• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I´m going to post a dumb theory that most likely will turn out to not even be close to the truth:
Ash is an Ultra Beast and that´s why he never ages, can use Aura and also performs the bond evolution with Greninja.
Theory ended LOL

Once the sun and moon anime starts people will start making crazy theories about the 1000th episode of the anime

I expect the episode to be a compilation of clips from things that never happened in the previous series showing onlly Ash and Pikachu . Because only the anime writers are capable of pulling that off

Last edited:

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
Thinking about it, I think I just figured something out about the fact they reset Ash's age and sometimes his whole behavior each Pokemon generation!

He's a Time Lord and Pikachu is his Tardis :D

But no, jokes aside, Janovy makes a very good point.

LOL, human perception is amazing. They will see changes everywhere, even if there are none.

In this case, Ash's goofy face has made everything think the show is undergoing a style change and as a result they're seeing everything as "different".

Markerz

The only thing the 1000th episode needs to be satisfactory is a title pun. I'm sure the English dub will have us covered.

FulgoreX

Banned
Even the screenshots in the scan look different. I'ts not like I don't know what I'm talking about, I have studied character design.

this scan shows them better http://nintendo.pe/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/corocoro-5-1.jpg

Very true. That screen of Mallow, Lana and the electric kid look so different than the normal anime art style. Its looks a lot more like Origins.

I think the anime is going to undergo a major art style change with this new saga.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I just want to see Ash having adventures rather than catching them all. For once, Sun&Moon will provide a different saga where there's no League, no Gyms, and Ash going to "school" and being a regular kid. He'll still battle and be competent (not a powerhouse and especially not Pikachu to that extent), it'll almost feel like a new adjustment for him. Now that he has to stay in one place. It'll be cool to see him going to different towns but only for missions or assignments but coming back to home base. I look forward to how everything turns out. I want it to have a different feel and to stray away from the usual for a bit.

FulgoreX

Banned
I just want to see Ash having adventures rather than catching them all. For once, Sun&Moon will provide a different saga where there's no League, no Gyms, and Ash going to "school" and being a regular kid. He'll still battle and be competent (not a powerhouse and especially not Pikachu to that extent), it'll almost feel like a new adjustment for him. Now that he has to stay in one place. It'll be cool to see him going to different towns but only for missions or assignments but coming back to home base. I look forward to how everything turns out. I want it to have a different feel and to stray away from the usual for a bit.

This would sound ok for a short filler arc, but not a 3-year and 140 episode saga. I have no idea how the writers can stretch this out. Maybe this school segment will only be the first year of Sun/moon and then they'll go back to the traditional quest.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings

The good thing about having some sort of home base or "school" is that creating filler episodes is very easy and will usually be more interesting than the regular filler episodes. I just hope it doesn't become a filler-party, where 90% of the episodes become filler. I also want Team Skull and Gladion to appear early and make their presence felt as a threat, especially to Ash.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
If there's no main quest, of course there will be filler or slice of life episodes.

Good thing Ash will complete trials, battle totem pokemon, see legendaries, hopefully battle kahunas, and participate in the battle ceremonies they have. Hopefully UB's are around in the anime, as well as team skull and the aether organization to create some main arcs.

FulgoreX

Banned
Good thing Ash will complete trials, battle totem pokemon, see legendaries, hopefully battle kahunas, and participate in the battle ceremonies they have. Hopefully UB's are around in the anime, as well as team skull and the aether organization to create some main arcs.

What makes you think any of this will happen? The legendary stuff will most likely be used for the S/M movies, not the anime like usual.

The island trial leaders are his classmates, he won't be battling them.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
What makes you think any of this will happen? The legendary stuff will most likely be used for the S/M movies, not the anime like usual.

The island trial leaders are his classmates, he won't be battling them.

What makes you think they wont? Zygarde, Meloette, and the lake trio are among a few pokemon who have had arcs in the series. That raises the chance of Ash battling the trial leaders even more if they're going to be with him all the time in class. That's like saying Ash would never battle Clemont because they travel together.

FulgoreX

Banned
That raises the chance of Ash battling the trial leaders even more if they're going to be with him all the time in class. That's like saying Ash would never battle Clemont because they travel together.

Because Ash was still on a goal/traveling to beat Gym leaders, hence why he battled Clemont.

The island trial leaders are classmates, they're not even where they're supposed to be in the games. Ash has no reason to battle them (although he'll probably have practice battles with them along the way) because he's not collecting anything like badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.