• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pogeymanz (PG)

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Alright, I tricked all of you last time by calling Buttshot a Pokemon comic. Well, this time, it actually is a Pokemon comic.

1: no u
2: The First Fight
3: Messin' With Sasquatch...Sorta
4: Team Nubzorz
5: The First Gym
6: BUT YOU SAID!!!!!
7: The Secret Path
8: Mount Sun
9: Battle on the Sun
10: Unwelcome Appearance
11: Joe
12: Corruption in Business
13: A New Friend
14: Lilph Co.
15: Teh Great Escape
16: Totally Not Filler
17: Thereafterville
18: The Department Store
19: Thatone Town
20: The Safari Zone
21: The Safari Zone, Part 2
22: Speshul Ayjentz
23: Road to Notlavender
24: Notlavender Investigation
25: Skehwy Ghosty Tower (Part 1)
26: Skehwy Ghosty Tower (Part 2)
27: Skehwy Ghosty Tower (Part 3... or so)
28: Power Plant
29: Ahsum Akshun
30: Impostor's Kingdom
31: Lights, Camera, Akshun!
32: Behind the Scenes

DESCRIPTION: OMG ANOTHER POKEMON SPRITE COMIC THAT FOLLOWS ONE OF THE GENERATION'S PLOTLINES WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO

wut

Rated PG for constant rude humor, minimal language, and occasional drug reference.

---------------------------------

Yes, it's PG. That means little swearing. Especially compared to Buttshot.

Feedback is warmly welcome. No, really, it is. If you got something to say, please say it. I don't want the best chance I have to get good feedback from here to be ruined.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
I don't know, the idea just came to me, and Pokemon is extremely easy to make some silly jokes out of. :p

9: Battle on the Sun

Come on, people, comment, if you have something to say. This thread is SINKING and I have to underdate (updating with just one comic to bump the thread [I normally release comics in incriments of three to four on forums]) to keep it up for a short period of time!

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Heh, yeah. The comic will explain Noob Forms later on.

BUT. Here's a quick background:

Noob Forms are forms of certain Pokemon that are ridiculously uber. Here's just to name a few:

Zubat -> Noobat
Golbat -> Lolbat
Crobat -> /b/bat
Charmeleon -> CharmaLAZAR
Mr. Mime -> Mr. Meme
Kabutops -> Kabutops (I can't find a silly pun for the name...)

Just to name a few.

Anyway, thanks for posting and commenting, to the two of you who did. At SPPf, every comic that isn't Pokemon Paradise, The Pokemon Journey, Just Gotta, or Reporterz, immediately gets ignored. It ticks me off to no end.

Also, new comiczorz.

11: Joe

Last edited:

pikadude43

shoudnt the new one be number 10 not nine ?
when does mr meme nd chamalazar appear ?
/b/bat stays out of his ball XD
joe is a furry XD
man i love this comic

pikadude43

I LOVE THIS COMIC
i always post now soon as you relise a new episode i comment

IM A ADDICT xD
but seriously this is funny
i made a super hero pokemon comic before but it didnt work i had a evil team called team elastic XD

pikadude43

i want a kickballsee :)
this is my favorists comic ever if this was being sld i would by al of them for myslef thats how much i love these

poke64

I Gotz Yo Broom!
Hehehe dont bw fooling with the Irsish