• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Character Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I can see why Cyber panicked so much now, that hair looks awful and that pink thing she's wearing belongs in the bin.. I definitely prefer the old design...
I find this funny considering we have a cast member who essentially wears a PJ.

Im also fairly sure cyber being right is an oxymoron

[IMG139]http://cdn2.thegrindstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/the-office-14.gif[/IMG139]

File this under: "Things everybody nocticed but nobody needed/wanted to point out".

Apparently I didn't really notice the b zise reduction, either because I don't really care about it on anime, unless the boing sound effect goes out of hand, or because I have seen how a nice sweater can hide the goods in real life, junior high I knew you well XD.

If anything this attire looks cheerful and fits the girly adventurer character in Serena to a T, if you as my humble opinion.

Nice end /QUOTE thing you nearly got me. [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Inferno792

Food Wars
I just saw that video and I am a little confused about the Pokemon Ash used. Is it Goodra? because it looked like Aurorus to me.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Here is here full look in the anime (without her hat on),

[IMG139]http://s14.postimg.org/hm2sedqn5/Serena_s_New_Full_Look.jpg[/IMG139]

And that area right in the middle is the only real complaint I have with the design. It looks like Serena overdosed on comfort food after her loss, or drank enough Bud Light to develop a beer gut.

I just saw that video and I am a little confused about the Pokemon Ash used. Is it Goodra? because it looked like Aurorus to me.

Yep, that's Barney.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
And that area right in the middle is the only real complaint I have with the design. It looks like Serena overdosed on comfort food after her loss, or drank enough Bud Light to develop a beer gut.
Tis the power of baggy clothing

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
[IMG139]http://doyouremember.com/site-content/uploads/2015/02/enhanced-buzz-896-1373320283-0-scientifically-accurate-tm-barney-wouldn-t-have-been-your-friend.jpeg[/IMG139]
Look at it go

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Seriously don't understand the boots, seriously what do brown boots have to do with anything?? They could of at least made them red smh.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

I like Serena's outfit, but I'm still not sure what that pink thing is. At first I thought her apron, but now I'm not too sure

Guys come on. That is clearly an Aerodactyl! Does it look like a Goodra? :p

The boots. Yes, coming to that, what nonsense is that? Honestly I may not have even criticized the hairstyle and all this harshly, but what the heck is up with those boots? God save me. I sincerely hope now that we'll see another design change in 20-30 episodes. I don't think I can stomach those boots for long.

Inferno792

Food Wars

The boots. Yes, coming to that, what nonsense is that? Honestly I may not have even criticized the hairstyle and all this harshly, but what the heck is up with those boots? God save me. I sincerely hope now that we'll see another design change in 20-30 episodes. I don't think I can stomach those boots for long.

It looks more like a pink Krookodile.

And the boots actually look pretty good on Serena. They make her legs seem more cuter.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
What's with everyone ripping on Serena's boots? I think they look pretty amazing. Easily the best part of her design IMO.

It looks more like a pink Krookodile.

You're both blind. That's clearly Nurse Joy's animagus form, and is a genetically engineered Wigglytuff-Chansey-Audino hybrid.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
What's with everyone ripping on Serena's boots? I think they look pretty amazing. Easily the best part of her design IMO.

You're both blind. That's clearly Nurse Joy's animagus form, and is a genetically engineered Wigglytuff-Chansey-Audino hybrid.
I think the boots (& Serena's outfit in general) are fine. If I had to give any constructive criticism, it'd be how her pink whatchamacallit clashes with her red jumper and her new magenta hat in terms of color. Unlike her hat and jumper, which are both more saturated, the whosagitzer is more of dull color tone such as puce or orchid, cauing it to stand out more and makes you focus more on that than the rest of Serena's outfit. Other than that, it looks great and it really does show her growth and character development.

You're actually the blind one. It's obviously Missingo's newest form after it was corrupted by computer viruses

Sephora

yes I'm back
Omgg Serena is the cutest thing that ever happened to this anime. I love her new design a lot more than her old one, especially the hair awww <3
I need time to warm up to the outfit though.

Seriously don't understand the boots, seriously what do brown boots have to do with anything?? They could of at least made them red smh.

You do realize that brown boots match anything when worn with stockings/leggings... And red boots would have been too much; you need to break the colours in an outfit... people trying to sound like they know fashion

Last edited:

Mau-Kun

Seems interesting that for next performances Serena is changing the elegant loli look gor the energic cheerleader one, it fits greatly to her new hairstyle and her dancing skills (now that it's confirmed in the new previews that she'll do dancing in her routine)

BTW, it called a lot my attention to see Tierno doing a performance with 4 pokémon, what could this mean?

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Seems interesting that for next performances Serena is changing the elegant loli look gor the energic cheerleader one, it fits greatly to her new hairstyle and her dancing skills (now that it's confirmed in the new previwews that she'll do dancing in her routine)

BTW, it called a lot my attention to see Tierno doing a performance with 4 pokémon, what could this mean?
Personally, I think Serena should be more concerned about the themed performance (1st round) since she spent so much time preparing for the freestyle round when training for the Coumarine Showcase that she wasn't even ready for the Costume Round, which is partly why she lost in the first place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.