• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Because of the Umbreon cloth in Laverre City?

Cuz until we have confirmation of its evolution any Eeveelution form is possible for her Eevee. ^^

Johnser

Maybe Ash would get a Mega for his 6th slot, albeit temporarily, since he would be meeting Alain soon. Alain won't really battle Ash if he doesn't have a Mega, right?

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Really I don't think that Serena's Eevee won't evolve into Silvieon because the condition is kind of hard. Eevee only have two fairy move in it move pool and I think evolving it into something else would be a better idea then having something stupid as Charm and, or Baby Doll Eyes as a part of the move slot. If it had Disarming voice or a weak fairy type move I would be fine with it.
Except those moves would more than likely be very useful for Serena's goal

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Cuz until we have confirmation of its evolution any Eeveelution form is possible for her Eevee. ^^

Fair enough, though I still think we're in for Sylveon given its huge popularity and cult following on pixiv. :p

Anyway, I still think James should catch a Phantump that he'll lend to Jessie for Showcases.

Akashin

Really I don't think that Serena's Eevee won't evolve into Silvieon because the condition is kind of hard. Eevee only have two fairy move in it move pool and I think evolving it into something else would be a better idea then having something stupid as Charm and, or Baby Doll Eyes as a part of the move slot. If it had Disarming voice or a weak fairy type move I would be fine with it.

You don't actually believe that this would stop the writers if Sylveon is what they want her to have, do you? If Sylveon is their end goal for Serena, its awkward requirements (which really aren't that awkward at all) won't mean a thing.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
You don't actually believe that this would stop the writers if Sylveon is what they want her to have, do you? If Sylveon is their end goal for Serena, its awkward requirements (which really aren't that awkward at all) won't mean a thing.

This. Eevee's requirements for becoming Sylveon aren't really any stranger then how it becomes any other form. As for it's choice in Fairy moves, I don't see the problem there either. It's not like Serena's Pokemon need op moves, she ain't battling.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Hawlucha and his X-Scissor would kill them, both are x4 weak to Bug type moves, and I doubt Team Rocket will have two Pokemon of the exact same type...

Ghost types resist bug-type moves, not the other way around hun.

Anyway James doesn't need another Pokémon, Inkay is enough for him.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ok but I think Ash has a higher chance of catching Phantump.

I think they have an equal chance. Either one could get it.
But really.... as long as Ash's last capture isn't the Honedge line I don't care what he gets.

Lorde

But really.... as long as Ash's last capture isn't the Honedge line I don't care what he gets.

What's so bad about Honedge's line, sis? Granted I think Aegislash looks dreadful, but Honedge and Doublade are okay imo. 2 out of 3 isn't bad. :p

sontoriginyu

i just want Ash to get a new type somehow. im a little happy he is jumping the dragons, but ghost, psychic, steel and fairy need to be addressed at some point dont you think.

and to get those all he needs to do is catch a ralts and honedge.

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2015-06-14_at_1.53.26_PM.0.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2015-06-14_at_1.53.26_PM.0.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 34

sontoriginyu

I'm not sure why they'd be a necessity; it's not as if his team will be any better if he catches a Ghost-type for instance. :x

im not talking right now in this generation, although it would be nice if one was, but im talking in other regions down the road. last region he officially marked rock and dark(Corphish doesnt count, cuz it wasnt a dark type yet) off the list, and dragons went the region before, im just saying that it would be nice if he just continued to mark off types.

Lorde

im not talking right now in this generation, although it would be nice if one was, but im talking in other regions down the road. last region he officially marked rock and dark(Corphish doesnt count, cuz it wasnt a dark type yet) off the list, and dragons went the region before, im just saying that it would be nice if he just continued to mark off types.

We're still in XY though, so I don't care about future regions tbh. If he does catch a new type(s), then Honedge would be my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.