• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Banned
I read about this guy who said that his uncle's friend's son's dad's dog works for Pokeeman and he said that there will be a Pokeeman Go anime soon. It's from a reliable source called facebook.com

GamerGirlNanami

I will laugh so hard if Ash shows skill in the first ep heck I will laugh so hard if Ash shows no signs of a regression in the preview and everybody crying ends up looking silly. Truth be told the regression was a thing that only happened once. Granted I think the only reason people are calling regression is they have nothing to really go on and they won't for a few more days. Which makes me wish Coro Coro had NO anime news and we all first saw it during the preview.

Dwight

Banned
I will laugh so hard if Ash shows skill in the first ep heck I will laugh so hard if Ash shows no signs of a regression in the preview and everybody crying ends up looking silly. Truth be told the regression was a thing that only happened once. Granted I think the only reason people are calling regression is they have nothing to really go on and they won't for a few more days. Which makes me wish Coro Coro had NO anime news and we all first saw it during the preview.

I want to be wrong, I hope that I do end up looking silly.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
TBH I would be cool with Hau and Moon being classmates that help each other out but at the same time not the typical companion. Like all have the same goal.
Something I could see happening, although not 100% likely, is Satoshi attending school and getting settled in Alola then Hau or Moon being introduced as a "new" student with their starter. We still do need someone for Satoshi to have the introduction battle with and I don't think it would be a captain nor Lillie who lacks a starter from Alola and isn't fond of Pokemon battles. We need our opposing trainer for the trial battle and I don't see an anime original OC insight either.

FrozenCap

You guys should chill. Enjoy the 1h special that is happening then we can talk about what is going to be in the SM anime. Leaks doesn't mean it is the real deal, this can all be wrong or it can be right. The only solid information we can get is after the 1h episode. A poster from a leak doesn't really mean much, there are a bunch of questions not being answered by the poster.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Ash - Pikachu, Rowlet, Pikipek (Rotom isn't Ash's Pokemon, but it is his dex partner)
Lillie - Alolan Vulpix
Mallow - Bounsweet
Lana - Popplio
Sophocles - Togedemaru
Kiawe - Litten? (No sign of Alolan Marowak. And I think Charizard is a rental Pokémon)
Professor Kukui - Rockruff?
Team Rocket - Wobbuffet, Bewear?, Mimikyu?
Rental Pokemon (PokeRide) - Charizard, Tauros, Lapras, Sharpedo

Last edited:

Dwight

Banned
Can they bring back Ash's Charizard already :(

XY is the best series, but avoided so many good opportunities such as pitting up Ash's Zard vs Alain's

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Idk why people are acting like Ash is gonna learn to throw a poke ball at this school. Newflash the Alolan region is introuncing a ton of new **** so him going to school and actually learning about them instead of going hurr durr what's that like usual isn't the worst thing ever. Maybe now he won't need someone to explain literally everything to him. Seriously ya'll want him to be smarter then ***** when they actually try to make him smarter.

GamerGirlNanami

Can they bring back Ash's Charizard already :(

XY is the best series, but avoided so many good opportunities such as pitting up Ash's Zard vs Alain's

God know Charizaed should stay far from the anime for the next decade and I mean Charziard as a whole.

Idk why people are acting like Ash is gonna learn to throw a poke ball at this school. Newflash the Alolan region is introuncing a ton of new **** so him going to school and actually learning about them instead of going hurr durr what's that like usual isn't the worst thing ever. Maybe now he won't need someone to explain literally everything to him. Seriously ya'll want him to be smarter then ***** when they actually try to make him smarter.

Yeah I don't get where people are thinking it is trainer 101. For all we know Ash learns to be a better trainer with mentoring and also new stuff from Alola. Heck maybe it ends with a huge tournament where you show what you learned. Not so much a league but all aspects

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
God know Charizaed should stay far from the anime for the next decade and I mean Charziard as a whole.

Seriously we don't need Satoshi's Lizardon back, he's an awesome Pokemon but he's a relic of the past. The show should and always will prioritize the newer Pokemon and with Trova and Alan's immense screen time last saga we don't really need to see Satoshi's. I'm almost positive Lizardon only appears for merchandising sake and the appearances always feel like a checklist at this point.

GamerGirlNanami

Something I could see happening, although not 100% likely, is Satoshi attending school and getting settled in Alola then Hau or Moon being introduced as a "new" student with their starter. We still do need someone for Satoshi to have the introduction battle with and I don't think it would be a captain nor Lillie who lacks a starter from Alola and isn't fond of Pokemon battles. We need our opposing trainer for the trial battle and I don't see an anime original OC insight either.

Well I mean Johto and Hoenn had no intro battle so I mean that could be skipped. Instead maybe Ash sees someone doing the new trainer battle and is like "What is this?" and learns about alola from that point.

You probably chose Bulbasaur.

No I liked him before he was tossed in our faces.

Remix2

I'm hoping to god they let ash lose to beginners and instead have him just steamrolled everyone on his first day in the school it will be a nice change of pace.

Dwight

Banned
Seriously we don't need Satoshi's Lizardon back, he's an awesome Pokemon but he's a relic of the past. The show should and always will prioritize the newer Pokemon and with Trova and Alan's immense screen time last sage we don't really need to see Satoshi's. I'm almost positive Lizardon only appears for merchandising sake.

We should have seen Ash's Zard. It really just came down Trevor pulling a mega stone out of nowhere and lasting 10 seconds against Zard X, and it sucks because mega evolution would've been perfect for Ash's Zard since it requires a strong bond and everything and I'm certain that he comes in second to Pikachu in that regard.

So with Pokemon riding, instead of Ash renting a Charizard he should just call his own.

Last edited:

GamerGirlNanami

I'm hoping to god they let ash lose to beginners and instead have him just steamrolled everyone on his first day in the school it will be a nice change of pace.

For all we know the school has no beginners. The school could be focused on making trainers with skill eve better. Picture it like how Scott scouted trainers for the BF.... I will freak if Scott actually does ask Ash to join the school. I mean look at the guy. He just screams Alola!

Dwight

Banned
For all we know the school has no beginners. The school could be focused on making trainers with skill eve better. Picture it like how Scott scouted trainers for the BF.... I will freak if Scott actually does ask Ash to join the school. I mean look at the guy. He just screams Alola!

I'm betting that it's gonna be Professor Oak.

"Ey, this is a school I attended when I was 10, you know after I got kidnapped by a Celebi and sent to the future. Anyway take my Rotom, I made a pokedex out of it."

FulgoreX

Banned
Or you can just not watch since it's not going to measure up to your standards?

I may not watch beyond the early episodes, but its disappointing to me that the next 3 years will be well...this. I mainly watched to see if Ash would ever become a champion or win a league, but this new saga goes against every reason I watched.

I'm sure Mallow and the others will be good characters, but if I can't enjoy Ash, I can't enjoy the saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.