• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Eevee is like Lucario. No matter how many times it is predicted, Ash still doesn't get it and the prediction continues in another region where Lucario/Eevee shows up.

Actually that's where your wrong because unlike Lucario, Eevee keep getting more and more evolutions every other generation, so it is possible that Ash could eventually get one. As when he does it will be completely relevant to that generation as it will have had a new evolution for it introduce by that time.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Actually that's where your wrong because unlike Lucario, Eevee keep getting more and more evolutions every other generation, so it is possible that Ash could eventually get one. As when he does it will be completely relevant to that generation as it will have had a new evolution for it introduce by that time.

It has been six generations. How would Alola or any future regions is going to change that?

ShadowForce720

It has been six generations. How would Alola or any future regions is going to change that?

Because every other generation introduce a new evolution for Eevee, so I really don't see why he can't get one, and plus before 6th gen started some people made the same argument about Ash getting a Psuedo-legendary pokemon and a fully evolved dragon type and where saying it didn't happen in the previous 5 so why would gen 6 change that and look what happened. This whole argument that oh because he didn't get an Eevee in the last 6 gen means he will never get an Eevee is a really weak argument especially when you consider the fact that they keep introducing new evolve forms for eevee every other generation.

Saying that oh because something didn't happen in the last 6 generations that it will mean it will never happen in a future generation is a very weak argument. Plus weren't you the one saying before about oh how because Ash didn't win the previous 5 leagues it meant that he wouldn't win this one, when it seems like the exact opposite is probably going to happen.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Because every other generation introduce a new evolution for Eevee, so I really don't see why he can't get one, and plus before 6th gen started some people made the same argument about Ash getting a Psuedo-legendary pokemon and a fully evolved dragon type and where saying it didn't happen in the previous 5 so why would gen 6 change that and look what happened. This whole argument that oh because he didn't get an Eevee in the last 6 gen means he will never get an Eevee is a really weak argument especially when you consider the fact that they keep introducing new evolve forms for eevee every other generation.

They introduce new evolutions before and Ash didn't get Eevee. Also Eevee doesn't have a gen 7 evolution. I fail to see how Ash would get an Eevee next time. And it is not a weak argument for me.

ShadowForce720

They introduce new evolutions before and Ash didn't get Eevee. Also Eevee doesn't have a gen 7 evolution. I fail to see how Ash would get an Eevee next time. And it is not a weak argument for me.

It doesn't matter if you think it's not a weak argument, the point is it is a weak argument, plus did you ever stop to think that maybe their waiting for a evolved form of Eevee for a specific type to be introduce before giving it to Ash. As long as new eevloutions keep getting introduce there will always remain the possibility that Ash will eventually get an Eevee in one of the future generations. So Ash didn't get the previous Eevolutions that's in the past how and why one earth would that effect any chances of him getting an Eevee in the future.

It's like how just because his previous Water type starters didn't evolve that didn't prevent Froakie from evolving, and also before gen 6 people said that Ash would never have a fully evolved dragon type and that he didn't have one in the previous 5 gens so why would he have one in gen 6 and look what happened he wound up with 2 fully evolved Dragon types and one being a pseudo-legendary pokemon another thing that people said Ash would never get.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
It doesn't matter if you think it's not a weak argument, the point is it is a weak argument, plus did you ever stop to think that maybe their waiting for a evolved form of Eevee for a specific type to be introduce before giving it to Ash. As long as new eevloutions keep getting introduce there will always remain the possibility that Ash will eventually get an Eevee in one of the future generations. So Ash didn't get the previous Eevolutions that's in the past how and why one earth would that effect any chances of him getting an Eevee in the future.

That is your opinion. My argument is strong for me. Eevee was always more of a companion pokemon.

ShadowForce720

That is your opinion. My argument is strong for me. Eevee was always more of a companion pokemon.

I think your mixing up what an opinion is, I'm saying that's a weak argument because it is a weak argument because some people made that exact same argument about other things like Ash getting a certain type and saying that it will never happen and then the argument wind up being wrong. For instance before gen 4 people would say that Ash would never get a Dragon type because he didn't get one in the previous 3 gens and yet in gen 4 he got one. Plus saying that Eevee is more of a companion pokemon is just your opinion, that in no way would stop Ash from getting one especially when you considered the fact that people most likely said the same thing about Gilscor and Donphan and look what happened.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I think your mixing up what an opinion is, I'm saying that's a weak argument because it is a weak argument because some people made that exact same argument about other things like Ash getting a certain type and saying that it will never happen and then the argument wind up being wrong. For instance before gen 4 people would say that Ash would never get a Dragon type because he didn't get one in the previous 3 gens and yet in gen 4 he got one.

