• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY&Z, Premieres Thursday October 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohil

There I was busy with my exams and I check this THiING OUT I'm just too much excited so okay greninja we knew about it but "Ash Greninja" I'm thinking it's just an alternate form not a mega evo as for sceptile I want it to be Ash's Sceptile just because I like him a lot and would love to see him back but that's just my thought even if it was sawyers it has developed a rivalry with frogadier(greninja) so if Noivern and mega sceptile are looking at each other then I don't think. it's Sawyer's sceptile and he's not there in the picture and no Manon that sucks or she will be there who knows Clemonts team getting no changes so nothing there also Greninja has swords(I think) in his hands instead of stars and zygarde man that's Unicron disguised as zygarde!! 10% zygarde is the one I'm looking forward to And it's the Sundial so I think it's going to start in the Mime.Jr episode so looking forward to it big time. Ohh and it's a nice birthday present for me:)

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Yeah, why not spoil everything from the arc? That would makes it more interesting and unpredictable imo -.-. I mean why not spoil Serena's Pokemon and her development, spoil the arc and how it will turns out in one poster? -.-

I would prefer Eevee evolves as late as it can, for the developments of course.

I just don't know where you get that pessimism.

Manon definitely will have a role on it and I'm betting my money here.

Why would they keep the lowly sidekicks changes secret when the main character's team has been exposed and spoiled and he's way more important then either sidekick? Greninja could happen at any time but I don't expect Noibat to evolve tomorrow, let alone this mystery Mega Sceptile. That poster basically says nothing new will be happening to Clemont and Serena's team bar the Eevee we've known about for months now. At least they are getting their episodes out of the way now before being benched in Z and Team Flare arc. They could at least update Clemont's team with something new.

Last edited:

BJack

Zura
I assume Steven will play a role here, he is still listed in the TVTokyo site. I want Diantha to do something here too, like Cynthia.

Why would they keep the lowly sidekicks changes secret when the main character's team has been exposed and spoiled and he's way more important then either sidekick? Greninja could happen at any time but I don't expect Noibat to evolve tomorrow, let alone this mystery Mega Sceptile. That poster basically says nothing new will be happening to Clemont and Serena's team bar the Eevee we've known about for months now. At least they are getting their episodes out of the way now before being benched in Z and Team Flare arc. They could at least update Clemont's team with something new.

Clemont doesn't need another Pokemon or at least not now if this series will last two more years :x

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Basically this. Besides the only major change in Season 2, Iris' Dragonite, was shown in the first poster. So it is reasonable to assume that we won't see any changes with the sidekicks, well, besides Bonnie who is becoming pals with Zygarde Core.

But all things considered, the current arc will likely not last for long, depending on when Z will be released. So it won't be major loss anyways... unless this ends up a three year generation.

Master Quest

Let's do it
....What if ash was just dressed like Greninja's mega evolution this entire time?

That what I think is going to happen and makes sense as they haven't even introduced mega evolution properly and introducing a new concept now would be too early.though I dunno if it's a mega greninja.but where is ash's keystone.it could also be greninja with a makeover.

I wouldn't want Serena to be held hostage by Team Flare honestly. "Damsel in distress" roles are so degrading even for this show.

Yeah that kidnapping thing really sucks.

I don't think that is ash's mega sceptile if it had been they would have shown it prominently like greninja.i don't think he will get a mega sceptile anyway.

I am happy for noivern.where is ash's charizard looks like we will have to wait for him till the kalos league(though I don't think that confirms he's not going to appear in team flare arc).

Last edited:

Veens

This is actually happening... Just, wow.
I wish for one thing, I want Xerosic to make an appearance in the anime.
He's one of the few big characters who's actually got a motive for what he's doing, that's unique imo.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Hmm...I wonder if this will a multi-episode arc like with Episode N (but better), or will it be scattered throughout the series like other storylines :confused:

Ya know, like Team Flare episode here, a training episode there, an adventure with a recurring rival here again, followed a Showcase episode, then another Team Flare episode, then an episode featuring someone else from the games for good measure.

