• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
What would even be the point of introducing Noibat this late into the series and then almost immediately tossing it? It's not like Goomy where it had a backstory involving friends who (at the time) needed help and protection to justify said release.

JD

What would even be the point of introducing Noibat this late into the series and then almost immediately tossing it? It's not like Goomy where it had a backstory involving friends who (at the time) needed help and protection to justify said release.

The only plausible reason for Noibat being released would be his parent showing up, of course I don't want that to happen though. So we have Eevee, Talonflame, and possibly Quilladin coming to the main group soon hopefully it's not too long for Ash's 6th Pokemon.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
EDIT: Nevermind then.

Last edited:

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
@Mr. Reloaded and JD

Calm down, VA List is not completed. 3 Missing Pokemon are not in VA List: Braixen, Hawlucha, and Noibat.

Braixen is voiced by Megumi Hayashibara (Jessie's seiyuu)
Hawlucha is voiced by Shin'ichiro Miki (James' seiyuu)

So their voice actors are still there.

Noibat isn't voiced by any other main cast member's seiyuu (Yuka Terasaki voiced Luxio and Fletchinder but they've changed seiyuus upon evolution), which could mean 2 things: getting oaked/released or evolving and having another seiyuu which has another role in the anime.

Last edited:

Illusio

No words, only rage
If anything it'd be evolving since there's nothing to be gained in Oaking it (there's a free slot on the team currently), but I'm more inclined to believe that it means nothing for its presence then anything else.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Braixen is voiced by Megumi Hayashibara (Jessie's seiyuu)
Hawlucha is voiced by Shin'ichiro Miki (James' seiyuu)

So their voice actors are still there.

Noibat isn't voiced by any other main cast member's seiyuu (Yuka Terasaki voiced Luxio and Fletchinder but they've changed seiyuus upon evolution), which could mean 2 things: getting oaked/released or evolving and having another seiyuu which has another role in the anime.

I guess you're right.
We don't know if Noibat will leave or not. We'll have to wait and see.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I reeeeeally doubt that Noibat is going anywhere. Releasing it would be completely nonsensical, and there is almost certainly no way that it will be evolving this quickly; I personally doubt that it will evolve at all, but that's beside the point. I'm guessing its absence from the list is just random and meaningless.

Last edited:

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Imagine actually thinking Noibat is going to be released. Then it'd be a more pointless capture than Goodra. Unlike Goodra, Noibat doesn't come with an arc that can conveniently justify a release. Evolution is the more likely option. And the most likely option is that it stays the way it is.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Imagine actually thinking Noibat is going to be released. Then it'd be a more pointless capture than Goodra. Unlike Goodra, Noibat doesn't come with an arc that can conveniently justify a release. Evolution is the more likely option. And the most likely option is that it stays the way it is.

It could possibly be swapped with Charizard. Maybe the writers don't want Ash to have 4 flying types on his team at the same time xD

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I reeeeeally doubt that Noibat is going anywhere. Releasing it would be completely nonsensical, and there is almost certainly no way that it will be evolving this quickly; I personally doubt that it will evolve at all, but that's beside the point. I'm guessing its absence from the list is just random and meaningless.

Yeah; maybe Yuka Terasaki didn't feel like signing that poster or wasn't available that day.

I'm more intrigued by Quilladin AND Chespin's voice actors signing. At least it gives us a hint that Chespin will really evolve... which sucks.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Noibat's not leaving. Why would he lose another Dragon? Not to mention Noibat is awesome.
And I doubt the baby would get Oak'd. Even if temporary. He doesn't even have a sixth member to get Oak'd. If anyone did have to get Oak it should be Talonflame. Flying Fire type for a Flying Fire type.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Lol "I dont believe pictures and previews and bleh bleh bleh but I think a pokemon iz gun be released becuase of an autograph signing." get serious.

Warfad

We can't just assume that Noibat will leave because its VA's signature isn't there.
Clemont's VA's signature isn't there either, nor is Luxray's VA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.