master Collector
How do you guys watch it???

I'll be just on all the fansites ready to get the info assuming i'm also in lol
Sat night could be up to all sorts ;)

theforgottensoldier

divide and conquer!
How do you guys watch it???

I'll be just on all the fansites ready to get the info assuming i'm also in lol
Sat night could be up to all sorts ;)

We're not allowed to discuss that here, everything will probably be killed by lag anyway so i wouldn't bother. I'm just gonna wait for an update from Serebii or whoever else gets it up first.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
"Z`s" true idenity will ne revealed tomorrow in Japan and around 8:00 PM in the United states to hear it.I hope it`s a genV Pokemon with the genV game that`s reacilng(speculation).We have enough Forme`s and Differnet Patterned Pokemon,.It`s also been over 4 years since D/P was released in Japan.GenV,Please come this fall.

BM14murph

Master Collector
It's defo a pokemon

I'm getting extremely excited about this now :D:D
My only wish is that we see Gen V for the DS2

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
gen V and/or the new game will NOT be for the DS2 as its already been announced for the DS

hellmetal789

continues to strive!
sigh he is just gonna go on his its a hidden message that they couldnt announce ds 2.

4 hour 45 mins left.

JD

Seven more hours!, I'm pretty sure that Phantom Champion Z is a Pokemon I dont know why I feel as excited like its Christmas or something. I'm reallly hoping that we see new pokemon or atleast new sillouhettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.