• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Ash has not gone with out a grass Pokemon quilladin will be caught And will evolve to a Chesnaught I can see him being used to battle snowbelle city gym great defense Pokémon

It's fine if you want him to get one, but it's not guaranteed too happen. When you say he will catch a Quillidan it makes it sound like a fact, when it's not. Also I need to point out that in the past regions he would get the fire, water, and grass type pokemon essential back to back, by this I mean when he would catch one of them the next capture would be the other 2, however in Kalos in terms of captures his team is going like this: Water(which is now a Water/Dark type pokemon) Normal/Flying(which is now Fire/Flying), Fighting/Flying, Dragon type( which is now at the swampland), and Flying/Dragon type pokemon.

Now is there a possibility that Ash could get a Grass-type pokemon? Yes, but there is also a possibility that he could get a different type of pokemon instead.

type caster

When u think of ash team u think of this

Look at what I made tell me if u see ash team end up with

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 34

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash isn't getting Quilladin/Chesnaught. That ship sailed a long time ago when no one caught the wild Quilladin. And I believe the Quilladin merchandise was for December iirc so it should have been caught by now if anyone was getting it.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Ash will capture Honedge, evolve it to an Aegislash, and then proceed to lose the League and happily milk the next generation! If they do decide to end generation 6 with Ash winning the League, then do something like Digimon Tri and bring back the old gang all grown up, and have Ash's son/daughter travel with Gary's son/daughter and another person who'll get replaced every season and tackle some modern issues; maybe generation 7 has a terrorist or feminist theme... I mean, it's not that hard, you just risk losing 3/4 of your fanbase...

You're giving the anime way too much credit. Ash, unfortunately, is practically synonymous with Pokemon along with Pikachu.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I can't believe this Quilladin for Ash talk is dominating here with long essays on why it will or will not happen. What a truly entertaining way to end 2015.

I actually hope anybody but Ash gets Quilladin, be it Bonnie, Serena, Sawyer, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, whoever, even have Clemont pull a Misty and own two of the same species. Just to see what people talk about it being traded to Ash because of made up patterns.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I'm starting to question if we'll even get a 6th Pokemon period. Goodra or reserves would be nice substitutes but even then...

Pokemon Village you're one of our last hopes. ;__;

Since Giovanni will be appearing and the TRio will be facing Team Flare, I vote that Jessie and James bring back Seviper, Yanmega, Carnivine, and Mime Jr. from Team Rocket Headquarters to give them some extra oomph. A guy can dream, right?

Phillip12

Philuxio
Oh really:

Only after I pointed out BD literally happened in this current series did you amend by saying how BD wasn't like EQ and is a rare move.

I know what this means:

What...? You say "XY is more inline with...DP and OS" and so Ash should have 6 captures, but then say "it could possibly end up 50% similar to AG", even though the latter statement would 100% negate your statement.
-------------------

I am getting triggered by this statement.

The truth about this argument is that Ash had never gone to a regional league with less than 5 native pokemon of the region:
Kanto: 5 native pokemon in hand: Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto and Charizard;
Jotho: 5 native pokemon in hand: Totodile, Bayleef, Noctowl, Cyndaquil and Phanpy (and Pikachu not Native);
Hoenn: 5 native pokemon in hand: Corphysh, Grovyle, Swellow, Torcoal and Glalie; (and Pikachu not native)
Sinnoh: 5 native pokemon in hand:Buizel, Torterra, Staraptor, Infernape and Gible (Gliscor a 6th native that came backin rotation in the league and Pikachu not native)
Unova: 5 native pokemon in hand: Oshawott, Snivy,Unfezunt, Pignite and Scraggy (the others 4 natives were in rotation in the league and Pikachu not native.)
So...
Kalos: STILL WITH 4 NATIVE POKEMON IN HAND: Greninja, Talonflame, Howlucha and future Noivern. (Pikachu not native).
What's the conclusion:
Is missing a 5th kalos native Pokemon to complete the standard.If this is Goodra, alright it will be like AG.
But if Goodra is like Gliscor in DP, coming back for the league and Heracross in Jotho coming from the lab for the league. It will be missing the "Gible" and "Phanpy" from Kalos.

What he meant is that if Ash is going to the league with this actual team and Goodra turn the 6th, it will be similar to AG, because ash will have been caught 5 native pokemon like in Hoenn. But if ash catch another native pokemon to the 6th slot and join Googra in the league, he will have been caught 6 native pokemon in kalos , just like he did in like in jotho and Sinnoh.

SO IF IT'S LIKE AG IT'S ALRIGHT. BUTIF IT'S LIKE JOTHO AND DP THE 6TH NATIVE CAPTURE IN KALOS WILL BE..... SKIDDO!!!!!

