• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
atSpektor: hey, i would be interested in the following offer in your 4th gen section:
379/Registeel/Impish/Genderless/Dawn/Lv.30/04768
i can offer you a jolly UT DUELLBE ho-oh.
can you determine the ivs of the registeel?

I might be able to but Im kinda iffy about the ho-oh. Can I have the info please?

Blood

i don't know what kind of information you mean.
well the ho-oh was obtained by myself on a german pokemon colosseum game.
OT: DUELLBE
ID: 10048
LVL: 70

Spektor

Pokemon Master
i don't know what kind of information you mean.
well the ho-oh was obtained by myself on a german pokemon colosseum game.
OT: DUELLBE
ID: 10048
LVL: 70

Kinda the way I list them. Or unless you have a pokecheck screen shot I can look at. :)

Blood

250/Ho-oh/Jolly/Genderless/DUELLBE/Lv.70/10048
can't provide pokecheck because it is still on my emerald.
do you need more information?

Spektor

Pokemon Master
250/Ho-oh/Jolly/Genderless/DUELLBE/Lv.70/10048
can't provide pokecheck because it is still on my emerald.
do you need more information?

No its fine. :) Pm me so we can arrange a trade time later today

Thanks pal

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Yo!

I don't think you have these events but if you have one of them, please notify me! I really want them really badly.

Wish Chansey
Oblivia Heatran
Abram's Cloyster
Pokémon League Light Metal Scizor
WORLD12 Pikachu
Dream World Arceus
SPR2012 Reshiram
DW Piplup
DW Chimchar
DW Turtwig

What I can offer in return are under my trade shop event offer list. I shall put them here.

4th Gen (Brought forth to 5th gen)
Deoxys
Pokéball
Lv50, Lonely, Sturdy Body
Pressure
オブリビア
Johto
Apparently arrived at Lv50. Fateful Encounter
Moves: Psycho Boost, Swift, Double Team, ExtremeSpeed
Classic Ribbon
Special Mention: In my other game

Mew
Lv50, Sassy, Impetuous And Silly
Cherish Ball
Synchronize
ユカリ
Sinnoh
Apparently arrives at Lv50
Fateful Encounter
Moves: Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, Teleport

5th Gen
Zekrom
Cherish Ball
Lv100, Quirky, Thoroughly Cunning
Teravolt
サトシ
Pokémon Movie 11
Apparently has a fateful encounter at Lv 100.
Moves: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze, Outrage
Wishing Ribbon

Reshiram
Cherish Ball
Lv100, Timid, Quick Tempered
Turboblaze
サトシ
Pokémon Movie 11
Apparently has a fateful encounter at Lv 100.
Moves: Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist, Draco Meteor
Wishing Ribbon

Pikachu, Female
Cherish Ball
Lv50, Hasty, Likes To Thrash About
Static
ANA
Lovely Place
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv50
Moves: Fly, Iron Tail, Electro Ball, Quick Attack
Classic Ribbon

Magikarp, Female, Shiny
Lv99, Modest, Somewhat Vain
Cherish Ball
Swift Swim
ナゴヤ
PC Nagoya
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv99.
Moves: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash
Classic Ribbon

Magikarp, Female, Shiny
Lv99, Quirky, Capable Of Taking Hits
Cherish Ball
Swift Swim
ナゴヤ
PC Nagoya
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv99.
Moves: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash
Classic Ribbon

Mewtwo
Lv100, Timid, Alert To Sounds
Cherish Ball
Unnerve
Pヒルズ
Pokémon Movie 13
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv100
Moves: Psystrike, Ice Beam, Heal Pulse, Hurricane
Wishing Ribbon
Special Mention: In my Jap game

Genesect, Shiny
Lv100, Hasty, Likes To Thrash About
Cherish Ball
Download
えいがかん
Pokémon Movie 13
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv100
Moves: ExtremeSpeed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear
Wishing Ribbon
Special Mention: In my Jap game

Sableye, Male
Lv50, Quirky, Quick To Flee
Cherish Ball
Prankster
しょちょう
Lovely Place
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv50
Moves: Foul Play, Octozooka, Tickle, Trick
Classic Ribbon
Special Mention: In my other game.

Eevee, Female
Lv50, Hardy, Strongly Defiant
Cherish Ball
Adaptability
Event Site
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv50.
Moves: Sing, Return, Echoed Voice, Attract
Event Ribbon

Eevee, Female
Lv50, Hardy, Capable Of Taking Hits
Cherish Ball
Adaptability
Event Site
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv50.
Moves: Sing, Return, Echoed Voice, Attract
Event Ribbon

Yes I have Japanese Pokemon Black 2 game. If you wish I can trade using my Jap Black 2 game.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Bump! a few more days everyone! Any opinions on what I should do for my next giveaway before the xy release? Let me know guys

