• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters; Phantom Champion Zoroark (幻影の覇者ゾロアーク) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samochan

I'm calling for ninetales evolution first. It looks very foxy to me (the snout for example) and with the hair, it's like ninetales tails/hair pulled back. And I really don't think lucario or things need an evo and ninetales on it's own is said to have some mystic powers, so it's not fartetfched for ninetales evo to be sorta fire/psychic (a typing we've yet to see as well). Ninetales could also use an evo too. I also doubt it's lucario, this being gen2 promotion movie and lucario already starring one movie. Oh and besides, aren't foxes known for illusions (kitsune), what is speculated to be the center of this movie (like dark ash) or something like that. :p

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
PS: OMG werewolf year 2010 Twilight Crap, WoW Cataclysm: Worgen(Im horde for those who play so yay for goblins) and now pokemon get a possible werewolf haha lets hope it really is cool.

THIS. Wolves are teh awesomeness, and I'm going walking with them next weekend.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
im thinking a pure dark type/dark fighting/dark ghost/dark water type pokemon that is an evoloution of absol, branch of lucario,or mighteyena evo

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
I'm definitely convinced this is a mightyena evo...looks too simillar to not be and especially with merch involving it

What was with the forum going ape a while back? too many peeps i suppose

Even if it's not a mightyena evo (just has to be) it is defo not legendary, just doesn't look the part so seems it'll be lucario esque pokemon.

In regards to the illusion thing...dark type mightyena it works

I'm loving the whole bipedal werewolf look too
That'd be pretty cool if it was & they could make Z the first dark/psychic type (because it's associated with illusions).

gpt11

I'm calling for ninetales evolution first. It looks very foxy to me (the snout for example) and with the hair, it's like ninetales tails/hair pulled back. And I really don't think lucario or things need an evo and ninetales on it's own is said to have some mystic powers, so it's not fartetfched for ninetales evo to be sorta fire/psychic (a typing we've yet to see as well). Ninetales could also use an evo too. I also doubt it's lucario, this being gen2 promotion movie and lucario already starring one movie. Oh and besides, aren't foxes known for illusions (kitsune), what is speculated to be the center of this movie (like dark ash) or something like that. :p

Vulpix - [Fire Stone] - Ninetails - [Trade?] - Zentails?

gpt11

Vulpix - [Fire Stone] - Ninetails - [Trade?] - Zentails?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I may as well note this, he did not specifically say that it was Z, just that it was the Pokemon that holds the key to the movie. Earlier in the episode after all of their stunts towards finding out who Z was, it ended on watch 2/21 episode to find out!... then later they said they would announce the silhouetted figure on their 2/21 episode. To add to that, in last month's corocoro they said that illusions hold the key to the story... does this mean there is a possibility that Z and the illusion Pokemon are different? Yes... but when we're given hints up the *** that Z is this master of illusions... it doesn't really seem like they are two separate Pokemon :/

Steelia

forever.
I'll find it quite ironic if this Z turns out to be a Lucario evolution in some form... Having this update on Mewtwo's "birthday". Some people have spoken on how Lucario is a modern-day Mewtwo, with the uncanny similarities the two seem to share . . . and having this Z being introduced today, of all weeks to go by, just makes it...
interesting. (Though I really doubt GAME FREAK would remember making Feb. 6 such a designated day, haha.)

Also, thanks for the thread notice, TheLupineOne.

Last edited:

Coach

Speculator
I think it's related to Lucario. It's either some sort of Riolu branched evo or a full fledged Lucario evo. It think it's Dark/Fighting type. Good lord I want this to be a werewolf!

The Pokemon is very beastlike, and so is Lucario. And to me Auras & Illusions seem like they could be related so I can see how it could be a branched Riolu evo. Like a corrupted version. It don't think it's a Mightyena evo, looks nothing like it, maybe Mightyena are its henchmen. Which would also play into the whole werewolf thing.

This is truly magnificent, I have a feeling that this will be one of my favorite Pokemon ever.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I think it lokes like a Werewolf evovltion of Lucario.If not,I hope it`s the GenV version of Lucario.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
I think it's related to Lucario. It's either some sort of Riolu branched evo or a full fledged Lucario evo. It think it's Dark/Fighting type. Good lord I want this to be a werewolf!

The Pokemon is very beastlike, and so is Lucario. And to me Auras & Illusions seem like they could be related so I can see how it could be a branched Riolu evo. Like a corrupted version. It don't think it's a Mightyena evo, looks nothing like it, maybe Mightyena are its henchmen. Which would also play into the whole werewolf thing.

This is truly magnificent, I have a feeling that this will be one of my favorite Pokemon ever.

So do many I bet.

Pprobably... Pokémon's answer to Renamon? She's one of everyone's favourite Digimon ever!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Okay, so I'm gonna have a little chat with the mods over this thread, because this thread has already become a spamhole and likely will continue to stay one over the next two weeks unless we lay down some guidelines. Nothing has been decided upon yet, but I personally don't want to see this become a den of random spam posts spouting off random evolutions for random Pokemon. Why?
BECAUSE THERE IS A 5TH GEN FORUM NOW. USE IT INSTEAD OF CREATING CLUTTER HERE.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
The new Pokemon's outline looks pretty sweet! i'm hopeing for something better then Lucario! I just hope its not "Aura" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.