• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheScentedApple

I know, but there is a Rhyperior in the next episode.

Most likely Remos becuase Alain is looking like he has a pokemon from each generation, MegaZard X, Tyranitar, Metagross and Weavile. Oddly enough we know that other people all have these pokemon, the team flare admins and steven, not sure who has the tyranitar though

GalaxianEX

Ash lost to Alain everytime so far...so guess whats next...Ash beats Alain and wins the Kalos League.

Unless Alain is still siding with Team Flare when they attack. Then Ash could lose the league match, but beat Alain during the fight with the villains.

Zoneman29

It Possible right after the Kalos League & defeated Team Flair Ash & Co will probably each catch one more Pokémon?

Ash:phantump

Clemont:Elekid

Serena:Flabebe

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It Possible right after the Kalos League & defeated Team Flair Ash & Co will probably each catch one more Pokémon?

Ash:phantump

Clemont:Elekid

Serena:Flabebe

And what good will this do anyone? Especially Ash and Clemont?

gliscor&yanmega

The only capture that would likely happen at this point is getting something for the next gen. Not much other reason for anyone to catch anything.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Plus evolving too like Chespin Bunnelby & Braixen might evolve soon

I don't think evolving any of the cast would do much except fan service. Like honestly I'd love to see Serena's braixen evolve when serena decides to train under palermo or something.
Or like if Chespin FINALLY evolved it would be so nice, and funny to see an interaction with pancham. or opposite way and have pancham evolve and see how it treats chespin.

Yeah fanservice would be the only reason.

DavidD001

Unless Alain is still siding with Team Flare when they attack. Then Ash could lose the league match, but beat Alain during the fight with the villains.

seriously? you want Ash to lose ANOTHER League.
no way as 20 years of Ash losing leagues in a row is flat out enough.
cause from the episode titles...Ash has finally gotten a Victory against Alain which is in the league.

ShadowForce720

From what were seeing from the scans it's probably safe to say that the league match will be there final match as from what were seeing is Alain is siding with Ash during the Team Flare conflict. So given all the information happens it's much more likely that Ash is going to win the league.

DavidD001

Well its also confirmed that Sawyer's Shelgon has evolved into Salamence

gliscor&yanmega

I don't think evolving any of the cast would do much except fan service. Like honestly I'd love to see Serena's braixen evolve when serena decides to train under palermo or something.
Or like if Chespin FINALLY evolved it would be so nice, and funny to see an interaction with pancham. or opposite way and have pancham evolve and see how it treats chespin.

Yeah fanservice would be the only reason.

I would see it more as development/growth being the reason to evolve someone at this point. Which, at this point I only see happening with Braixen.

nickdt

The only capture that would likely happen at this point is getting something for the next gen. Not much other reason for anyone to catch anything.

Agreed. The only thing i can see is Braixen evolving or Clemont receiving Luxrayite from Meyer if Mega Luxray is a thing in Sun/Moon.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
The only Pokémon I can see evolving in XYZ is honestly Chespie. Maybe after waking up from the Zygarde Core induced coma, he'll take that energy and channel it into evolution to help Mairin out.

Status
Not open for further replies.