• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn

Online 24/7
Watch when the Hidden Protagonist Alan appear in Pokémon Generations and beat up that trash trainer Red. I'll enjoy their moaning.

Because they'll be circle jerking to Alan soon! Alan the Dreamcrusher strikes again!

No need to dream - just wait for the Ethan/Gold episode. The salt will be real...

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
When was I starting a shipping war? People can support any shipping they want, I'm just posting facts here.

Well no I still like Ash and want him to stay in the anime. Red for president though? That sounds better than the two major candidates.

I wasn't referring to you LOL. I just pointed out that this thread was in rsk of turning into Shpping wars

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
Watch when the Hidden Protagonist Alan appear in Pokémon Generations and beat up that trash trainer Red. I'll enjoy their moaning.

Because they'll be circle jerking to Alan soon! Alan the Dreamcrusher strikes again!
Alain is mentioned in ORAS so him appearing is totally plausible. I'd enjoy it too if he crushed Red XD
I mean Red's cool but IMO I don't think he surpasses Ash, Alain, or Manga Red for that matter.

Forlorn

Online 24/7
Alain is mentioned in ORAS so him appearing is totally plausible. I'd enjoy it too if he crushed Red XD
I mean Red's cool but IMO I don't think he surpasses Ash, Alain, or Manga Red for that matter.

Power levels, in my humble opinion(champions excluded):
Manga Ruby >>>> Manga Red >>> Ash >>> Game Red > Alain

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

Oh he was? Well I never played ORAS so I wouldn't know.
Red will be as strong as he's permitted. Also, I beat Game Red hundreds of times and prefer other main players like Touko. :\

Markerz

Oh he was? Well I never played ORAS so I wouldn't know.
Red will be as strong as he's permitted. Also, I beat Game Red hundreds of times and prefer other main players like Touko. :\

It's cool when Pokemon does references like this. Here's the dialogue sequence (spoilers for ORAS, ofc): http://imgur.com/a/jqXBA

Although it definitely does mess with the time frame a little, since the conversation implies not having met up with Alain since the incident (or possibly, not knowing of his whereabouts after the Kalos Incident, but that would be crazy foreshadowing for the show so I don't find it as likely). I hope the Sun & Moon games do a little gesture towards the anime again like this. It's good to see some form of connection.

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
It's cool when Pokemon does references like this. Here's the dialogue sequence (spoilers for ORAS, ofc): http://imgur.com/a/jqXBA

Although it definitely does mess with the time frame a little, since the conversation implies not having met up with Alain since the incident (or possibly, not knowing of his whereabouts after the Kalos Incident, but that would be crazy foreshadowing for the show so I don't find it as likely). I hope the Sun & Moon games do a little gesture towards the anime again like this. It's good to see some form of connection.
I agree. Maybe they'll say a boy who placed second in the Kalos League is studying in the region XD

noakai

Dawn didn't have a crush on Ash. She was another character immune to love. Her character never showed signs of loving him, and thank goodness for that.

Seriously I hope there's no more one sided ships in Pokemon. Ash and romance is so boring because he doesn't even know what human love is. This is why if there is romance in Sun and Moon hopefully it's a May/Drew kind of deal where both parties are interested and it's not just a one sided glory fest.

At this point, depending on how Serena's goodbye goes, I might not want any more romance anyway, because if it becomes one of the few defining features a character gets and then they don't do anything with it, what's even the point? Plus after this I need a break from hardcore shippers of anything and canon crushes just make people argue even more than they usually do over the girls.

satopi

Thanks a bunch mate! :)

It seems like it'll be when Daigo returns to Hoenn and the last he heard of Alan was after the Team Flare incident. Makes me wonder if Alan became a fugitive and went into hiding. It would be really nice to see Sun & Moon attempt more anime references. I love these little snippets. :3 Hopefully Sun&Moon has more continuity than XY.

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
IMG_2873.jpg
I like how people are starting shipping Ash x Lillie. I really want Lillie to interact with Ash a lot and, even if this isn't going to happen, I think it would be amazing if Mallow, Lillie and Ash travelled together!

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
View attachment 16081
I like how people are starting shipping Ash x Lillie. I really want Lillie to interact with Ash a lot and, even if this isn't going to happen, I think it would be amazing if Mallow, Lillie and Ash travelled together!

I am also starting to like it a bit, teh art is really cute. Who is the OP tho?

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
View attachment 16081
That fan art is beatiful. Something like this should happen in the anime. Lillie would be running from Bewear or some intimidating Pokémon and Ash would be holding her like this :)
Sun and Moon is breaking so many trends I kind of want Ash to have two female companions.

Last edited:

satopi

I want Mao chan, Lillie, and Suiren to join Ash on his adventures. It'll be so fun! I hope he spends time with them on a personal level and get to know their different situations. I hope that they also meet his mom. They can get involved in her silly gags and Delia can openly spill Ash's embarrassing habits like he forgets to change his underwear, he sleeps without taking a bath sometimes, or he talks in his sleep about catching something called a Dunsparce. :D

EspNeon

Badge Collector
I'm not too sure on how to take all of this.
My initial impression is that I really dislike the Ash's new design. I don't really like the costume and the design looks a lot more underdeveloped. Quite frankly, Ash looks like some of the Cotd from Kanto/Johto.

I aren't too sure on how to take Ash entering a school either! For someone who has traveled to 7 regions (if you include the Orange Islands) and entered multiple Leagues, it seems like a rather huge backtrack to send him into a school, especially after all of the first hand experience from his adventures. It's even more unconvincing since it's a school that's not in his home region. And of course, there is the question as to whether Ash has given up on being a Pokemon master or this is supposed to help him develop. I'm also worried that the plot will be saturated too much if it is based around a school. All the education plots have eitherbeen over several episodes in an arc or stand alone episodes and that worked well but if it is an entire series it could become too mundane.

I'll definetly watch it though. There are different options that can be explored and whilst I do think that it is a reset to the franchise simply to try and capture a younger market since most of the originals will have grown up, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
I definitely think they will spend a majority of time outside of the school. I'm guessing S/M will have at least 3 movies, and it'd be kinda weird to have all of them take place right next to the school so i think there will be an actual adventure involving travelling sooner or later. just my thoughts on that matter because i've seen a lot of people show negativity to the series due to the assumption that ash is going to be at the school the entire saga.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I definitely think they will spend a majority of time outside of the school. I'm guessing S/M will have at least 3 movies, and it'd be kinda weird to have all of them take place right next to the school so i think there will be an actual adventure involving travelling sooner or later. just my thoughts on that matter because i've seen a lot of people show negativity to the series due to the assumption that ash is going to be at the school the entire saga.

That's quite interesting actually, to see how this series is handled in terms of the movies.

I honestly, honestly, wanna read what you guys are thinking. Put it down for me please. Like what makes you think the SM series are going to be any good? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.