• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.pocket//TRAINER [R-15] Discussion Thread

Niihyl

Posthuman
When it hatches, you will gain both your partner and a special device known as a Pokedex.

Alright, I was going by this, so I assumed we'd have our PokeDex. As for collaboration, I figured that the first part, i.e., wandering about before the battle, was pretty much separate anyway. A'ight, I'll delete that. :p

Zalck

Back Again...
I want a lilipup!!!

*Puppy Dog Eyes* <---- Oh the irony.

I might go for it. Or I might go for nothing. Jabe might be the kind of guy who is going to fast to catch anything... Or too focused on his Pokemon, or this battle. I guess it'll depend on that. His bulbasaur might convince him to catch somthing... we'll have to see!

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Just letting everyone know me and purple are still working on the joint post and haven't abandoned this or anything. So, you guys still around too?

Zalck

Back Again...
Niihyl just messaged me, we are still working on it! Of course this is far from dead!

Charizard_Man

Ultimate Trainer
Yeah, we're still here. Should I just post my post, I was just afraid of double posting. D; But I'll man up and do it, since we have only three days until the thread expires. Or will you guys have your posts up by then?

Niihyl

Posthuman
Me and Zalck have all but finished our post. Finishing touches are being placed, and it should be up soon!

Zalck

Back Again...
Post is up.

Meh we be having more levels now? :3

This was pretty epic, Niihyll!

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Just popped in to say that our joint post's almost done as well now, and that we should probably have it up by the end of the week. It's mostly my fault it's taken this long, so sorry 'bout that.

But hey, Charizard, in the future, could we just post in the thread instead of working through PMs? We can still keep the whole posting pairs thing, I thought it was fun, it's just that I'd much rather be posting back and forth in the actual thread than in PMs. I mean, I think it's a bit silly to use private messages to rp when we have an actual roleplay thread up there, waiting for activity and all.

Well, that, and I suck at replying to PMs, I keep forgetting I have 'em/which ones I've already replied to.