• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken77

I think Ash will catch a Haxorus in the 3rd episode. Everybody watch. He will catch it and release it in Hoenn or something.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Ah so damn close >.>

Anyways, let's start this thread off with something sweet

They reworked the scene so instead of it being Ash VS Viola and everyone watching, it's Ash VS Clemont. Also bringing up what I said before: Pikachu isn't getting reset this saga, so let's get hype!

4pnv.png

But the second area seems to be where Viola is seen... it could just be same animation with a different background.

JD

With all this talk about Fletchling and such, Talonflame is referred to as "an" evolution of Fletchling, what if there's a final form that isn't part fire?

So..you're saying that Talonflame would have an evolution that loses it's fire typing? Not happening.

Shraeder

It's Lit
With all this talk about Fletchling and such, Talonflame is referred to as "an" evolution of Fletchling, what if there's a final form that isn't part fire?

I think it's referred to as "an" because Fletchling evolves into ??? which then evolves into Talonflame.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Ur, I feel like Serena is going to catch all my favourite Pokemon that I want Ash to catch!

It looks like Serena may get Fennekin and now Fletchling, I also think she may get most if not all the girly gen 6 Pokemon which is funny since my favourite gen 6 Pokemon all look girly... Sigh. :/

@queen, unless you know the writers, you don't know why they pick the first routes' flying type. This isn't a competitive anime, so there's no 'better' choice.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I don't think Fletchling belongs to Serena. She hasn't even gotten her starter pokemon yet.

And? She merely says that she's going to get a Pokemon from the professor, not her first Pokemon. I think that this scenario may slightly mirror the games, with the player getting a Pokemon from somewhere else (his/her friends) before getting a Pokemon from the professor.

Shraeder

It's Lit
And? She merely says that she's going to get a Pokemon from the professor, not her first Pokemon. I think that this scenario may slightly mirror the games, with the player getting a Pokemon from somewhere else (his/her friends) before getting a Pokemon from the professor.

But the Pokemon you get from your friends is the Kalos starter...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Ash gets Froakie and only Froakie, it'd be for the better.
Fennekin and Fetchling can go to Serena, because they need be marketed someway.
Chespin???? Up for debate...

JD

No...I'm saying Fletchling may have another evolved form that isn't fire type.

I doubt it regional birds never have split evolutions. Besides taking away the fire type would make Fletchling just like the other birds.

Ash gets Froakie and only Froakie, it be for the better.
Fennekin and Fetchling can go to Serena, because they need be marketed someway.
Chespin???? Up for debate...

Chespin could go to Ash he could get Froakie and Chespin I'd be fine with it Quilladin suits him quite well it stays cute while evolving and it could still be used for marketability.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
But Excadrill was revealed after Axew so in the beginning everyone assumed Axew was her first. Why would they reveal a random bird as her first?

Doesn't matter she had a pokemon before her starter being revealed late or not.

Why is the bird random? she can have it for years but only starts her journey now, it wasn't a battling pokemon before or wtv, I don't see how that is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.