• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
Same here like what o.o

And why does Serena have a Piloswine? Ummm no.

Since I thought that somewhere it said that Serena will be a pokemon racer, and I read that Mamoswine was a rideable pokemon, but dawn already had a mamoswine, so I gave her piloswime.

No, I meant that these are possible choices for pokemon that Ash will get.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Ash already has Froakie. Let Clemont or somebody else get Clauncher. With so few Pokemon, this is really not the region for a big number of reserves.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
There are plenty of older pokemon for others. Ash has to market Kalos more than everyone else, because he is the main character.

Only certain old Pokemon get showcased, either to show a new form, pre-stage, or if they are a Starter of a remake game or a Kanto favorite like Dragonite. They are not just going to put random old Pokemon for showcasing. Ash is not the only character who can market Kalos region Pokemon. If he was he would have gotten all three Starters again.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wanted Ash to get Clauncher so bad at the beginning, but Froakie's capture ruined that dream. Now I want Clemont or Serena to get it, or heck, even Jessie or James at this point. I have a feeling that it'll just belong to a character of the day when it finally appears though. This generation has great Pokemon, but alas, they can't all belong to Ash.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I wanted Ash to get Clauncher so bad at the beginning, but Froakie's capture ruined that dream. Now I want Clemont or Serena to get it, or heck, even Jessie or James at this point. I have a feeling that it'll just belong to a character of the day when it finally appears though. This generation has great Pokemon, but alas, they can't all belong to Ash.

I'd be fine with either getting Clauncher. Ideally I'd love to see Clemont with one, but Serena with a Clauncher would be cool, not that I think she has a chance to get one. I wonder how Clauncher would be used?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I'd be fine with either getting Clauncher. Ideally I'd love to see Clemont with one, but Serena with a Clauncher would be cool, not that I think she has a chance to get one. I wonder how Clauncher would be used?

I would imagine it would be similar to octillery.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I kinda wonder about the fossil pokemon, either one could do well with Ash.

Still believe a mega evo pokemon's getting on the team too.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I was hoping that one of the main characters would get Pancham, that is until I saw its mouth open in the anime poster and saw its HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE TEETH!!! I don't know why, but whenever I see those teeth on Panchm I just feel, "Oh dear Arceus WHY!!! Why would put something so repulsive on something so awesome and cute?"

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I was hoping that one of the main characters would get Pancham, that is until I saw its mouth open in the anime poster and saw its HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE TEETH!!! I don't know why, but whenever I see those teeth on Panchm I just feel, "Oh dear Arceus WHY!!! Why would put something so repulsive on something so awesome and cute?"

Lol don't worry, it'll go to TR so it can be abused for having those teeth xD.

dman_dustin

If it's truly like Hoenn all over again, the rival(s) will have Delphox or/and Greninja

However I should point out even though the rival(s) did have Pokemon matching either Ash's Pokemon or the starter weak against Ash's starter because Blaziken was not seen because May likely had a Combusken, I'm not sure if it will actually happen exactly the same.

Since the type the starter is, is switched with Ash's male traveling companion, it's likely because Clemont does have Chespin that it will match up in the league with Chesnaught and Greninja.

I think that's a closer match up, than because Ash had the starter stronger than one of his rivals.

So it would make sense to be Chesnaught and Greninja, and it would match up in Hoenn.

It just depend on if you believe that it would match up because Ash had the stronger starter, OR if it was because both male main characters had the starter Pokemon.

I want Ash with Greninja, anyway, so screw some rival having, I'll be pissed when that happens.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
-Ash & Co...right before the League-

Ash
Pikachu
Greninja
Talonflame
Phantump
Gabite

Serena
Braixen
Pancham
Floette
Goomy

Clemont & Bonnie

Diggersby
Chespin
Dedenne
Heliolisk

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

What if Ash doesnt catch kalos exclusive grass type....or what if doent even catch any grass type.... this region is completely different than others... so I wont be surprised if ash gets any non-kalos pokemon...or brings back some of his oak'd pokemons and keeps them in rotation....pikachu,taloneflame,gregninja and 2 kalos pokemons, one non kalos pokemon and 2 oak'd pokemon would make a great team....

Status
Not open for further replies.