• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
i think jessie's smile in the artwork is what is making most people cringe. i'm 100% sure they'll look much better in motion.

Meh she made worse faces especially in DP and XY lol

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
i think jessie's smile in the artwork is what is making most people cringe. i'm 100% sure they'll look much better in motion.

It's actually the whole TRio squad that makes everybody cringe. The amount of stupid mistakes they make and all the gags

sandtreamftw

On and Off Trainer
- Its a good thing Brock isn't around. The sight of Olivia would be enough to kill him.
-The character bios make Lillie and Lana far more interesting.
-Seems James was pigging out on some Pokepuffs offscreen. Hopefully our boy Bewear whips you back into shape with a good old fashion chase.
-Namikawa-sama is voicing Rotomdex!? Can we pls get a Rotomdex spin off?

DatsRight

really? i personally still love the TRio.

I like the Trio's personalities, but I'd love them to be used more creatively role wise. I'd like them to be bumbling but still half way challenging villains (think DA to early XY) with creative plots rather than the monotonous filler interruptions that plagued most of the first half of XYZ. They can continue doing their legitimate/good guy moments exactly as they do now however, if not try more venturous takes on them now they are stuck in one area for lengthy periods of time.

Jessie and James are showing more links to their Donorobo Gang roots with each series' style.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm ready for Ash and co to have better interactions with the villain teams other than "You're evil! We'll fight you, fiends!" Lysandre and Ash was a step up, but it left me craving for more interactions with villains.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I'm ready for Ash and co to have better interactions with the villain teams other than "You're evil! We'll fight you, fiends!" Lysandre and Ash was a step up, but it left me craving for more interactions with villains.

Ash joins Team Skull temporarily as a gangster but ends up getting snapped out of it by his friends LOL

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So Ash will stay in Kukui's place. RIP Delia4Alola

*cut jokes of Delia ditching Oak for the younger Kukui*

Alternatively,

Kukui is Ash's dad = confirmed.

:p

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
So Ash is still 10 years old? Good, now that stupid debate can be put to rest XD

Anyway, I think I'm going to be very fond of both Mallow and Lana (the former seems now like she could be shippable with Ash :D) Both of their designs are awesome.
Sophicles is giving me serious Clemont vibes. Hopefully he's not as forgettable as he was.

Yep. This will be one of the better sagas imo :D

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Great to see Pikachu's getting a rival for once. It is his adventure as well. It's much easier for Ash to be placed with a rival. I wonder what other shenanigans Pikachu will be dragged into next.

hitomi kikuchi saying it feels like a dream to be joining ash and pikachu's adventure in alola as lana

https://twitter.com/i_mo_ti/status/786923182338945025

Congratulations Hitomi Kikuchi!!! We'll support your character throughout her journey!~ Lady Lana may have an unique voice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.