• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
No, Phantump makes me a good pokémon to the Kalos Serena remaining available, otherwise it could catch one and exchange it for the Noibat Ash xD

Have you not seen the summeries for next week's episode, Noibat sees Ash as it's father, I seriously doubt it would be traded.

dp045

Have you not seen the summeries for next week's episode, Noibat sees Ash as it's father, I seriously doubt it would be traded.

Yes. It's just a joke assumption nothing else, it could also be that you were not interested Noibat battles and likes the parades and performances, perhaps in their rebellious stage see this xD. But still I see that Serena could have a Phantump.

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
He will not get Phantump, instead, he will get Absolmega.

if anyone were to get absol which I love but doubt would happen I think it would be for serena since she has one in the game

dp045

if anyone were to get absol which I love but doubt would happen I think it would be for serena since she has one in the game

I think not, but if Absol outside Ash would be interesting but perhaps we will see the girl who had mega-Absol special Mega-evolution and appeared in the film (in the league), so other serious Absol long.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Tell that to the people who think this is at the very least Ash's last series because of his sudden return to competence (compared to BW anyways) and the fact the writers have decided to bring in a love interest with Serena. As for me? I just want to see Ash get somewhere in his journey-like win a league-instead of rinse and retreat every series. What do you want this series to turn into a never ending journey where the payoff at the end of each series is just being kicked out of another league?

I don't. I'm just a pessimist, which is why I don't think you're wonderful scenario will happen. Then again, my dream scenario involves Ash and Misty coming together, his father being revealed as a Pokemon Master with Mew, and Ash saving the world while capturing Ho-oh

IcySealeo

Look at tierno team his team isn't kanto based

But I mean, Slurpuff doesn't fit him at all. Scottie right now is all about stage one Pokemon, and Slurpuff comes out of nowhere. There are so many other Kalos Pokemon that fits him and needs more screentime (taking into acount that we will see another Slurpuff with Miette) such as Litleo (who hasn't debuted yet), Tyrunt, Skiddo, Binacle, Clauncher...

Scottie's Slurpuff looks like a one time rival's Pokemon that is used only for the plot of its episode, just like Trip's Lampent and Frillish, Burgundy's Sawsbuck and Georgia's Vanilluxe.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
But I mean, Slurpuff doesn't fit him at all. Scottie right now is all about stage one Pokemon, and Slurpuff comes out of nowhere. There are so many other Kalos Pokemon that fits him and needs more screentime (taking into acount that we will see another Slurpuff with Miette) such as Litleo (who hasn't debuted yet), Tyrunt, Skiddo, Binacle, Clauncher...

Scottie's Slurpuff looks like a one time rival's Pokemon that is used only for the plot of its episode, just like Trip's Lampent and Frillish, Burgundy's Sawsbuck and Georgia's Vanilluxe.

I also suspect that might be the case, since Miette's signature is Slurpuff as well.

However, they might try to bypass this by giving Scottie's Slurpuff a different movepool than Miette's. But I doubt that will be the case.

This is from Big Move Catalog but;

I know, we're into Gen VI and the writers still don't know a damn thing about the Pokémon's movepools.

Contrary to popular belief, XY actually has a higher amount of move errors than in BW. Some of which are simply bizzare.

It seems though this is primarily caused because of group attacks, which is why many of the move errors of D/P era occured as well.

You have any proof?

Didn't think so.
As far as I know, we don't have any indication that he will get one, either.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Is Serena getting a Pikachu out of the picture yet?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
There's nothing that explicitly bars Ash from catching a Xerneas either.

Alright, this amused me.

But we can claim that since Ash is getting Noibat, we won't see any major team changes in the upcoming months, at least not until Olympia. So any argument until that point, as I pointed several times before, is meaningless, unless you are making predictions for the end of the series.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Something in the pit of my stomach is telling me that Ash's final capture will happen in September/October.. and I still think that it'll be Phantump..

Captain America X

I think Ash would have Torchic as his final Pokemon

By the time he gets his mon the show won't need ORAS promotion,they already have a big one in Shota.Their most likely gonna give him a Kalos mon because the next game should take place there.

Plus a pure fire type that evolves into a fire/fighting type with the typical in your face fighting style has to be the most redundant typing on Ash's team so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.