• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

noakai

Since it seems there's no Pallet ep this time since we have a confirmed special, I wonder if some of the first ep of SM will take place in Pallet or if we'll just see Ash arrive in Alola right off the bat. Probably they'll just have them in Alola and then give a short explanation of what they're doing there.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Since it seems there's no Pallet ep this time since we have a confirmed special, I wonder if some of the first ep of SM will take place in Pallet or if we'll just see Ash arrive in Alola right off the bat. Probably they'll just have them in Alola and then give a short explanation of what they're doing there.

It'll end like Diamond and Pearl I suspect. Just Ash leaving by the plane and the first Sun & Moon episode starting off like Best Wishes, Ash in Pallet Town and ready to leave with his mother. In a way, it does help those who don't want to continue on a perfect cutoff point. That's how many were able to deem Best Wishes as a fanon discontinuity so easily.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It'll end like Diamond and Pearl I suspect. Just Ash leaving by the plane and the first Sun & Moon episode starting off like Best Wishes, Ash in Pallet Town and ready to leave with his mother. In a way, it does help those who don't want to continue on a perfect cutoff point. That's how many were able to deem Best Wishes as a fanon discontinuity so easily.

What about the XY cake on Twitter then, where it has Oak and Delia in it?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I still think we will get Pallet episode on 10th November. I doubt XY will leave us on 141 episode and BW had 142.

CMButch

This what I would want:
10th November: Pallet episode, last XYZ episode
17th November: break
24th November: 1 hour special of SM
1st December: third SM episode
8th December fourth SM episode
15th December(Clemont special(holiday special; we had Cilan special after BW)
22nd December: Serena special( to get over with, also Christmas special)
29th December: break
5th January: break

12th January : continuing SM episode
( I remember when they had 2 week break in December 2013- January 2014. Between Pangoro and Scatterbug episodes.)

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
This what I would want:
10th November: Pallet episode, last XYZ episode
17th November: break
24th November: 1 hour special of SM
1st December: third SM episode
8th December fourth SM episode
15th December(Clemont special(holiday special; we had Cilan special after BW)
22nd December: Serena special( to get over with, also Christmas special)
29th December: break
5th January: break

12th January : continuing SM episode
( I remember when they had 2 week break in December 2013- January 2014. Between Pangoro and Scatterbug episodes.)

Too many breaks and over a month between the 4th and 5th episode of SM? please no, Clemont and Serena specials can wait for later (I really like them but I want to see the most I can from Sun&Moon to judge if I drop or not)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Too many breaks and over a month between the 4th and 5th episode of SM? please no, Clemont and Serena specials can wait for later (I really like them but I want to see the most I can from Sun&Moon to judge if I drop or not)

Your judgment will most probably result in dropping, I predict.

CMButch

Dude, we will have 1-2 week break on New Year and Christmas, going back on 2013-2014 between Pangoro and Scatterbug episodes we had 2 week break. Since that was time when XY started, this is time where SM will start , so face it. And we will have 1 week break between XY and SM, like we always do between series.
Only thing that is possible is that Clemont and Serena specials can wait.
I'd like them to finish them in 2016 , so we can have a nice ,calm ride for SM in 2017, without any interruptions and side stories.( although I wouldn't mind those side stories if they connect to SM's story, Clemont's and Serena's side stories don't/won't connect to SM's story)

The animation and everything was great, but the only thing I don't like about it is how they made Ash. He looks looks like a face with a bunch of squiggly lines. The SM Ash dosen't have the " sharp " features that he did in XY.

I still don't believe that they are moving. I think this is a long extended vaca or Delia goes back to Kanto. I don't know about you guys, but I like the second option, mostly cause I like Ash being independent even if it is a school setting.

Also did you guys hear about the XYZ special?

CMButch

Oh and Rick you must forgot that same team is working on generations. Remember that same team that worked on XY worked on Origins in 2013 and they took 2 week break? So, basically they're working on Generations and they will likely take 2 week break (29th and 5th).

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'd really like it to end like how BW ended. :)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I'd really like it to end like how BW ended. :)

Where the companions just say bye and leave to Johto xD

No, but Pallet Town and Ash learning/confirming he's going to Alola sounds good, especially if we can see Delia tell Ash she's coming too.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics

God no. DP ending scenes felt like the rest was cut off and BW's start felt to suddenly without any "introduction" subplot like Gary sending Ash that postcards or showing him Electrivire or Ash meeting Alexa.

It just made me feel like BW played in another parallel dimension.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Where the companions just say bye and leave to Johto xD

No, but Pallet Town and Ash learning/confirming he's going to Alola sounds good, especially if we can see Delia tell Ash she's coming too.
Ouch, that hurts.

Yeah that part. I would love if Ash had another midnight monologue scene with Pikachu before arriving in Alola. I hope we get more info on Alola by his mom or Prof Oak.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Ouch, that hurts.

Yeah that part. I would love if Ash had another midnight monologue scene with Pikachu before arriving in Alola. I hope we get more info on Alola by his mom or Prof Oak.
I'm personally hoping we get a moment where Ash introduces Talonflame, Hawlucha, & Noivern to the rest of his pokémon, and maybe show he's still upset about Greninja

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
yeah! i want to see Fiarrow join the rest of the birds flying around :D
Plus I can see some pretty good comedic moments between Hawlucha, Corphish, & Oshawott

Status
Not open for further replies.