Eevee and it's evolutions don't seem to be an Ash type pokemon in my opinion. Most of them look like they are pokemon for contests/showcases. Unless they introduce an evolution of Eevee that looks more of battler then I doubt Ash would get Eevee especially this late of the show.

ShadowForce720

Eevee and it's evolutions don't seem to be an Ash type pokemon in my opinion. Most of them look like they are pokemon for contests/showcases. Unless they introduce an evolution of Eevee that looks more of battler then I doubt Ash would get Eevee especially this late of the show.

You know some people said the same thing about other pokemon for instance like Gliscor, Gible, and Boldore and look what happened Ash wound up still getting them, so whether you think Eevee fits Ash or not would not stop Ash from getting an Eevee. I mean right now all your really doing is just bring up old argument that have already been proven false and your just inserting Eevee into them.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
You know some people said the same thing about other pokemon for instance like Gliscor, Gible, and Boldore and look what happened Ash wound up still getting them, so whether you think Eevee fits Ash or not would not stop Ash from getting an Eevee.

Gliscor, Gible and Boldore are pokemon that look like they are use for battles mostly. Eevee and evolutions don't look like it. I don't think Ash would ever get Eevee in my opinion.

ShadowForce720

Gliscor, Gible and Boldore are pokemon that look like they are use for battles mostly. Eevee and evolutions don't look like it. I don't think Ash would ever get Eevee in my opinion.

That's because we literally had Ash catch them and use them in battle. Plus a Dragon, Posion, Steel, Fighting, Ground,Rock or Ghost etc. type eevlution could easily be used for battle. Plus if you think Eevelutions can't hold there own in battle then just look at what happened during the Unova League, Virgil the trainer who won the league literally used a team that was only composed of Eevee and it's evolutions, plus the 8th sinnoh gym and 6th kalos gym leaders both have Eeveelutions for their respective types and even Cynthia the champion of the Sinnoh region has a Glaceon, so if all these trainers can use an Eeveelution for battling then I literally see no reason why Ash can't get an Eevee as well.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Anyway really I think the only team changes that are going to happen now until we get into the Pokémon Sun&Moon anime would be some evolutions, unless someone captures something before the series ends.

Navin

MALDREAD
Shadow and his 5000th "but anything could happen guyz" post.

I think we might be getting it at this point.

Tapu Koko. Might profile this.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Anyway really I think the only team changes that are going to happen now until we get into the Pokémon Sun&Moon anime would be some evolutions, unless someone captures something before the series ends.

Why would there be any more team changes? Literally the only possible one left could maaaaaybe be braixen evolving, but there would be no point for that honestly now. Other than that we wont see any thing change.

ShadowForce720

Why would there be any more team changes? Literally the only possible one left could maaaaaybe be braixen evolving, but there would be no point for that honestly now. Other than that we wont see any thing change.

I meant more along the lines that if there were team changes that it would be along the lines of pokemon evolving.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I meant more along the lines that if there were team changes that it would be along the lines of pokemon evolving.

Well there's only 4 possible pokemon that could evolve at all, but braixen is really the only one that actually could feasibly happen. Even then that is very unlikely.

kickachu

Momentai!
How is Ash going know about the Alola region even if he wins the league

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
How is Ash going know about the Alola region even if he wins the league

I think it could maybe be that sycamore discovered that the secret to ash greninja is in alola and stuff about new variations of pokemon there, etc and then ash, pikachu, and greninja go there.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I think it could maybe be that sycamore discovered that the secret to ash greninja is in alola and stuff about new variations of pokemon there, etc and then ash, pikachu, and greninja go there.

I don't know I assume that Alexa shows up after the league to interview Ash and she tells him about Alola.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I don't know I assume that Alexa shows up after the league to interview Ash and she tells him about Alola.

Meh I'd rather have it be something more important, plus that would be rehashing how she also introduced kalos to ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.