• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters XY&Z, Premieres Thursday October 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
TR wouldn't stand a chance against Xerosic and the others though: They'd be flattened in seconds. :p

Yup I think so too but at least we'd see them try. Ash and may be Alan will beat Team flare in the end tho I think. :3

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Mind control shenanigans is always fun haha.

But hey, can't really complain about the writers this time around. Doing a decent job after what (I'm guessing these are a new bunch) their predecessor did.

HoennMaster

Mind control shenanigans is always fun haha.

But hey, can't really complain about the writers this time around. Doing a decent job after what (I'm guessing these are a new bunch) their predecessor did.

Yes we can. XY is loads better than BW, but there are numerous things they are lacking on right now. The lack of Pokémon with the main characters and Serena just starting her goal being the major ones.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I feel that's pointing out how Kalos will be spread out more.
Gen VII isn't coming to us until at least 2017, and the anime needs to fill the time slot until then.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
how the endgame in Team flare's arc would work out.

It'll be rushed and anti-climactic like the other villainous team finales have been imho. That's my honest expectation for XY&Z.

Ashton Ketchum

I feel that's pointing out how Kalos will be spread out more.
Gen VII isn't coming to us until at least 2017, and the anime needs to fill the time slot until then.

Best idea is - Ash's story epilogue in something place based in remake of Pokemon Yellow.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Yes we can. XY is loads better than BW, but there are numerous things they are lacking on right now. The lack of Pokémon with the main characters and Serena just starting her goal being the major ones.

I disagree. I don't get how there is a lack of Pokémon? The more Pokémon on the cast, the less development time each one gets. The current cast is fine as is, hell even Bunnelby is getting focus. Do you really want another Palpitoad?

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Probably, though there's been no announcement yet: Watch us just get a remix of Getta Banban though.

It's the most possible outcome.

> Getta ban ban 2016 by Rica Matsumoto and Serena's seiyuu

GOD PLEASE NO. High Touch! '09 and Be An Arrow '13 were the PITS :mad::mad:

I'd rather have a complete new song. I'm not expecting a shounen-ish song or any sort of edgy stuff by a J-rock band, but at this point anything is better than Getta Ban Ban sadly.

DotKU

Champion
It's the most possible outcome.

> Getta ban ban 2016 by Rica Matsumoto and Serena's seiyuu

GOD PLEASE NO. High Touch! '09 and Be An Arrow '13 were the PITS :mad::mad:

I'd rather have a complete new song. I'm not expecting a shounen-ish song or any sort of edgy stuff by a J-rock band, but at this point anything is better than Getta Ban Ban sadly.

It wasn't that bad when it came, but yeah I agree it has lived its course now.

kickachu

Momentai!
Bet the opening will be Killer beside the Greninja and Noivern some spoilers for Clemont and Serena hopefully

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
This sounds cool and I can't wait to see what this series would hold. Greninja is basically confirmed due to corocoro and I would like to see some spoilers for the opening of this series.

AlexTogekiss

Iris coming back now would be extremely awkward. She can come back next year, I don't see the problem and she still has to debut the champion outfit :p

If she enters a showcase (i doubt that will hapen) she can use her game's champion outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.