• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

NEW RULES!
1) NO ANIMATED SPRITES!

2) PLEASE AVOID STRETCHING PAGES! If your post is very big, please consider using one or more of the following methods:

- Using spoiler tags (so other users can decide themselves if they want huge walls of text slapped in their faces)
- Taking out sprites and/or
- Changing the format of your post. For example,

Ash
Pikachu (Move 1, Move 2, Move 3, Move 4)

takes up much less space than

Ash
Pikachu
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

Please be considerate to fellow members. Thanks!

This topic is basically the Kalos edition of the Next Pokémon Thread. Predict what Pokémon the characters are going to catch and/or which might evolve in the case of a capture. Of course, you can also speculate on what personalities/roles the Pokémon might have.

Please don't diss/mock/look down upon others if their predictions differ from yours. If you think someone's speculation is unlikely to happen, too farfetched or flat-out crazy, you can debate with them, but please stay respectful at all times. If you suspect that someone's trolling, please contact a mod via PM or the report function instead of tackling the matter on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shraeder

It's Lit
First Post!

Anyways, I hope that Fletchling isn't Serena's.

dman_dustin

Assuming Serena gets Fletchling.

I think it's disappoint and unfair of fans to allow her with two fire types and Ash who has never had two fire types on his team (Pokemon of different generations do not count for obvious reason), isn't allowed to.

Also it may not be confirmed but Ash having Froakie seems highly likely.

That is all.

Shraeder

It's Lit
also seems we don't know Serena's true goal yet unless she really is going to do something fashion based, but it seems to be interpreted by various means at this point.

Fashion would be pretty cool, if so I could DEFINITELY see her with a Furfrou.

vespiqueen

I reaaaally don't want Ash or Serena to get Talonflame as their fire type when there are better choices like Fennekin or Pyroar, but I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up since I know how much the writers love a regional bird :/

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession
i apologize for having forgotten what it was serena said when fletching was on her head XD i really admit i was not paying much attention. she definitly doesnt say shes going to go be a pokemon master.

anyway, the opening theme looks awesome, clemont looks awesome, i am too excited for more of him! luckily i do not think he will be ash's first gym battle, just his first generic battle. their battle doesnt seem to be happening in a gym.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
well i think i'm the only one who like serena with fletchling :9

Blaziken77

I don't understand the point of closing the other thread.....
So many good memories and good information on that thing

nuzamaki90

First Post!

Anyways, I hope that Fletchling isn't Serena's.

Ah so damn close >.>

Anyways, let's start this thread off with something sweet

They reworked the scene so instead of it being Ash VS Viola and everyone watching, it's Ash VS Clemont. Also bringing up what I said before: Pikachu isn't getting reset this saga, so let's get hype!

4pnv.png

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
We need sprites before we can actually get underway here.

No we don't, we don't need people making walls of text of sprites, pages and pages and burrying actually conversations and good arguments but you aren't getting sprites anyway, its 3D models now.

Ah so damn close >.>

Anyways, let's start this thread off with something sweet

They reworked the scene so instead of it being Ash VS Viola and everyone watching, it's Ash VS Clemont. Also bringing up what I said before: Pikachu isn't getting reset this saga, so let's get hype!

4pnv.png

Or its stock footage and they use that footage in both battles.

------

Anyway from what I've seen

Satoshi -

Froakie

Serena -

Fletchling and a starter from either Chespin and Fennekin

Clemont -

Well we know its Bunnelby and Dedenne right now.

Shraeder

It's Lit
i apologize for having forgotten what it was serena said when fletching was on her head XD i really admit i was not paying much attention. she definitly doesnt say shes going to go be a pokemon master.

anyway, the opening theme looks awesome, clemont looks awesome, i am too excited for more of him! luckily i do not think he will be ash's first gym battle, just his first generic battle. their battle doesnt seem to be happening in a gym.

It'll probably just be a friendly battle rather than a full out gym match.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I think Fletchling could be Serena's childhood Pokémon friend. A little bit how few manga character had Pokémon before getting their official starter, Pokédex and Pokéball.
I think she'll recieve a starter and then catch Fletchling to go on a journey with it.

BlueDragonfangirl

Wo, not used to this. Last thread had so many pagesXD
I'm liking the look of X and Y anime so far, think Ash could actually bring some of his older Pokemon and mega evolve? Catch some we haven't seen yet. Can't wait to see the entire cast interact :)

thetamale

With all this talk about Fletchling and such, Talonflame is referred to as "an" evolution of Fletchling, what if there's a final form that isn't part fire?

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
I like to know why they even show Serena with the Fletchling. It is like they could not pick a Fennekin or Chespin jump on her head. There is a reason they pick Fletchling.

Status
Not open for further replies.