• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poetry Commotion! (331)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was glad that we got to see more of how a Gym is run even if Flannery's ditziness got tiring after a while. Also, part of me was simply happy to finally see a bathroom in the anime when Flannery's grandfather went there to find the Heat Badges. Flannery's Slugma evolving was a surprise and I was glad that Ash finally got his hot sand treatment.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
10/10 just for Typhlosion. My favorite starter, and my favorite fire type.

On a different note,Mr. Moore seeing through Team Rocket's disguises proves that Ash and friends are idiots when it comes to recognizing Jessie and James while disguised.

Last edited:

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
This was a funny episode IMO. I liked how Flannery was on fire when Ash & friends met her, didn't have her battlefield cleaned up, and didn't know where the badges were kept. She seemed so clueless and you could tell that she really did only just become the Gym Leader. Her grandfather was interesting too, loved how he came back to the Gym in disguise. Also, I loved Team Rocket's reaction to seeing him spying on what was going on at the Gym and their faces when he took off his disguise.

Agreed! Very funny episode.I liked Flannery's personality as well.Her grandfather in disguise was funny as well.I would give this episode 8.7 out of 10.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Flannery being a new gym leader was interesting and her granddad being a poet was cool. I liked seeing Team Rocket in the hot springs and Ash's group in the hot sand bath as well hee hee. :D

Gillachu

Banned
Flannery was such a noob at being a Gym Leader lol. I thought that her grandfather disguising himself was funny however.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The funniest parts of this episode had to be James criticizing the grandfather for spying with binoculars and Team Rocket's reactions when they found out he was spying on his own family. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
I see that they kept Typholsion's Japanese voice. Yup, they certainly screwed up on the Lava Cookies. Hot Crossed Buns, really. That flash back of Flannery had some pretty dumb trainers.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Fuen Town resembled its in-game counterpart pretty well in this episode, what with the hot sand baths and the hot springs. I loved how Asuna was a novice Gym Leader too, and I couldn't help but sympathize with Old Man Mura for being worried about the Fuen Gym. Asuna's Magmag evolving into a Magcargot was unexpected.

Daizy

I call you honey
I thought it was really funny how Mr. Moore left Flannery so unprepared to be a Gym Leader. And I also thought it was funny how Mr. Moore had to come back and spy on her.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I thought it was really funny how Mr. Moore left Flannery so unprepared to be a Gym Leader. And I also thought it was funny how Mr. Moore had to come back and spy on her.

Old Man Mura spying made me like him though, because it showed how concerned he was about his granddaughter. His disguise was amusing, and I'm glad that he learned to trust Asuna.

Nice to see Torkoal, Typhlosion, and Flannery. Lol how Brock is obsessed with her