And I take it Alan's join the party. Though does that mean Mairin will too :confused:

Last edited:

Eevee is still going to evolve. Just be patient.

nuzamaki90

This is actually happening... Just, wow.
I wish for one thing, I want Xerosic to make an appearance in the anime.
He's one of the few big characters who's actually got a motive for what he's doing, that's unique imo.

He is. You can seems shot of him above Perfect Zygarde with the Flare Admins.

Minios

Smoke weed everyday
For the hype? I mean this isn't the first time they spoiled Ash's team rather than spoiling others sidekick pokemons... I'm pretty sure there will be much more inside the arc, don't judge the book by its cover.

Plus, I feel like Clemont can't do much in this arc even if his team gets something imo... Eevee can't evolve as fast as Noibat because obviously it will be newly caught. Braixen just evolved like 20 episodes ago, I don't expect it to evolve anytime soon. But put my opinions aside, they can change the sidekick's team anytime in this season.

I'm optimistic for this arc, the writers have done something that they can't turn back anymore: build up the arc. If they execute it badly, well, they will get a lot of cursing from the viewers and XY's quality will be reduce...

ShadowForce720

Basically this. Besides the only major change in Season 2, Iris' Dragonite, was shown in the first poster. So it is reasonable to assume that we won't see any changes with the sidekicks, well, besides Bonnie who is becoming pals with Zygarde Core.

But all things considered, the current arc will likely not last for long, depending on when Z will be released. So it won't be major loss anyways... unless this ends up a three year generation.

The reason why Ash's 6 capture along with team changes for Serena's and Clemont's team haven't appeared on the poster is likely due to the fact that those Team changes aren't going to be happening until either towards the end of the Team Flare arc or after it. The reason why see Greninja, and Noivern on the poster is because those are team changes that will be occurring relatively soon in that they will happen this year. Also It is important to note that there is litteraly no reason why they should put team changes that are 6 months or more away on the poster. Especially since the poster if focusing on the Zygarde and the TF arc, so why would team changes that aren't occurring until after the arc be on there?

Just be patient there is a chance that team changes that happen towards the end of the arc wouldn't be revealed on the poster. All the poster is doing is giving us an idea about what the arc will be like and what team changes that are happening within the first few weeks of pokemon XY and Z or towards the beginning of the TF arc.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I'm glad Noibat's evolving... truly I am... but I seriously hope it battles and learns something else other then flying before that happens. At least Gligar actually got some usage before it evolved on a high note of character development

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I really hope Noibat evolves AFTER Anistar City Gym.
As to give it more time to develop and gain experience. Basically take its time and evolve properly and not because it's a Gym battle and it hears Ash's words of encouragement.

ShadowForce720

I really hope Noibat evolves AFTER Anistar City Gym.
As to give it more time to develop and gain experience. Basically take its time and evolve properly and not because it's a Gym battle and it hears Ash's words of encouragement.

Don't worry if I had to guess I think it would evolve around 10-15 episodes after Frogadier evolves into a Greninja. So that should be plenty of time for it to get some experience and develop a little bit before it evolves.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Im willing to bet Satoshi Gekkoga will be a result of evolution and Im willing to bet start of XY&Z will have it. I just hope Serena gets a Delphox. Makes me wonder how they're going to do another season w only one gym badge, assuming Ash gets his seventh before then

RickHoenn

Banned
But yeah, everything bad that happens in the series should be BW's fault (¬_¬)

Yep, that "series" (ugh I don't wanna remember) set a bad precedent for Pokémon, thank God XY put the anime back on track, it feels like it left straight from DP and nothing happened in 3 years.

nuzamaki90

Just out curiosity how long do you think the Team Flare arc will be? Do you think it could around 30 episodes?

I think the movie will be a climax to the Zygarde subplot so probably until July.

Although Lysandre could still have hidden agendas that go beyond Zygarde, possibly having to do with the Ultimate Weapon

Janovy

Banned
Just out curiosity how long do you think the Team Flare arc will be? Do you think it could around 30 episodes?
Well, Episode N was around 14 episodes.

This seems similar, except Ash has to win a badge, Serena has to win her keys (one or two depending on the outcomes of her following Tripokalons), count in random fillers and Team Flare episodes. So yeah, maybe around that length, or slightly less.

Status
Not open for further replies.