• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY&Z, Premieres Thursday October 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EslzWsBSGHI

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/2414

THE GREATEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY!!
A NEW POKÉMON HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! ITS POWER SURPASSES XERNEAS AND YVELTAL!!
IT WILL MAKE ITS DEBUT IN THE ANIME!!

A new Pokémon no one has ever seen before will be revealed in the anime! Moreover, its power exceeds that of many legendary Pokémon!!

This is the legendary Pokémon Zygarde's new form!!

The true identity of the new Pokémon is a new Zygarde form! When Zygarde Core and the myriads of Zygarde Cell scattered around all over gather together, they change to the Complete Form!!

Zygarde's Complete Form!!
When Zygarde 50% Forme encounters an opponent it can't match in terms of power, it transforms! This unleashes its hidden power!!

This power is said to exceed that of Xerneas and Yveltal!

Zygarde Perfect Forme
Species: Order Pokémon
Type: Ground/Dragon
Height: 4.5 m
Weight: 610.0 kg

Multiple Zygarde Formes have been confirmed!!
Zygarde Core
Zygarde Cell

The Core merges with the Cell, acting as the brain of all the other Formes.
Zygarde 10% Forme
In combat, it turns into this form. It overwhelms the enemy with its sharp fangs and speed.
Zygarde 50% Forme
The form we've known so far was only 50%!

All these mysteries have the letter "Z" in them!
Don't miss the new TV show "Pocket Monsters XY&Z"!!
This new Pokémon will appear in this new show before it appears anywhere else! And other new Pokémon will appear as well!
Gekkouga gains a new form too!
Satoshi Gekkouga

Gekkouga has a new form too! It resembles Satoshi's clothes... what could it mean!? Stay tuned for breaking news!

Make note of this encounter with Zygarde Core too!

The show will premiere Thursday October 29th at 7pm as a 1 hour double episode special, airing together with The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV

------------------
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/2417

The new Pokémon anime series "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" starts Thursday October 29th at 7pm!

At that point, we will bring you an extravagant one-hour double episode special featuring not only the first episode, but also the XY Special "The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~"!

At last, the adventures of Satoshi, Pikachu and the others will cross over with Alan's story about Mega Evolution.

The new show "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" will premiere Thursday October 29th at 7pm!

Story
What secret does the never-before-seen legendary Pokémon Zygarde hide!?
What is this mysterious phenomenon that only happens to Satoshi's Gekkouga!?
What are the goals of Alan and the mysterious organization called the Flare Gang that stand in Satoshi and his friends' way!?
When all these mysteries get cleared up the greatest crisis of all time will befall the Kalos region!

Characters
Satoshi and Pikachu:
A boy named Satoshi, who dreams of becoming a Pokémon Master, and his partner Pikachu! They are journeying between Pokémon Gyms with the goal of entering the Kalos League.

Serena:
Having discovered her dream of becoming a Pokemon Performer, she's currently challenging the Rookie Class Tripokalons! Her goal is to enter the Master Class! And what she's ultimately aiming for is to become Kalos Queen!

Citron:
The Gym Leader of Miare City! Dreaming of becoming an inventor that brings joy to people and Pokémon, he travels together with Satoshi.

Eureka:
Citron's little sister. Dreaming of becoming a Trainer, she travels together with Satoshi.

The Rocket Gang:
An evil organization that wishes to take over the world. Even in the Kalos region, they aim to get Pikachu, and constantly attack Satoshi and his friends with various schemes! Keep an eye out for these three that persistently get in everyone's way!!

Alan and Lizardon:
A young man who used to be Professor Platane's assistant. He met Fleur-de-lis during his search for Key Stones and Mega Stones. He is currently aiming to become the ultimate Trainer alongside his Lizardon.

Fleur-de-lis:
Director and representative of Fleur-de-lis Labs. An industrialist currently researching whether Mega Evolution energy can be used for peaceful purposes. He gave Alan his Key Stone and Mega Stone in exchange for Alan promising to help him in his research.