ShadowForce720

The truth about this argument is that Ash had never gone to a regional league with less than 5 native pokemon of the region:
Kanto: 5 native pokemon in hand: Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pidgeotto and Charizard;
Jotho: 5 native pokemon in hand: Totodile, Bayleef, Noctowl, Cyndaquil and Phanpy (and Pikachu not Native);
Hoenn: 5 native pokemon in hand: Corphysh, Grovyle, Swellow, Torcoal and Glalie; (and Pikachu not native)
Sinnoh: 5 native pokemon in hand:Buizel, Torterra, Staraptor, Infernape and Gible (Gliscor a 6th native that came backin rotation in the league and Pikachu not native)
Unova: 5 native pokemon in hand: Oshawott, Snivy,Unfezunt, Pignite and Scraggy (the others 4 natives were in rotation in the league and Pikachu not native.)
So...
Kalos: STILL WITH 4 NATIVE POKEMON IN HAND: Greninja, Talonflame, Howlucha and future Noivern. (Pikachu not native).
What's the conclusion:
Is missing a 5th kalos native Pokemon to complete the standard.If this is Goodra, alright it will be like AG.
But if Goodra is like Gliscor in DP, coming back for the league and Heracross in Jotho coming from the lab for the league. It will be missing the "Gible" and "Phanpy" from Kalos.

What he meant is that if Ash is going to the league with this actual team and Goodra turn the 6th, it will be similar to AG, because ash will have been caught 5 native pokemon like in Hoenn. But if ash catch another native pokemon to the 6th slot and join Googra in the league, he will have been caught 6 native pokemon in kalos , just like he did in like in jotho and Sinnoh.

SO IF IT'S LIKE AG IT'S ALRIGHT. BUTIF IT'S LIKE JOTHO AND DP THE 6TH NATIVE CAPTURE IN KALOS WILL BE..... SKIDDO!!!!!

Or it will be something else.

ShadowForce720

And you of course just talk about that part of the post, just because of your rivalry. That's a thing that you'll see not very far from here. In the first quarter of 2016 Skiddo will show up his grace air.

First off, rivalry? what rivalry? Also there is no guarantee that Skiddo will show up in the first quarter of 2016 and even if it did that doesn't necessarily that it would wind up on the main cast. On top of that even if it did it could easily wind up going to Serena, Clemont, or James instead of Ash.

Phillip12

Philuxio
First off, rivalry? what rivalry? Also there is no guarantee that Skiddo will show up in the first quarter of 2016 and even if it did that doesn't necessarily that it would wind up on the main cast. On top of that even if it did it could easily wind up going to Serena, Clemont, or James instead of Ash.

Your rivalry against the Skido capture possibility. But let's just wait the time and not wastin' time

ShadowForce720

Your rivalry against the Skido capture possibility. But let's just wait the time and not wastin' time

Ok let me make this clear I'm not saying it's impossible or that there isn't a chance for Ash to catch a Skiddo. All I'm saying is it's not guaranteed that Ash will catch a Skiddo. Is it possible that Ash could get a Skiddo? Yes, does it mean it's guaranteed or is a fact that Ash will get a Skiddo? No.

Either way I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting hints soon as to what Ash's 6th capture could be.

Last edited:

Phillip12

Philuxio
Ok let me make this clear I'm not saying it's impossible or that there isn't a chance for Ash to catch a Skiddo. All I'm saying is it's not guaranteed that Ash will catch a Skiddo. Is it possible that Ash could get a Skiddo? Yes, does it mean it's guaranteed or is a fact that Ash will get a Skiddo? No.

Either way I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting hints soon as to what Ash's 6th capture could be.

I've never said that's GUARANTEED Skiddo will enter. I'm just being very Positive about it. You that have a negative or oppositive opinion about it.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
View Profile->Add To Ignore List->Confirm
Not that hard because seriously reading 2-3 pages worth of
"Ash will catch Skiddo"
"Nuh uh"
"Ash will catch Skiddo"
"I don't like it so no he won't"
"Ash will catch Skiddo"
etc...
Got annoying fast

Last edited:

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Confident about Skiddo?

Nothing. It's just that in my opinion, Skiddo can't fill Ash's last spot because it's far too late. Being caught before Ramos or at the Skiddo Ranch would have meant something else, but no.

World Turtle

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being, what's wrong with being Confident about Skiddo?

Nothing, but you're acting like we can't speculate for anything else.

What's wrong is that you're dominating the entire conversation while everyone else wants to do something with evolutions, mega evolutions, and possible returning Pokemon. It can't just be about a single goat all the time.

This.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

What's wrong is that you're dominating the entire conversation while everyone else wants to do something with evolutions, mega evolutions, and possible returning Pokemon. It can't just be about a single goat all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.