• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssquaderi

Nacreous

Fire trainer
with his leg? you sure?

I don't think it really matters what limbs you use as long as you make the two movements...downwards and then upwards to strike the opponent.

Does anyone else think Ash getting his Mega Ring might have something to do with the Sundial in Anistar City?The Sundial was mentioned in this episode and in the games,is where you upgrade your Mega Ring.So,what do you think?

Last edited:

World Turtle

Been going 16 years.

Tell that to the people who think this is at the very least Ash's last series because of his sudden return to competence (compared to BW anyways) and the fact the writers have decided to bring in a love interest with Serena. As for me? I just want to see Ash get somewhere in his journey-like win a league-instead of rinse and retreat every series. What do you want this series to turn into a never ending journey where the payoff at the end of each series is just being kicked out of another league?

TheHumanPokedex

They have to make Frogadier evolve into a GReninja now. With the rivalry shown in today's episode along with the fact that Scottie's Grovyle will most likely be Sceptile by the league. To make the rivalry even i could see making the next battle Grovyle evolves to scptile and wins (or its already a Sceptile in the beginning). Then a few episodes later Frogadier will evolve to Greninja in an episode where they meet up with Sanpei and his ninja village.

--VIRGO--

I just thought about some possibility. Since the last gym leader is still mystery. Ramos, Clemont, Valerie and Olympia have been confirmed by Japanese opening. And beyond that we don't know anything. Maybe Alain will be a substitute gym leader (judged by opening) for Ash's last gym battle. Therefore it will start Ash's expected by me journey to obtain Key Stone and Charizardite. Don't have to mention. Charizard would have to be returned first.

Captain America X

I just thought about some possibility. Since the last gym leader is still mystery. Ramos, Clemont, Valerie and Olympia have been confirmed by Japanese opening. And beyond that we don't know anything. Maybe Alain will be a substitute gym leader (judged by opening) for Ash's last gym battle. Therefore it will start Ash's expected by me journey to obtain Key Stone and Charizardite. Don't have to mention. Charizard would have to be returned first.

They won't do that though since Alain needs to be a gym leader in the game first.I doubt their just gonna change the final gym leader into Alain eventhough he was never one in the game.

It's more likely that Wulfric is not there because Ash is only challenging him next year.

TheHumanPokedex

Guys I've watched the episode and i noticed Scottie brought up the fact that Sceptile can mega evolve. Does anyone think that means anything.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Guys I've watched the episode and i noticed Scottie brought up the fact that Sceptile can mega evolve. Does anyone think that means anything.

Our little rookie is gonna mega evolve before the main protagonist?

I hope not.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
They won't do that though since Alain needs to be a gym leader in the game first.I doubt their just gonna change the final gym leader into Alain eventhough he was never one in the game.

It's more likely that Wulfric is not there because Ash is only challenging him next year.

Exactly. They're spoiling what's gonna happen during this year only.

Alain showing up on the opening probably means we're getting a XY/Mega-Evo crossover arc after Anistar City.

ShadowForce720

Well so due to the Flashback in the recent episode it seems safe to say that it is confirmed that Scottie is from the Hoenn region. I wonder if he has any other pokemon on him besides the 3 that he showed. I guess he may have a Taillow but it wasn't confirmed if he actually caught it or not.

Look at tierno team his team isn't kanto based

From the looks of Tierno's team he may not even have a pokemon from Kalos. So that will be interesting. In regards to Shota's team I could see him having another Kalos pokemon so maybe he has 3 hoenn pokemon and 3 Kalos pokemon, 4 Hoenn pokemon and 2 Kalos pokemon. I do think though that Shota will have at least one more Hoenn pokemon.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Exactly. They're spoiling what's gonna happen during this year only.

Alain showing up on the opening probably means we're getting a XY/Mega-Evo crossover arc after Anistar City.

Team Flare arc while Tierno and Scottie go after the badges.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I can't believe they gave Scottie a Slurpuff. I mean, it is so not relevant to his Hoenn-ish team.

Makes sense though, since Shota's been traveling around Kalos for quite some time. I now expect him to debut Litleo and maybe Clauncher or Binacle.

3 Hoenn + 3 Kalos team would be perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.