• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao the funny thing is that a normal greninja with protean could probably still beat ash-greninja in the game.

We still don't know Ash-Greninja's stats much less ability so....

AuraKshatriya

We still don't know Ash-Greninja's stats much less ability so....

Presumably it'll stay as Battle Bond.
Either way, given that Ash-Greninja is known from the anime (where it originated) to be on the level of Megas, and is shown battling Megas in the trailer, it'll probably get a +100 base stat total boost like the other Megas. But since it doesn't require an item to transform, it'll technically be more comparable to Rayquaza. (Needless to say, Protean Greninja won't be able to keep up.)

Presumably it'll stay as Battle Bond.
Either way, given that Ash-Greninja is known from the anime (where it originated) to be on the level of Megas, and is shown battling Megas in the trailer, it'll probably get a +100 base stat total boost like the other Megas. But since it doesn't require an item to transform, it'll technically be more comparable to Rayquaza. (Needless to say, Protean Greninja won't be able to keep up.)

This. Ash-Greninja is a beast nuff said

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
i wonder how many people are gonna get ash-greninja just to find a mega charizard x online and destroy it.

I'll laugh if Charizard comes out on top every time xD But I'm currently waiting for the YouTube videos to be released :)

phanpycross

God-king
Meh, the starter evos are a lot more interesting to me.

All three seem to fit the leaked final evolutions to a tee, for one. Torra cat is pretty bad, but Rowlet's could be funny if it turns super pompous after evolution.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Meh, the starter evos are a lot more interesting to me.

All three seem to fit the leaked final evolutions to a tee, for one. Torra cat is pretty bad, but Rowlet's could be funny if it turns super pompous after evolution.

I only think Popplio fits the Chinese leaks. Rowlett's evo doesn't look like an archer, and Torracat is too much of a gift to turn into Luchalitten. Even then, I could be wrong... but I sure hope I'm not. I HATE those Chinese leak evos with a burning passion.

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
Does this make the anime canon? We get Steven referencing Alain and now Ash-Greninja. Digifans can't keep telling me the anime is non canon right?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I only think Popplio fits the Chinese leaks. Rowlett's evo doesn't look like an archer, and Torracat is too much of a gift to turn into Luchalitten. Even then, I could be wrong... but I sure hope I'm not. I HATE those Chinese leak evos with a burning passion.

Torracat is said to act spoiled towards its trainer which fits Litten3 and Dartrix' French name has arrow in it I believe which matches Rowlet3's design. Having all that with Mallow in the concept artwork and the final evolutions are shaping up to be real.

Remix2

Torracat is said to act spoiled towards its trainer which fits Litten3 and Dartrix' French name has arrow in it I believe which matches Rowlet3's design. Having all that with Mallow in the artwork and the final evolutions are shaping up to be real.

Oh dear that mean the ugly final evolution for litten might be real ugh.

Janovy

Banned
Does this make the anime canon? We get Steven referencing Alain and now Ash-Greninja. Digifans can't keep telling me the anime is non canon right?
Everything is canon since OR/AS confirmed the multiverse in Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.