• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon", starting November 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

noakai

Also that means Cosmog is nothing related to Lunalla ?

Datamine spoilers under here!

[spoil]In the Alola Pokedex, it goes Cosmog -> a Pokemon that looks like an eye -> Solgaleo -> Lunala, so there's a lot of speculation that Cosmog eventually evolves into either Solgaleo or Lunala depending on what game you have.[/spoil]

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
So you're telling me that "SM is the new DP" still has a chance?

I'm still thinking that SM might be the next BW or perhaps the new OS.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Can't wait for the Alola League Battle Tree Conference in three years. We can still salvage battles out of this y'all.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
wait so how are you supposed to enter the league if there are no gyms? maybe you have to become the island challenge champion or something to enter.

also if blue is in the game, is there any chance at all that gary makes an appearance sometime in the series?

Xuxuba

Can't wait for the Alola League Battle Tree Conference in three years. We can still salvage battles out of this y'all.

Well, they ignored the PWT which had a similar purpose to the Battle Tree, so i wouldn't be so sure it will appear in the anime.

I'm sure there'll be a lot of battles regardless of the Battle Tree appearing or not though.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Can we please stop saying SM is the new k series? Would rather each series has its own identity :)

Red and Blue

OMG, please let Gary appear in Alola. So much potential.

Maybe he and Ash could fight again in the league

Digiflash

Just out of curiosity, do you think Cartoon Network will do a special sneak preview of the dub version of Sun & Moon when it gets closer to the games' release? I remember them doing something similar for XY back when the Genesect movie first aired in the dub and I thought this would be a good opportunity to do it again

At least in Germany, there will be a preview on November 20th! Nickelodeon Germany will air the 19th Movie and the first two Episodes of SM :)

noakai

The English site for SM says: "In the Alola region, there is no Pokémon League yet—but it seems that there are plans to construct one at the peak of a certain mountain. After your major achievement in completing the island challenge, will the day come when you also take on the Pokémon League to become the strongest Pokémon Trainer?"

So maybe by the time Ash is done with the challenge, a League will have been formed. Hmm....

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
OMG, please let Gary appear in Alola. So much potential.

Maybe he and Ash could fight again in the league

Gary isn't a Pokemon Trainer anymore. He is now a Pokemon Researcher.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I just saw the SM trailer and the Grass starters type.

Oh no, this means Pikipek is confirmed for Ash isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.