• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
What's atrocious? This will be laidback at first (We're in Poke!Hawaii afterall), but with TS confirmed it's bound to get tense too.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
How about you just leave than instead of spreading that negativity to people who are happy

How about no?

I guess XY will be remembered for something... good budget [img200]http://www.abload.de/img/28alt1wdwu7pwtk2g.gif[/img200]

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Animation is different sure, but we've had art changes before. Its only a small trailer so Im sure it makes use of it in cool ways that we haven't seen yet. Plus Team Skull already!!!!! So hyped.

GamerGirlNanami

How about no?

I guess XY will be remembered for something... good budget [img200]http://www.abload.de/img/28alt1wdwu7pwtk2g.gif[/img200]

Than your just being a dick and should be ignored

Animation is different sure, but we've had art changes before. Its only a small trailer so Im sure it makes use of it in cool ways that we haven't seen yet. Plus Team Skull already!!!!! So hyped.

Reminds me how Magma was shown I think ep 2 in season 6. Funny thing is both are vacation regions and have two teams.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
-The animations style does look different. Not necessary bad, but different
-As expected, he is MUCH more lively and shows emotions frequently
-Team Skull already?
-So there is some classroom teaching shenanigans.. hopefully it doesn't last for long
-Ash seems to be surprised by the term "Dragon"... uh oh.
-Ash does seem serious when he uses the z-move, so that's good.

Overall, still not enough information to really determine how I should feel going into this, but I am decently excited for this.

GamerGirlNanami

-Team Skull already?
-So there is some classroom teaching shenanigans.. hopefully it doesn't last for long

Overall, still not enough information to really determine how I should feel going into this, but I am decently excited for this.

Could just be him shocked that Alolan Excutor is dragon now. Or that fairys are strong against dragons. Not even sure if they talked about that in XY

pokechamp95

kanto champion
Just saw the preview a few minutes ago gotta say the animation will take a bit to getting used to after X&Y but it's not bad I think I'll like it after awhile. Also was I just hearing things or did Ash say something about a Dragon type when he was in his Desk if I'm right then maybe you think they're talking about alolan Eggexutor since I think Ash seemed kinda surprised.

-Team Skull already?

If my theory is right they were probably talking about Alolan Eggexcutor.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
How about you just leave than instead of spreading that negativity to people who are happy

Animation and art are actually not the same thing. Art is more design animation is movement. Animation is a form of art but not art style exactly

Okay, so you've just joined this month, and you're already telling people who have been here for six years to leave. Okay then.

He's reacting to people that said that it wouldn't feature a literal school.. But it does.. So I think he has all the right to laugh at that, as it was one of the major defenses that people used to defend this new set-up.

And the animation-art does look horrendous. Ash barely looks like Ash. They dont even bother with fingernails anymore apparently.

DatsRight

The animation doesn't look awful, it's at least expressive, but it does look like a step back from XY, and I'm still getting used to Ash's beady eyes.

Little Hero

Hmm...animation is...kinda lacking. Ash looks like Mr. Fantastic. And his face...it feels different when compared to the others.

I don't like it.

Oh dear...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah I don't see what is bad about the animation, it's different, way different from the usual, seems to be more "cutified", I like the energy on the trailer, why are you all surprised he is in a classroom when the freaking scans said so?

I'm expecting Satoshi to at least get Litten.

GamerGirlNanami

Okay, so you've just joined this month, and you're already telling people who have been here for six years to leave. Okay then.

He's reacting to people that said that it wouldn't feature a literal school.. But it does.. So I think he has all the right to laugh at that, as it was one of the major defenses that people used to defend this new set-up.

And the animation-art does look horrendous. Ash barely looks like Ash. They dont even bother with fingernails anymore apparently.

Guess I'm not just more mature and not as close minded as they are If he has nothing good to say than he needs to stay quiet. This community as enough toxic people in it we don't need him adding fuel. The art is fine. Clearly they wanted to keep the budget low which makes sense for a long running anime. Both of you need to quit expecting so much and stop being so entitled. The anime is for kids who don't care about that stuff. The anime owes the two f you nothing so if you don't like it here is a tip don't watch.

pokechamp95

kanto champion
People who are complaining about the animation don't just look at Ash. Look how well Team skull looks in the Preview after I had a second look I'm fully on board with this animation.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Bewear is the new ursaring. Okay, Lillie's actually cute there. The taned guy have the turtoise, there goes my prediction to Ash's team. Ash being all Luffy-like (honestly, only the hair and the shoes look stupid) and actually uses the game mechanics. One Piece feelings.

You know, I can actually dig that series. Make Ash fun instead autist, keep him strong and I'm in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.