• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Midday would be more useful from the go, but Midnight would provide more interesting storylines.
Midnight Lycanroc almost biting Ash's head off interesting?

If Ash has a rival, I'd love to see them both get and they evolve into Midday or Midnight. An ultimate contrast that would be cool for showing both forms off.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i think midday forme suits ash better based on its description. midnight forme definitely seems like something a rival would have.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
It reeks with comedy! Genius!

-- an unnamed Pokemon writer
Well, Ash is dead. Anime's over.

Despite Midday being a better fit for Ash, I'd love to see him overcoming the trials of raising a Midnight Lycanroc. Serious yet funny moments ensue.

satopi

Go’s Scyther is indestriketible! <3
Wait and see Glovehead getting revealed when Serena's fate is finally confirmed, either as a separate character or as a new costume for her depending on the outcome. :p
Glovehead will debut as a background character/irrelevant classmate lol.

While this all sounds great, I don't completely get how the whole "Pokémon living in their natural habitats" & "Pokémon living in harmony with humans" things differ from what we've seen from most of the anime fillers in previous seasons

Also, who exactly is Osharemari?
True...
But I think Alola is pretty much THE region to fully embrace and take pride in that fact.
I think I spelled its name wrong but that's the Japanese name for Brionne. It was just much easier for me to remember but I ended up writing both names wrong. XD

Do you think Ash would handle Midday or Midnight better? I'm thinking Midday...
I'm thinking Midday too. It'll probably be more easier for him to get it due to the time constricts unless he sneaks out of the house and trains it all night for practice battling. A lesson for Ash that next time, stay at home and go to bed or you might find your own Pokémon trying to bite your head off like Mami.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
In the second trailer, the animation isn't half bad tbh.
I like the animation, it's very smooth and flows very well. Ash's facial expressions are great, too.

satopi

Go’s Scyther is indestriketible! <3
I still can't believe how godawful the animation is after watching the latest footage... lol.
How the hell is the animation bad in any way? Do you even know how fluid the animation is and how it brings life to each character? Better than the stock animation and stiff movements. I'm truly intrigued on how they made Ash excited visually rather than saying, "WOW! This region is so cool! "default smile" Hey look, a familiar Pokémon I don't know just splashed in the water! That's so cool!"

His entrances are marvelous though.

345ash-greninja

Delinquent
Ash is catching a Sharpedo for sure. Common, Mega evolve already!

noakai

Since it seems there's no Pallet ep this time since we have a confirmed special, I wonder if some of the first ep of SM will take place in Pallet or if we'll just see Ash arrive in Alola right off the bat. Probably they'll just have them in Alola and then give a short explanation of what they're doing there.

Shadao

Champion GETTO DA ZE!
Since it seems there's no Pallet ep this time since we have a confirmed special, I wonder if some of the first ep of SM will take place in Pallet or if we'll just see Ash arrive in Alola right off the bat. Probably they'll just have them in Alola and then give a short explanation of what they're doing there.
It'll end like Diamond and Pearl I suspect. Just Ash leaving by the plane and the first Sun & Moon episode starting off like Best Wishes, Ash in Pallet Town and ready to leave with his mother. In a way, it does help those who don't want to continue on a perfect cutoff point. That's how many were able to deem Best Wishes as a fanon discontinuity so easily.

345ash-greninja

Delinquent
It'll end like Diamond and Pearl I suspect. Just Ash leaving by the plane and the first Sun & Moon episode starting off like Best Wishes, Ash in Pallet Town and ready to leave with his mother. In a way, it does help those who don't want to continue on a perfect cutoff point. That's how many were able to deem Best Wishes as a fanon discontinuity so easily.
What about the XY cake on Twitter then, where it has Oak and Delia in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.