The Flare Gang:
A mysterious group searching for Zygarde Core. It appears they are plotting to use the legendary Pokemon Zygarde for something or other, but exactly what that is remains a mystery.

Zygarde Core
Zygarde Cell
Zygarde 10% Forme
Zygarde 50% Forme
Zygarde Perfect Forme

Pokémon no one has ever seen before. What kind of role will they play in Satoshi and his friends' adventure!?

Satoshi Gekkouga

Staff & Cast
Staff:

Executive Director: Kunihiko Yuyama
Director: Tetsuo Yajima
Series Construction: Atsuhiro Tomioka
Character Design: Toshihito Hirooka
Executive Animation Director: Toshihito Hirooka
Art Director: Katsuyoshi Kanemura
Color Keys: Noriyuki Yoshino
Director of Photography: Hisao Shirai
Editor: Toshio Henmi
Music: Shinji Miyazaki
Sound Recording Director: Masafumi Mima

Cast:

Satoshi: Rica Matsumoto
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Citron: Yuki Kaji
Eureka: Mika Kanai

Musashi: Megumi Hayashibara
Kojiro: Shinichio Miki
Nyarth: Inuko Inuyama
Sonansu: Yuji Ueda

Narration: Unsho Ishizuka

Theme Songs:
Opening Theme: "XY&Z"

Vocals: Satoshi (as voiced by Rica Matsumoto)
Composition: Tomohisa Sako
Lyrics: Tomohisa Sako
Arrangement: Tomohisa Sako, Saku
(SME Records)

Ending Theme:
Coming soon!

-------

Pokemon Fan:

http://i.imgur.com/ELlCEC6.jpg

SCOOP 4: A new adventure starts! We take a closer look at 3 mysteries!

The "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" poster on page 5 and 6 shows never-before-seen Pokémon as well as secrets the upcoming story hides... We will present three points of particular interest!!

Point 1: Mega Evolution Trainer Alan appears!?
This is Alan, master of the power of Mega Evolution! Is he going to eventually battle Ash...?
Alan and Ash are both currently traveling through the Kalos region. When are they going to meet!?

Point 2: A mysterious new Pokémon!?
Just what is this Pokémon that resembles Greninja...!?

Point 3:The legendary Pokemon Zygarde has other forms!?
Zygarde is a legendary Pokemon in the Kalos region. We now know that it has other forms in addition to the one we already knew of! With Zygarde Core acting as the core, it can power up to the 10%, 50% and Perfect Formes by gathering lots of Zygarde Cells!!

Bonnie happens to stumble over Zygarde Core. Is this... really a Pokemon!?

The mysterious organization Team Flare appears as well!!
A group of men surround Zygarde, which lies hidden deep underground. What is the goal of this organization calling themselves Team Flare!?

It appears Team Flare have captured Zygarde Core as well.

-------------

XY&Z Promo guide:

http://i.imgur.com/p4MymLK.jpg

Pocket Monsters XY:
Wanting to enter the Kalos League, Ash and Pikachu have finally got their 7th gym badge, guided by their bonds with both Pokemon, friends and encounters. However, being one more step closer to Pokémon Master, Ash hears an incredible prediction from Olympia...

A new Form for Frogadier!?
Apparently Ash and Frogadier will obtain a new power no one has ever seen before. Is it the mysterious form that was seen during the Anistar Gym match!?

Olympia's Prediction: A Kalos Crisis
According to the shocking contents of Olympia's prediction, that a green flame that will cover the Kalos region and cause terrible things to happen, Ash and his friends will be involved as well.

A Green Flame Will Cover Kalos!
Just what is the meaning of the future Olympia foresaw!? What is the identity of the green-colored flame!?

The Strongest Mega Evolution: Act IV (airs October 29th at 7pm)
Alan and Charizard continue their travels, aiming to stand on the top as the strongest. Alan used to be Professor Sycamore's assistant, but met the Kalosian celebrity Lysandre, who's concerned with the peaceful utilizations of mega evolution energy, and was given a Mega Ring and a Mega Stone on the condition he cooperates with his project, but... what is Alan's new objective!?

Challenging Users of Mega Evolution!!
Putting his Mega Ring and Mega Stone at stake, Alan attempts to dispense with 10 users of Mega Evolution. One of them is Elite Four Malva...

An encounter with a Mysterious Lifeform
When Manon's partner, Hari-san the Chespin, encounters a mysterious lifeform in the Lysandre Foundation's research facility, something incredible starts to...

The story finally approaches the heart of the matter!
A change comes over Alan, who has chased after power to protect his loved ones... What is the true motive of Lysandre, who's smiling so boldly...!?

The two stories cross over as "Z"!! See the next page for details!

http://i.imgur.com/Gq96VaK.jpg

A thorough dissection & highlight showcase of Pocket Monsters XY&Z

A new adventure, the "Z chapter"! What are the secrets the never before seen legendary Pokémon "Zygarde" holds!? What is the mysterious phenomenon that happens to Ash's "Greninja"!? What is the goal of Alan and the organization "Team Flare", who all confront Ash and his friends? When all these mysteries get solved, the greatest crisis of all time will befall the Kalos Region!!

*Only one badge remains before Ash can challenge the Kalos League
*What is this lifeform that slipped into Bonnie's pochette?

Ash and Alan: What is the fate of this duo destiny leads along!?

The mysterious organization "Team Flare"!
*They're attempting to capture Zygarde, which lies hidden deep in a cave, but...
*Team Flare are looking for Zygarde Core.
*Lysandre plots to use Zygarde for something or other. What is his ultimate goal?

Highlight 1: Greninja's new form, "Ash Greninja"!
The bond between people and Pokemon opens the door to a new evolution!?
A form of Greninja that can be seen once its bond with Ash increased to the very limit. Since the form is created through their strong bond, Ash's characteristics appear at strategic points of the form.

*Its power is evenly matched with that of its rival Mega Sceptile.
*When it releases the water it covers its body in, it awakens new powers!!

Highlight 2: Serena Challenges the Master Class Tripokalon!!
She aims to become Master Class champion, "Kalos Queen"!
Serena is currently challenging the Rookie Class Tripokalons, heading for her dream of being a Pokemon Performer. She keeps training every day in order to participate in the Master Class!

*Serena and her Pokémon won the Anistar tournament brilliantly! Now she only needs one more Princess Key!
*Serena lost her confidence after experiencing failure and defeat, but regained it thanks to the support of her friends and Pokémon.

http://i.imgur.com/XmXmDwq.jpg

Zygarde has multiple forms!

Zygarde Cell
The "cells" that make up Zygarde, so to speak. They have no self-identity or will. Countless of them are scattered all over. Also, since they can't use any moves, researchers are currently debating whether or not they and the Cores should be called Pokémon.
An extremely mysterious, unknown lifeform...

Zygarde Core
An individual creature acting as Zygarde's brain, supervising the Cells. A Core is self-aware and communicates with other Cores and the various Cells scattered all over via telepathy. When something abnormal happens to the ecosystem somewhere, it takes action on its own.
What powers does this lovable form hide!?

Zygarde 10% Forme
The form assumed when a Core gathers and combines 10% of the Cells scattered all over. It overpowers enemies with sharp fangs and speed. It can run faster than 100 kilometers an hour.
Cell Combination 10%
What is it fixated at with that piercing stare?!

Zygarde 50% Forme
The Legendary Pokémon responsible for monitoring and preserving the ecosystem all over. This form, which is what we knew as Zygarde until now, is the form assumed when a Core gathers and combines 50% of the Cells scattered all over!
Cell Combination 50%
The balancer of the realm of nature!

Zygarde Perfect Forme
The complete body assumed when a Core gathers and combines all of the Cells scattered all over. It only takes on this form when suppressing something that is ruining the balance of the ecosystem somewhere and it determines the 50% Forme is unable to take this something on. Its power is said to exceed even that of the legendary Pokémon Xerneas and Yveltal.
Cell Combination 100%
This is Zygarde's complete form, Perfect Zygarde!!
Species: Order Pokémon
Type: Dragon/Ground
Height: 4.5 m
Weight: 610.0kg

----

http://i.imgur.com/UAQ34fJ.jpg

Seriously? What holds the key to the new story is Squishy!?

Is this really Zygarde!? Just what IS Squishy, the strange life form shrouded in mystery!?

It's cute, but it's crazy strong! Squishy becomes the center of Zygarde!!

Whenever Zygarde Cells gather around Squishy, 10% Zygarde appears from the light! It got rid of the enemy with just one blow.

It showed off its super power, its figure having become gallant as well.

Squishy is Bonnie's... friend!?
Bonnie was the one to initially find Squishy. She's not able to have a Pokémon as a partner yet, but still decided to take care of Squishy!

Is Squishy a Pokémon!?
Squishy takes a sunbath. It seems different from normal Pokémon.

What is the mysterious organization Team Flare!?
Squishy escaped from Team Flare's clutches and seems to hold the answer to that question.

Squishy's secrets will be revealed in the episode airing Thursday November 26th!?
Pikachu and Meowth will experience something really strange in this episode! It seems Squishy's secrets, those that no one knows yet, will be revealed then!

Last edited by a moderator:

Janovy

Banned
I"m hyped lets do this

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
So it's not a Mega Greninja but sort of a different one who looks similar to Ash's clothes? Interesting.

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
DUDE. IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.
Things that I noticed.
-Obviously, Zygarde and all its forms. Kind of mixed feelings about the dog, but whatever!
-MEGA GRENINJA HYPE
-Noibat is evolving!!! :D
-AND FINALLY THE TEAM FLARE ARC.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
ok so it is mega greninja, I mean I figured as much. I am now fully anticipating Pokemon z in March/April 2016. which has been my prediction all along.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Noibat is confirmed to evolve, but since that Mega Sceptile is glaring at Noivern...I guess Scottie Sawyer is going to get on the train at a ludicrous speed.

And I think this pretty much confirms that a Z version of the games is in the works.

TheKnightsFury

TheKnightsFury
I'm willing to bet it's ash's sceptile. His team currently lacks a grass type, and he needs a mega. They brought back charizard last gen so I could see them bring back sceptile instead.

Janovy

Banned
I just can't.

It's too much.

I can't handle it.

Everything is so awesome. "Mega Greninja" and Noivern.

Mega Sceptile, is very skeptical right now, but I wouldn't be surprised, since Ash did have a very strong reaction knowing that Sceptile could mega evolve.

So Trevor for Mega Charizard Y, I'm guessing.

It's gotta be Ash's. There's no Shota in sight.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Noivern for Ash too? Nnnnn, not all my predictions ending up wrong in one night. XY & Z still has potential though.

Janovy

Banned
And that random Lucario in the BW poster of a few years back didn't have its really atrocious trainer around in the same poster.

That M-Sceptile is Scottie Sawyer's. Otherwise, why even glare at the Noivern that's clearly Ash's?
It doesn't look like that to me. They're just weirdly placed.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
And that random Lucario in the BW poster of a few years back didn't have its really atrocious trainer around in the same poster.

That M-Sceptile is Scottie Sawyer's. Otherwise, why even glare at the Noivern that's clearly Ash's?

it's not even glaring at noivern, it's behind him. they're both just doing their own fierce poses for their promotional poster

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Really?? They just copy pasted Sceptile's sprite from the games lol.

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
I wonder if this is truly Mega-Greninja or just a new form difference without it being a new form. Just like a Spinda's spots or something. If it is it, then I'm getting my wish since June of last year.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...sh-and-Mega-Evolution&p=17246048#post17246048

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...sh-and-Mega-Evolution&p=17399936#post17399936

Well if it isn't a Mega Evolution, which has suddenly become the possibility, then it might either be some weird thing introduced only for anime (which I hope not), or a new form of Greninja that might be obtainable in Pokemon Z through some other mechanism. Customization of your Pokemon's looks perhaps? But to be honest, I would rather have it as a Mega Evolution than any of the alternatives. Yet, now I'm skeptical because of that blurb stating that it looks like Satoshi. The question is, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.