P.S sizida, i have some of the pokemon you are looking for. :p

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Bump. :) Still open guys. :) Ill be opening a 6th gen shop. Soon. Once all the millions of people settle down and quit making shops. Toooo many :p Hit me up. I have both x and y and doing 4th, 5th, and 6th gen trades :)

aditha12

Arceus
Spektor, do you mind trading me an Arceus? I will give you:

Virzion

Terrakion

Cobalion

Dragonite

Zekrom

Latias

Cresselia

All these pokemon for just Arceus?

insanityturtle

I am interested in any of the Darkrai, Jirachi, Shaymin, Arceus, Celebi, and Manaphy as I do not battle competitively, I have two shiny Summer event Dialga, Palkia, and one Giratina, plus some other legendaries, and a couple shinies that have been trained. I'm not sure if these are good enough but that is what I can spare. Thanks.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
I am interested in any of the Darkrai, Jirachi, Shaymin, Arceus, Celebi, and Manaphy as I do not battle competitively, I have two shiny Summer event Dialga, Palkia, and one Giratina, plus some other legendaries, and a couple shinies that have been trained. I'm not sure if these are good enough but that is what I can spare. Thanks.

Im really interested in 4rth gen events still on your 4th gen cart if you have any. UT pokemon only though. If ya dont, its ok, we can set up a trade during the weekdays (mon-thur) and you can just send me junk pokemon for the ones you want. :)

P.S
sorry I havent been on to often guys. XY have taken my spare time. :)

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Never mind, I am trading with someone else

Alrighty. I wasnt really looking for the ones you offered but if you still need it I can send you one. :)

insanityturtle

Im really interested in 4rth gen events still on your 4th gen cart if you have any. UT pokemon only though. If ya dont, its ok, we can set up a trade during the weekdays (mon-thur) and you can just send me junk pokemon for the ones you want. :)

I am home for the weekend and I don't have wi fi at my university...So i suppose that I can't really do much as that goes...

Gasai Yuno

Interested in this:

646/Kyurem/Modest/Genderless/????/Lv.70/08575/Pressure

got a lot of shiny flawless & events anything your looking for in particular or will I just send you a list?

That_Damn_Gypsy

Hello :) I'm interested in these shiny's:
004/Charmander/Serious/Male/PLAYBOY/Lv.1/52841
280/Ralts/Adamant/Male/Danny/Lv.1/35052
371/Bagon/Modest/Male/David/Lv.28/37273
447/Riolu/Adamant/Male/Danny/Lv.1/35052

I have for trade a shiny gastly and shiny zigzagoon UT. Also a Celebi and WSHMKR jirachi. (for really good offers)

Let me know if you're interested :)

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Bump. :) Pm me guys with request. Sorry for being gone for a while. :)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hi, I'm looking to acquire one of your victini, keldeo and genesect which you listed on the front page. (Meoletta too if you have one) I'm not looking for a fancy special perfect IV's one but purely just for collection purposes so that I have one of every legendary. I'm not sure what I could offer you in return but if u give me an idea of what you want in return then I will try and get it. Also, I would like some 4th Gen legendary cloning as well please. Or just the cloning if we can't reach an agreement on the legendaries. I'm available to trade all weekend and in the evenings of weekdays (GMT +0). Thx. P.S: I'm a friend of Earendill :)

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Hi, I'm looking to acquire one of your victini, keldeo and genesect which you listed on the front page. (Meoletta too if you have one) I'm not looking for a fancy special perfect IV's one but purely just for collection purposes so that I have one of every legendary. I'm not sure what I could offer you in return but if u give me an idea of what you want in return then I will try and get it. Also, I would like some 4th Gen legendary cloning as well please. Or just the cloning if we can't reach an agreement on the legendaries. I'm available to trade all weekend and in the evenings of weekdays (GMT +0). Thx. P.S: I'm a friend of Earendill :)

Im sure I can get around to helping you out. :) Are you playing 6th gen yet? If not, what can you offer? Third, What is it you need cloned on 4th gen?
Im happy to help you out friend :) Write back soon

-Spektor

(trading all gens/also trading events and shinnies for 6th gen (UT) shinnies) :) Message me!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Im sure I can get around to helping you out. :) Are you playing 6th gen yet? If not, what can you offer? Third, What is it you need cloned on 4th gen?
Im happy to help you out friend :) Write back soon

-Spektor

(trading all gens/also trading events and shinnies for 6th gen (UT) shinnies) :) Message me!

No I don't have Gen 6 yet unfourtunely :( What can I offer, what I can offer.. hmmm.. good question.. I have some dw Pokemon - male and female, inc. DW salamence. Lots of normal legendaries, random LV.100s, shards of all colours and.. that's really about it. I know none of it really sounds appetizing especially when I'm asking for legendaries in return. So I can understand if you say no. :) Basically just to clone a mew lots of times and the only cloners I ever found don't use the forums anymore so I came to you. Also wouldn't mind replicas of some items and TMs as this is 4th Gen. Hope you can help me out :) LF

Status
Not open for further replies.