• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pogeymanz (PG)

Reminds me of something I watched on TV once... I wonder why....

I think that's because pedos are everywhere nowadays...

Keep on dishing them out, can't wait for the next one!

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
awsome
i love the deja vu on ridley
Our prognastist (or however you spell it) name is Aaron.

Now that that's cleared up, Pedo references, De ja vu, our fellow aide who says BALLZ!!! Alot, Team Nubzorz yelling Kenny-Killer, and Capn Pedo's name bein Capn Pedo, not to mention he now look liek da Terminator o_O

How can it get any funnier?!?! :p :D

Keep it up :) :) :)

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Technically, if you want to call him Aaron or Ridley, it's all the same. In actuality, the main character does not have a name, so I just call him [Nameless].

25: Skehwy Ghosty Tower (Part 1)

EDIT: Whoops, I rated my own thread one star! How did that happen?

Last edited:
Are you sure?

lol. Can't wait for the next one. Hey, what happens when other people find out [nameless] killed Kenny, anyways?

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
oh my god! you killed kenny!

btw nice 2nd character addition. what's her name was very creative.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Who, you mean Clair(e)?

She's the eighth Gym Leader of Johto. I just thought it would make sense to make her a "Speshul Ayjent" because her cousin, Lance, is already one.

Thanks for the comment!

27: Skehwy Ghosty Tower (Part 3... or so)

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
I DONT PLAY WITH DOLLS!!!.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[to many continuing "ha"-s]

that's awesome.

Toucan96

Hoenn Obsession
No judgy! =D

Last edited: