• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Part of me really hopes, despite already knowing there's a very small chance of it happening, that Bewear will be a recurring Pokemon and not belong to TR because I'd hate to see it join the long line of Pokemon I really like who end up as TR punching bags (Lickitung, Dustox, Chimecho, Seviper, Yanmega, Woobat, Gourgeist... T_T)

I would like to see Bewear as a recurring Pokémon, as long as it doesn't end up an annoying gag like Jigglypuff did in OS.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I want Ash to receive Mega Stone for Charizard, no matter if it's X or Y.I hope just one MS, two can be too good, but I doubt they will give him in same series two MS. Maybe after Alola: MS for Sceptile.

nickdt

I want Ash to receive Mega Stone for Charizard, no matter if it's X or Y.I hope just one MS, two can be too good, but I doubt they will give him in same series two MS. Maybe after Alola: MS for Sceptile.

No thanks. I want to see another Mega for Ash aside from Charizard or Sceptile. We have seen enough of them. Give Ash the Underdog Mega in Glalie or Heracross.

CMButch

One question guys: Do you think that SM will give us another "starter-centric" powerhouse?
We have Pikachu( who is also "starter"), Charizard, Sceptile, Greninja( if he returns in SM, or if he returns when Ash is doing important events(assuming he will release him), and Infernape.If leaks are true than Litten's final evo is that new main powerhouse.
Also if Greninja never returns despite important events, I think Litten's final evo will be main powerhouse and likely Gen 8's water/grass starter is new powerhouse too.That way Ash will have 6 really powerful starter Pokemon xd.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
No thanks. I want to see another Mega for Ash aside from Charizard or Sceptile. We have seen enough of them. Give Ash the Underdog Mega in Glalie or Heracross.

I was surprised that Ash didn't get Charizard Y when Alain had X, would have made an interesting X vs Y battle compared to the curbstomp we got in the league.

Mega Heracross/Glalie would have been interesting, but usually the Mega Pokemon is the main star, so would have most likely been his Charizard.

But that said, for SM, I just want Ash to retrieve his Snorlax, for obvious reasons.

nickdt

I was surprised that Ash didn't get Charizard Y when Alain had X, would have made an interesting X vs Y battle compared to the curbstomp we got in the league.

Mega Heracross/Glalie would have been interesting, but usually the Mega Pokemon is the main star, so would have most likely been his Charizard.

But that said, for SM, I just want Ash to retrieve his Snorlax, for obvious reasons.

The Pancake. Obviously. I just hope the Trials are made up so that Ash needs to use all of his Pokemon at least once (Which includes Squirtle).

CMButch

TBH I want Ash to get all 4 MS for those in same series, but that likely won't happen. Instead I want SM: Charizard and Hera, Gen 8: Glaile and Sceptile.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The Pancake. Obviously. I just hope the Trials are made up so that Ash needs to use all of his Pokemon at least once (Which includes Squirtle).

I would love to see this.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
One question guys: Do you think that SM will give us another "starter-centric" powerhouse?

If he's getting one, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Owl Archer. Judging for its look, it seems to be the "speedy one" in the trio, so it'd fit the recent trend with Ash's fully evolved starters.

Just my two cents, though.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
We have Pikachu( who is also "starter"), Charizard, Sceptile, Greninja( if he returns in SM, or if he returns when Ash is doing important events(assuming he will release him), and Infernape.If leaks are true than Litten's final evo is that new main powerhouse.
Also if Greninja never returns despite important events, I think Litten's final evo will be main powerhouse and likely Gen 8's water/grass starter is new powerhouse too.That way Ash will have 6 really powerful starter Pokemon xd.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another starter powerhouse. We have had one for nearly every other region. If it's not Pikachu (who really deserves the spotlight after being practically shafted in XY), then it will be whichever starter Ash catches this season. Or, if he ends up with all three starters, then it will be either Litten final evo or Rowlett final evo. (In all honesty, if Popplio's final evo has the circus pop idol look of its pre-evolutions, then I have a feeling it won't be this series's powerhouse - although I will bust a gut laughing if it is.) Personally, I'm rooting for the Rowlett final evo, especially if it has that Robin Hood look. Going from a ninja frog to an archer bird - I'm down with that. :D

Red and Blue

Litten3's wrestler appearance screams powerhouse. A big bulky tiger would do wonders for Ash

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Litten3's wrestler appearance screams powerhouse. A big bulky tiger would do wonders for Ash

It does look powerful, but it doesn't look good to me. If Luchalitten is the real deal, they better redeem it in the anime.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
imo, i think the owl archer would best suit ash. it looks fast AND STRONG, a trait shared among almost all of ash's aces.

Ash and Rowlett look like they'd get along, perhaps he gets the Litten in the trailers after he receives Rowlett.

XXD17

Draco rex
I can see Rowlet for sure...Ash has never dealt with a moody middle stage 'mon before has he? Dartrix's personality is basically written for the anime...I can see liters going to Kiawe and Lana getting popplio...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I can see Rowlet for sure...Ash has never dealt with a moody middle stage 'mon before has he? Dartrix's personality is basically written for the anime...I can see liters going to Kiawe and Lana getting popplio...

I think it's pretty obvious Ash is the one who'll receive Litten. It's seen with him every time we've seen it so far. He could even possibly be Ash's first capture of the region like Froakie was, with Rowlet showing up a few episodes later due to not seeing it in anything yet.
And yeah, Lana will get Popplio for sure. No way Ash will be getting one of his own. They could always give that line to Lillie whenever Ash and her aren't doing the school thing anymore.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
it's unfortunate that the tradition of ash cosplaying as a girl at least once was broken in xy. will we see it again in sun and moon..........?

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
it's unfortunate that the tradition of ash cosplaying as a girl at least once was broken in xy. will we see it again in sun and moon..........?

Well, we still have about 5-ish episodes left... there's still hope! We just need to believe hard enough!

If Ash doesn't show up dressed as a girl in the last episodes of XYZ, he just has to in S/M.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master

I hope, that was one of the most hillarious traditions ever. XD Watch if the school has dorms, he'll have to dress up and sneak into the girls one for some reason, haha.

And on the subject of Ash's Alola powerhouse, I hope it's not a starter honestly. Solely because I want him to have a different type. He's already gone over all the starter types at least once (and fire twice). Give him like a psychic type powerhouse or something this time.

sandtreamftw

On and Off Trainer

Money's on him dressing up as a hula dancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.