• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Most schools wouldn't let Ash carry an animal in class unless it was a service animal.

But in Alola, they live peacefully along with Pokémon so it could be their study partner/buddy/assistant. Maybe the teacher is chill. I want to see what's in Ash's backpack. We've barely seen what was in it.

Edit: Lillie's hat would be a big sitraction and poor Mallow wouldn't be able to see what's on the chalkboard. :(

Mr. Guy

Banned
Ash and Delia moving to Alola with Mr. Mime would mirror the Sun/Moon protagonist and their mom moving to Alola with their pet Meowth.

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
I like how everyone's eyes look different. Also, what is Lana wearing her hair? A tiara?

And I might just like Lillie/Mallow/Lana more than Serena when it comes to looks. I don't know. Something makes them look better in my mind. They just look nice. Might be alone on that one though.

Definitely not alone. Lillie seems like she can keep a fancy and regular school girl design :D

In my HS they had the rule but my class kinda over powered it tbh. Maybe Lillie's was too much of a distraction?

True and it's very tall. She actually looks better without it on. But hat no hat she's beautiful either way. I hope she uses it like that lady you can battle before Rustboro city when she goes outside.

Lillie looks like she's from any other anime not related to pokemon.

Arietty? If that's the case it's a good thing ;)

Ash and Delia moving to Alola with Mr. Mime would mirror the Sun/Moon protagonist and their mom moving to Alola with their pet Meowth.

Exactly! I mean people thought Lillie wouldn't be a character in the Sun and Moon anime because her behavior of not wanting to battle mimicked Serena and look how that turned out. I will happy if this is the case.

Last edited:

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Ash and Delia are probably moving to Alola. It mirrors the game's scenario and Mr. Mime is with them.

inb4 Ash's father is in Alola

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
INB4 Ash is an Ultra beast and he has no father lol

SM Ash is an UB and XY Ash comes in to attack him for stealing his identity. Now this would make an interesting storyline I know will never happen.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
SM Ash is an UB and XY Ash comes in to attack him for stealing his identity. Now this would make an interesting storyline I know will never happen.

And in the final battle Ash turns into an UB and becomes the final boss.
And then he gets defeated with a friendship song sung by all his friends, companions and COTDs, which brings him down to normal jsut like Squishy

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm starting to warm up to this series, but I'm still going to stay hesitant until I see it for myself. At the very least, I hope the writing for this will be like Johto & the Orange Islands since I felt they had a happy medium between goofy & serious moments

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
I think if SM was like AG in terms of seriousness to goofiness ratio and had some DP level battles and characters, then I would be more than happy. Unfortunately this is probably unlikely, but who knows, it might come close.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I have always gave every new gen a chance. I will be doing the same with the S&M anime. I don't think it will be bad honestly. Many people are just overreacting in my opinion.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
That's because every previous saga had the same type of design with slight alterations. Not even BW was this big a style change.

This feels like a reboot or a completely different show. They should have just used a new main character and wrapped Ash up in XY then.

THIS. I wouldnt have a problem if the art style didnt feel like a whole new anime. Heck , I would be even okay with an Ash reboot if the anime kept its usual art style.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
From the looks of it, Sun & Moon will give us back a goofier Satoshi, a Satoshi who I feel has been missing for quite some time now. For me, its a throwback to the good old AG days.
I'm confident Sun&Moon will deliver greatness.

Btw can't wait to see more of LillieGoddess!

iggy the skorupi

I had a though. What if each of the characters are competing in the rite of the island challenge? That would explain why in the show each of the trial captains are in the school. They all are assigned the challenge to complete and it's like a scavenger hunt across the whole region, and each of the games captains goes off to a different island and completes that islands trial first, holding the title of captain until Ash eventually challenges them and wins before that character faces can off against the Kahuna, which Ash then beats. Then Ash, as the overall victor, gets to challenge the "not the poke league tournament" end game boss to win the rite of the island, but it typical Ash fashion loses in the end.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
So Ash having fun and a new art style = goofy & incompetent Ash??

That's all we're seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.