• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I completely forgot about Moon girl's absence, yet strangely I don't care that much

Honestly, I'm more curious about Hau's absence. All things considered, he'd perfect here.

I'm gonna be very frank: I'm not hyped. At all. Sure, it may be cool that they are doing something different, but not all changes are good, and this kind of change is giving me a lot of red flags right now.

I'm going to give it five episodes. If the anime won't impress me… then, I will just hang my anime googles and drop the show.

It has been a fun ride during these almost twenty years, but my stop seems to be finally approaching.

Same here.

I've watched the show when it first aired in my country and even if I've had my hiatus, I started to watch regulary again by the tail end of DP and stick to it since then.

Unlike some folks, I didn't think BW was all that bad.

This, on another hand is looking like the most unimpressive series IMHO. It doesn't help the game aren't appealing me in the slightest, aside some few positive points (mostly to do with graphics and mechanics).

Soniman

Break the Limit
Its not like how competent ash is determines how good the battles are or that the main reason we watch the pokemon anime is for the battles or anything.

RIP those XY backers. SM is probably gonna be a lot more casual in that regard, I mean Ash's goal isn't even battle related!

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
After giving it a little more thought, I actually start to like the idea more. Especially if we get Ash x Lillie #SerenaNeverStoodAChance Still, adding Lillie in is a huge plus for me. Now if only Serebii allowed for her art to be used as a user avatar, my life would be complete.

Though this idea raises other problems, like how Team Skull and Aether Foundation are going to be handled, including the Ultra Beasts and the potential Solgaleo/Lunala/Marshadow arc.

Anyway, I can't wait for this setting!

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
I really hope the trailer clarifies some ambiguous stuff and not just throw a bunch of stuff we don't care about.

What I'm most curious about is how battles will be affect by this "change".

sheld999

Would be the best way to bring an old person back. Having him work under Sampson. Maybe Gary is Ash's gateway to Alola.

either that or oaks cousin is at kanto lab and ash sees him and once ash gets to alola we get the reuion of gary =) last we saw of him was sinnoh

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Oak's role was very very little in X/Y though. His cousin might give Ash the urge to contact Oak and transfer some old Pokemon for various lessons. It isn't such a huge stretch.

GamerGirlNanami

Two things I want is the preview to see how the new art looks in motion

and no Giovanni. He got a new outfit when XY began making me thing he would be more involved. He was not!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well I'm looking forward to something different, I hope we get a lot of battles with the other trial captains, some fun interactions, and hopefully somehow fit in a battle related goal.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Ash traveled through 7 regions ( including Orange Islands), saved the world SEVERAL times, interected with most of the legenderies that exist (the ones revealed so far..), was offered to serve as a battle frontier and almost won the Kalos league.
I cant find ONE good explanation for why he needs to go to school? I'm sorry but it's just aweful in my opinion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.