• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas MV

Personally, I can't wait for XYZ to end, the Ash Overglorifying Season was unbearable and his Cheerleading Squad was dissapointing. Good riddance, Kalos, you won't be missed

Given your avatar (DP sucks) and this comment... I think you might be my exact opposite lol. DP and XY(Z) are my favourites sagas.

If you ask me, I'd much rather have an Ash overglorifying season that makes sense given how long Ash has been travelling, than an Ash-you're such a kid-rinse-n-repeat season that makes no ****ing sense after a Top 4 in a regional league kind of season.

That said, Sun and Moon is a mistery yet. This is all speculation off a poster. But first impression is always important, and this was a weird one.

Last edited:

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Hopefully this means no Pikipek and Rowlet fits the grass and flying slot.
Pikipek is seen near-ish Ash in the poster, so...

And after XY it's quite clear Ash has a thing for Flying-types. :p

Mr. Guy

Banned
Pikipek is seen near-ish Ash in the poster, so...

And after XY it's quite clear Ash has a thing for Flying-types. :p

Yeah, but Ash, Pikachu, Rowlet, and Rotom are all in the center and have this white glow around them that tells us "these are the main characters".

GamerGirlNanami

I'm seeing so much ignorance and even insecurities from people without knowing anything about the new series. People are saying it is BW 2.0 (Which makes no sense since BW was Kanto 2.0) I could understand it if the preview gave the vibe of Ash being regressed or even if we had no real lead into it like DP to BW. But going off the road and saying it is trash or it is killing the anime when all we have is a poster is silly. Plus this was not supposed to be out till the 15th so maybe once we see the preview more things will make sense. I just think people are losing control for no reason. It is like saying you won't eat a dish due to it being different and new but it ends up being so tasty,

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well. This new series is considered trash. Let the downfall begin and hope that the anime gets canceled before they can try to make it worse.

There are things on that poster I don't like either, but to call it trash before even getting a trailer? Times really have changed lol.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Yeah, but Ash, Pikachu, Rowlet, and Rotom are all in the center and have this white glow around them that tells us "these are the main characters".
True, but I doubt only those guys will be the main characters.

Remix2

I'm seeing so much ignorance and even insecurities from people without knowing anything about the new series. People are saying it is BW 2.0 (Which makes no sense since BW was Kanto 2.0) I could understand it if the preview gave the vibe of Ash being regressed or even if we had no real lead into it like DP to BW. But going off the road and saying it is trash or it is killing the anime when all we have is a poster is silly. Plus this was not supposed to be out till the 15th so maybe once we see the preview more things will make sense. I just think people are losing control for no reason. It is like saying you won't eat a dish due to it being different and new but it ends up being so tasty,

Well you can't really blame them for being skeptical, since really the whole ash goal is to graduate school is pretty dumb. That and the art style doesn't help.

Again I'll wait till the trailer to give my full opinion but so far form the poster it not looking too good.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
It's just one poster. If you need to desperately overreact, then put it here Ruined Forever page of tv tropes. It's a poster with no context. It's not even the first preview.

GamerGirlNanami

Well you can't really blame them for being skeptical, since really the whole ash goal is to graduate school is pretty dumb. That and the art style doesn't help.

I can't see how it is dumb at all. Heck I see it as better than him aiming for a goal with no guidance. At least this way he can better his skills and maybe have mentors. I hope early on it is said maybe if he went to school earlier as a trainer he would have won a league. Take Goku if he never trained with Roshi he would likely not be skilled at all by the time he is in his 20s. Goes to show you can have immense power but not really knowing how to use it fully means you are not that good.

It's just one poster. If you need to desperately overreact, then put it here Ruined Forever page of tv tropes. It's a poster with no context. It's not even the first preview.

Just skimmed it and yes I remember as a kid hating Digimon season 4. But I was like 12/13 I think people here and 20 and up and would hope they would be more open minded,

FulgoreX

Banned
Kind of sad that I just realized we only have 7 or so episodes left of the "real Ash" before XY ends. Better enjoy the last few XY eps we have left.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Something's I've been thinking about, is it possible Moon or Hau will be introduced during the Island Tapukoko battle? They'll have Moon show up after picking her starter to fight Satoshi and that'll be her debut or Hau's? Perhaps they're avoiding spoiling it, who else would battle Satoshi? Not the trial captains and not Lillie, I'm having a pretty good feeling one of them is going to be his companion. No I don't think Mallow or the others are a sure thing at this point either. Mallow is most likely but we need our third.

Kind of sad that I just realized we only have 7 or so episodes left of the "real Ash" before XY ends. Better enjoy the last few XY eps we have left.
Maybe you should try not watching since it seems you already have it decided that S&M and Alola Form Satoshi are failures on principle of a goofy facial expression, you surmised through your crystal ball that S&M is clearly going down the "BW!" route so why waste your time with a series you know is going to fail you?

Last edited:

FulgoreX

Banned
Something's I've been thinking about, is it possible Moon or Hau will be introduced during the Island Tapukoko battle? They'll have Moon show up after picking her starter to fight Satoshi and that'll be her debut or Hau's? Perhaps they're avoiding spoiling it, who else would battle Satoshi? Not the trial captains and not Lillie, I'm having a pretty good feeling one of them is going to be his companion. No I don't think Mallow or the others are a sure thing at this point either. Mallow is most likely but we need our third.

If Moon is not on the poster when they show Mallow, Lillie, and Lana...its obvious she's not in the series. They wouldn't exclude the main female character from the games from the poster unless she wasn't in the series.

Moon is being ignored like Hilda.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
If Moon is not on the poster when they show Mallow, Lillie, and Lana...its obvious she's not in the series. They wouldn't exclude the main female character from the games from the poster unless she wasn't in the series.

Moon is being ignored like Hilda.
Literally, nothing is for certain or confirmed. As seen before many rivals and game characters have gotten later introductions. I think Hau is most likely, but Moon wouldn't be a poor speculation to think on either.

FulgoreX

Banned
Literally, nothing is for certain or confirmed. As seen before many rivals and game characters have gotten later introductions. I think Hau is most likely, but Moon wouldn't be a poor speculation to think on either.

Rivals being introduced later in a series like Barry is one thing, but the main girl from the games wouldn't be excluded from the very first promotional material if she was going to be featured.

They already have 3 girls, Mallow, Lillie and Lana....they don't have any reason to use Moon. Just like BW didn't use Hilda.

GamerGirlNanami

TBH I would be cool with Hau and Moon being classmates that help each other out but at the same time not the typical companion. Like all have the same goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.